🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

79% of Democrats reject the Trump tax cuts for the middle class

Progressive Globalists are terrified by the corporate tax cuts. Companies will be inclined to stay in the US or move into the US now, which is one thing they really don't want to see. They want to continue fleecing America and sending jobs overseas. This is a major defeat in their War on Capitalism.

Why would they be more inclined to do that?

The reality is, jobs were never moving overseas to start with, not in the numbers you all claim. Most of those industrial jobs were replaced with automation, not outsourcing.
:poop:

Let's be very basic now: If the Media spend three solid months trying to convince the American Public that this tax bill is bad for the middle class...and polling then indicates that most of the American Public believes that this tax bill is bad for the middle class...that really has nothing to do with WHETHER THE TAX BILL IS IN FACT GOOD OR BAD FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.

What it demonstrates is that this massive campaign of deception by the MSM has been largely effective - with Democrats, anyway.

Because the fact is that the vast majority of working and middle class households THAT PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAX will benefit from this tax cut. Not opinion, fact.

Didn't see any saying Democrats said that 25 million Russians illegally voted in our election???

Not a one! :rolleyes:
79% of Democrats also think that somehow 25 Million Russians illegally voted for Trump in 2016
Got a link?:rolleyes:
here
Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election
then why we got a 18 month long investigation into russia interference?
Have you been stuck in a bubble and not been paying attention??? Seriously???

There was interference by the Russians in our election process, in major major major ways already reported on and I'm certain, many other ways that we have not been made aware of yet, by the committees and investigation team.

Didn't see any saying Democrats said that 25 million Russians illegally voted in our election???

79% of Democrats also think that somehow 25 Million Russians illegally voted for Trump in 2016
Got a link?:rolleyes:
here
Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election

There was interference by the Russians in our election process, in major major major ways already reported on and I'm certain, many other ways that we have not been made aware of yet, by the committees and investigation team.
name one major way, then if I like your answers I'll ask for the other two! my monies on you got jack shit.

79% of Democrats have Obama phones

images.jpeg

They are real tax cuts for the middle class.
The left wing knuttjobs are fighting against reality and losing.

Trump tax plan benefits rich, companies, AP poll indicates
It's funny because the right-wing, nut bags suddenly support huge tax breaks for the swamp creature, lobbyists, while also supporting attacks on our chief law enforcement agencies, writing and passing legislation behind closed doors while not only refusing to allow Dem's to participate but also most Repub's.

On the "upside" the conservative party has said American children should be treated like third world children, Russian's are heroes for attacking our country and veterans and their families aren't real heroes like the golfer in chief whose bone spurs seem to magically melt away three times a week while he golfs. Clearly they have zero problem accepting Trump's multiple daily lies so why not sacrifice the few principles they actually had? The conservatives of America have lost the ability to govern.

It's funny because the right-wing, nut bags suddenly support huge tax breaks for the swamp creature, lobbyists, while also supporting attacks on our chief law enforcement agencies, writing and passing legislation behind closed doors while not only refusing to allow Dem's to participate but also most Repub's.

On the "upside" the conservative party has said American children should be treated like third world children, Russian's are heroes for attacking our country and veterans and their families aren't real heroes like the golfer in chief whose bone spurs seem to magically melt away three times a week while he golfs. Clearly they have zero problem accepting Trump's multiple daily lies so why not sacrifice the few principles they actually had? The conservatives of America have lost the ability to govern.
what exactly did the russians attack? did you get hit? why didn't congress declare war on them?

name one major way, then if I like your answers I'll ask for the other two! my monies on you got jack shit.
yo, yo, Careless, where'd you go? got that major interference answer for me yet? I'm still waiting. so are the ruskies.

what exactly did the russians attack? did you get hit? why didn't congress declare war on them?

The Russians attacked our elections according to all of OUR law enforcement agencies. Hacking both the DNC and the RNC (Illegal under our laws) releasing that hacked information (under our laws) specifically to aid Trump's team (four of which have been indicted or admitted guilt) which is also illegal under our system. You are a perfect example of someone who whines that 'Dem's hate our law enforcement' while you attack our law enforcement agencies and support a former KGB leader over the United States of America. But hey....at least your corporate swap creatures got a permanent tax cut, right? Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaa

The Russians attacked our elections according to all of OUR law enforcement agencies. Hacking both the DNC and the RNC (Illegal under our laws) releasing that hacked information (under our laws) specifically to aid Trump's team (four of which have been indicted or admitted guilt) which is also illegal under our system. You are a perfect example of someone who whines that 'Dem's hate our law enforcement' while you attack our law enforcement agencies and support a former KGB leader over the United States of America. But hey....at least your corporate swap creatures got a permanent tax cut, right? Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaa
huh? how did they help trump? Seth Rich gave the emails to wikileaks you know this right? The owner said so. you have no idea on the DNC server because no one looked at it. all conjured up as hearsay. no evidence of it. ooops. What you say? Nope under oath both Comey and the director of the department of justice told us no one looked at the DNC server. so, exactly what evidence do you have? I've seen nothing. no vote changed, nothing. I'm waiting.

huh? how did they help trump? Seth Rich gave the emails to wikileaks you know this right? The owner said so. you have no idea on the DNC server because no one looked at it. all conjured up as hearsay. no evidence of it. ooops. What you say? Nope under oath both Comey and the director of the department of justice told us no one looked at the DNC server. so, exactly what evidence do you have? I've seen nothing. no vote changed, nothing. I'm waiting.

You are waiting for more of Putin's propaganda which is exactly what you just quoted?
See we patriots actually believe AMERICAN law enforcement while you attack them so you can rationalize your support of Putin and the international, corporate, swamp creatures? For years I've argued with my friends who live in other countries who claimed American's are undereducated moron's. You, however, are proof they are all correct in their assessment of the US....at least as it concerns the hypocritical, radical, right-wing American's.

Incidentally, how much does Putin's anti-American, counter-intelligence, service pay you to post anti-American posts? lol

You are waiting for more of Putin's propaganda which is exactly what you just quoted?
See we patriots actually believe AMERICAN law enforcement while you attack them so you can rationalize your support of Putin and the international, corporate, swamp creatures? For years I've argued with my friends who live in other countries who claimed American's are undereducated moron's. You, however, are proof they are all correct in their assessment of the US....at least as it concerns the hypocritical, radical, right-wing American's.

Incidentally, how much does Putin's anti-American, counter-intelligence, service pay you to post anti-American posts? lol
so you got nothin eh? figures, you libolosers never got shit. just bumper sticker quotes. ahhhhhhh what a useless group of people.

Come again?
Who is supporting attack s on our law enforcement?

Don't worry. The greedy Democrats will raise taxes on the Middle Class again just as soon as they can.

Come again?
Who is supporting attack s on our law enforcement?
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us. But I get it, you are so busy defending your vote for Trump that you have simply slipped into defending Russia over US Law enforcement. Try to be logical instead of blindly supporting your own ego by defending your poor decision to vote for a con man.

The reality is that the deficit is going to balloon with no real benefit to the economy.

And at some point, if not already, the middle class is going to end up paying it in either higher local taxes or reduced benefits.

Obama increased our debt 10 trillion in 8 years with our money. Clearly the government doesn't know how to manage finances. I'll take more of my money back, Thank You.

Forum List

Back