🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

79% of Democrats reject the Trump tax cuts for the middle class

79% of Democrats also think that somehow 25 Million Russians illegally voted for Trump in 2016
We don’t believe that but how many republicans believe illegals are voting in California? Do you believe that?

Glass houses
as someone who lived in S.Cal for 50 years bobo i dont doubt that many have gotten to vote,there are so many out here its possible....

79% of Democrats also think that somehow 25 Million Russians illegally voted for Trump in 2016
We don’t believe that but how many republicans believe illegals are voting in California? Do you believe that?

Glass houses
as someone who lived in S.Cal for 50 years bobo i dont doubt that many have gotten to vote,there are so many out here its possible....
I bet you rich people with homes in 5 different states vote 5 times.

Glass houses
whats the matter bobo?...you know i could be right dont you?..but then you have probably never met a Mexican let alone an illegal one...

Wanna bet all of them will gleefully take their tax cuts?

They have no fucking control whatsoever over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get.

None.

Every one of them are deranged fucks. Except for maybe the one or two that actually stand for their issues.

Like how many of these deranged losers would give up or have given up their house to a Native after they cry that we STOLE THEIR LAND?

Any of them?

How many are refusing to take their tax cuts? Let us know. Any? No?

FUCK YOU!

Glass houses
whats the matter bobo?...you know i could be right dont you?..but then you have probably never met a Mexican let alone an illegal one...
So funny you just said that because my illegal immigrant Mexican buddy just stopped over for some weed. My how things have changed in Michigan. We used to buy from them.

He ain’t voting harry
yea sure he did bobo.....hint....you can be and say anything on the internet....

Glass houses
So funny you just said that because my illegal immigrant Mexican buddy just stopped over for some weed. My how things have changed in Michigan. We used to buy from them.

He ain’t voting harry
yea sure he did bobo.....hint....you can be and say anything on the internet....
I was just kidding

79% of Democrats reject the Trump tax cuts for the middle class

Wow, that's incredible. Since 80% of the tax cuts go to the top 5%.

You mean the people that pay most of our collected income taxes are going to get the biggest break? The hell you say...........

Progressive Globalists are terrified by the corporate tax cuts. Companies will be inclined to stay in the US or move into the US now, which is one thing they really don't want to see. They want to continue fleecing America and sending jobs overseas. This is a major defeat in their War on Capitalism.

here, moron........LOL

The tax bill is a giant permission slip for shipping profits overseas - Vox

GOP tax plan may not curb incentives for firms to shift profits and jobs ...

LOL, Vox.

"This isn’t an exclusively Republican idea. Liberals like former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA), President Obama, and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer have all endorsed proposals that would give companies that stashed money overseas a big tax break."

Liberal logic: lower taxes for corporations will scare companies and have them move overseas! If we keep the tax at 35% they'll want to bring their money from overseas and pay a bigger tax!

My God, can you really be this dumb?

.....of course you are.
you are adding $1.5 TRILLION to the national debt and borrowing the money from China or Saudi Arabia to pay for it....and if the tax cuts are made permanent for us, then it adds $2 TRILLION to the national debt....

and those are the estimates with DYNAMIC SCORING..... with the planned increase in gdp.

Dems are not against the tax cuts for the middle class, nor are they against a corporate rate tax cut.....

What they are against is 83% of the tax cut going to corporations and the wealthiest in this Nation.

Lowering the corporate rate to 28% or 25, so you could give more of a tax break for the middle class.....

Not add in all these pork barrel tax cuts for the richest people was also wrong.

The bill is filled with special favors for the wealthiest while cutting the middle class tax deductions

They gave the middle class crumbs but they gave themselves millions and millions and millions in tax breaks that affect them personally and put in the bill at the last minute...

They are counting on lemmings being happy with their crumbs, while they give the richest a triple layer cake.... And it works every time.....simply by saying empty words over and over again, like "This is a middle class tax cut"..... like hell it is....this is another tax cut for the richest, and it puts more in the hands of the wealthiest and less in the hands of the 99% left making the gap between the rich and the poor even greater.

And we wonder why that gap is getting so dangerously large? Our republican congress is engineering it With bills like this.....
Ewe are not telling the truth!

Progressive Globalists are terrified by the corporate tax cuts. Companies will be inclined to stay in the US or move into the US now, which is one thing they really don't want to see. They want to continue fleecing America and sending jobs overseas. This is a major defeat in their War on Capitalism.

here, moron........LOL

The tax bill is a giant permission slip for shipping profits overseas - Vox

GOP tax plan may not curb incentives for firms to shift profits and jobs ...

LOL, Vox.

"This isn’t an exclusively Republican idea. Liberals like former Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA), President Obama, and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer have all endorsed proposals that would give companies that stashed money overseas a big tax break."

Liberal logic: lower taxes for corporations will scare companies and have them move overseas! If we keep the tax at 35% they'll want to bring their money from overseas and pay a bigger tax!

My God, can you really be this dumb?

.....of course you are.
you are adding $1.5 TRILLION to the national debt and borrowing the money from China or Saudi Arabia to pay for it....and if the tax cuts are made permanent for us, then it adds $2 TRILLION to the national debt....

and those are the estimates with DYNAMIC SCORING..... with the planned increase in gdp.
Did you whine when obummer added ten trillion to the debt?

He ain’t voting harry
I was just kidding
no shit.....i mean come on bobo,your ILLEGAL Mexican friend just happens to come over while we are discussing illegals?....lol....you are not posting here with a dipshit like shootspeedos....lol.....

He ain’t voting harry
I was just kidding
no shit.....i mean come on bobo,your ILLEGAL Mexican friend just happens to come over while we are discussing illegals?....lol....you are not posting here with a dipshit like shootspeedos....lol.....
Yea I forgot who I was talking to. Lol

He ain’t voting harry
I was just kidding
Yea I forgot who I was talking to. Lol
you got some good bud?....

He ain’t voting harry
I was just kidding
Didn’t I say it was ironic we were talking about illegal Mexicans and one popped over just as I was reading your post?

I also know an illegal Iranian but they are the only two illegals I know.

Dems ask, "Why aren't people illegally collecting social security and welfare getting a tax cut?"
I don't know anyone who asks that. I know a tard that made that ridiculous accusation. But it didn't "stick". After all, it was from a tard.

Forum List

Back