🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

79% of Democrats reject the Trump tax cuts for the middle class

They are real tax cuts for the middle class.
The left wing knuttjobs are fighting against reality and losing.

Trump tax plan benefits rich, companies, AP poll indicates
How do the dems reject tax cuts?

Send the money back to the federal government. Like GW once said when the libs were complaining about his tax cuts "The IRS accepts checks and money orders."
I doubt that happens..

Send the money back to the federal government. Like GW once said when the libs were complaining about his tax cuts "The IRS accepts checks and money orders."
I doubt that happens..

Correct, it doesn't. But it shows how hypocritical the left is when they complain about getting a tax cut.

I doubt that happens..

Correct, it doesn't. But it shows how hypocritical the left is when they complain about getting a tax cut.
If they would just learn tax avoision that would be settled..

I doubt that happens..

And they still can not show any time in history that the feds cut taxes, and it cost the treasury money; not one! All they do is parrot talking points, and when given historical evidence, they run and hide, or go "but, but, but."

There is not one scintilla of historical evidence to support their position, not 1. And yet, they come here and try. This is why debating with the left is a fools errand. They do not take positions that are fact based, they take positions to produce what they want the outcome to be, then demand said outcome, no matter how badly it hurts Americans!

I doubt that happens..

And they still can not show any time in history that the feds cut taxes, and it cost the treasury money; not one! All they do is parrot talking points, and when given historical evidence, they run and hide, or go "but, but, but."

There is not one scintilla of historical evidence to support their position, not 1. And yet, they come here and try. This is why debating with the left is a fools errand. They do not take positions that are fact based, they take positions to produce what they want the outcome to be, then demand said outcome, no matter how badly it hurts Americans!

Correct. This tax bill was almost bipartisan since it has many things in there Democrats should be thrilled about. But the MSM won't write about that. Instead, they keep pushing this nonsense that it's a tax break for the wealthy so that's all they really know.

Their agenda is not what's good for the country, their agenda is to secure a win in the 2018 elections.

The reality is that the deficit is going to balloon with no real benefit to the economy.

Not if history is any indication. How many times do you have to be told that every major tax cut--including Clinton's--since the early 1900s has been followed by substantial increases in federal revenue?

And at some point, if not already, the middle class is going to end up paying it in either higher local taxes or reduced benefits.

Hogwash. Just hogwash. You can repeat this myth a thousand times--it will still be false. Tell me, if the Trump tax bill only cut rates for the middle class, would you be making the absurd argument that the lower class would end up "paying for" those tax cuts?!

I doubt that happens..

Correct. This tax bill was almost bipartisan since it has many things in there Democrats should be thrilled about. But the MSM won't write about that. Instead, they keep pushing this nonsense that it's a tax break for the wealthy so that's all they really know.

Their agenda is not what's good for the country, their agenda is to secure a win in the 2018 elections.

I agree. But, what they fail to realize is---------->unlike recessionary times where the economy tanked in its normal cycles, the economy was held back this time at least partially by Obama policies for years. There is a pent up demand getting ready to explode that has been held in check for at least the last 5 years of his Presidency.

What this means is--------->unlike other tax breaks before that slowly gathered steam, this one is going to explode on the economy rather quickly, due especially to the corporate tax break. The left is just as aware of this as we are, which is why they are so sour, and dour. I can almost promise you that within 4 months, the left on here will be talking about everything/anything else BUT the economy!

I doubt that happens..

Avoison? WTF?

I doubt that happens..

I agree. But, what they fail to realize is---------->unlike recessionary times where the economy tanked in its normal cycles, the economy was held back this time at least partially by Obama policies for years. There is a pent up demand getting ready to explode that has been held in check for at least the last 5 years of his Presidency.

What this means is--------->unlike other tax breaks before that slowly gathered steam, this one is going to explode on the economy rather quickly, due especially to the corporate tax break. The left is just as aware of this as we are, which is why they are so sour, and dour. I can almost promise you that within 4 months, the left on here will be talking about everything/anything else BUT the economy!
Typical business cycle...

I doubt that happens..

Avoison? WTF?
Just don't report your income and never pay taxes..

I doubt that happens..

Avoison? WTF?
Just don't report your income and never pay taxes..

Avoidance, maybe?

We needed to cut corporate taxes. Corporate taxes are too high in this country.

But we didn't need to lower the top tax bracket.

We needed to cut corporate taxes. Corporate taxes are too high in this country.

But we didn't need to lower the top tax bracket.
Why do you care? Does it affect you in any way? LOL

I doubt that happens..
We know. Sort of funny! It’s always available for those so concerned about keeping more of their money

I doubt that happens..

Typical business cycle...
Obummer should have just said that instead of lying . I’m glad the cycle landed well for trump

I'm sure that democrats would of signed the bill if there was an amendment regarding that every household is entitled to 3 free inflatable dolls.
I heard four
Well Maybe 4 is for a family of 7 with 3 dogs

Forum List

Back