🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

79% of Democrats reject the Trump tax cuts for the middle class

It's funny because the right-wing, nut bags suddenly support huge tax breaks for the swamp creature, lobbyists, while also supporting attacks on our chief law enforcement agencies, writing and passing legislation behind closed doors while not only refusing to allow Dem's to participate but also most Repub's.

On the "upside" the conservative party has said American children should be treated like third world children, Russian's are heroes for attacking our country and veterans and their families aren't real heroes like the golfer in chief whose bone spurs seem to magically melt away three times a week while he golfs. Clearly they have zero problem accepting Trump's multiple daily lies so why not sacrifice the few principles they actually had? The conservatives of America have lost the ability to govern.
what exactly did the russians attack? did you get hit? why didn't congress declare war on them?

The Russians attacked our elections according to all of OUR law enforcement agencies. Hacking both the DNC and the RNC (Illegal under our laws) releasing that hacked information (under our laws) specifically to aid Trump's team (four of which have been indicted or admitted guilt) which is also illegal under our system. You are a perfect example of someone who whines that 'Dem's hate our law enforcement' while you attack our law enforcement agencies and support a former KGB leader over the United States of America. But hey....at least your corporate swap creatures got a permanent tax cut, right? Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaa
huh? how did they help trump? Seth Rich gave the emails to wikileaks you know this right? The owner said so. you have no idea on the DNC server because no one looked at it. all conjured up as hearsay. no evidence of it. ooops. What you say? Nope under oath both Comey and the director of the department of justice told us no one looked at the DNC server. so, exactly what evidence do you have? I've seen nothing. no vote changed, nothing. I'm waiting.

You are waiting for more of Putin's propaganda which is exactly what you just quoted?
See we patriots actually believe AMERICAN law enforcement while you attack them so you can rationalize your support of Putin and the international, corporate, swamp creatures? For years I've argued with my friends who live in other countries who claimed American's are undereducated moron's. You, however, are proof they are all correct in their assessment of the US....at least as it concerns the hypocritical, radical, right-wing American's.

Incidentally, how much does Putin's anti-American, counter-intelligence, service pay you to post anti-American posts? lol
so you got nothin eh? figures, you libolosers never got shit. just bumper sticker quotes. ahhhhhhh what a useless group of people.

Thanks for your infantile response. Instead of arguing actual facts you quote propaganda and conspiracy theory in support of a former communist KGB agent while calling you fellow American's names you learned from a five year old school girl (like 'liblosers, 'got shit,' and 'useless.'). Again Putin is getting his money's worth by paying you a nickel for every traitorous comment you make, comrade.

They are real tax cuts for the middle class.
The left wing knuttjobs are fighting against reality and losing.

Trump tax plan benefits rich, companies, AP poll indicates

The reality is that the deficit is going to balloon with no real benefit to the economy.

And at some point, if not already, the middle class is going to end up paying it in either higher local taxes or reduced benefits.

Obama increased our debt 10 trillion in 8 years with our money. Clearly the government doesn't know how to manage finances. I'll take more of my money back, Thank You.

He did? After the massive Bush Recession and the Republicans refusing to pass any of his budget bills? lmao. In the meantime, while we are super successful, you 'suddenly' support blowing a two trillion dollar hole in our deficit to benefit the swamp creatures you work for, like ComCast, Bank of America and, of course, real estate con men?
Hypocrisy is the only 'value' conservatives have now....besides treason in support of communist's attacking our democracy, that is. derp.

It's funny because the right-wing, nut bags suddenly support huge tax breaks for the swamp creature, lobbyists, while also supporting attacks on our chief law enforcement agencies, writing and passing legislation behind closed doors while not only refusing to allow Dem's to participate but also most Repub's.

On the "upside" the conservative party has said American children should be treated like third world children, Russian's are heroes for attacking our country and veterans and their families aren't real heroes like the golfer in chief whose bone spurs seem to magically melt away three times a week while he golfs. Clearly they have zero problem accepting Trump's multiple daily lies so why not sacrifice the few principles they actually had? The conservatives of America have lost the ability to govern.

Come again?
Who is supporting attack s on our law enforcement?
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us. But I get it, you are so busy defending your vote for Trump that you have simply slipped into defending Russia over US Law enforcement. Try to be logical instead of blindly supporting your own ego by defending your poor decision to vote for a con man.
why can't the FBI tell us what the russians did? Cause I know you have no idea like me. I've heard word something about a hack on the DNC server, yet this fine agency has never looked at the server. And I've been told there was no interference with ballots. so what exactly did the russian lads do exactly? Did they brainwash americans? did they have a secret ray they zapped us all with to pull the lever for Trump? I'd like to hear the stories on how all that went down.

Last edited:
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency

So you went from cops to the FBI and seriously pal you needed a damn score card every day to see if the left loved or hated Comey ..

Did he or did he not meddle in the US election?

who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us.

So Russia attack us by telling us the DNC rigged their nomination?

By telling us about Hillary corruption?

Just a question isn't that he US press is job?

But I get it, you are so busy defending your vote for Trump that you have simply slipped into defending Russia over US Law enforcement. Try to be logical instead of blindly supporting your own ego by defending your poor decision to vote for a con man.

I didn't vote for trump , I defended because I loved at how he made the left show their true colors , I loved how he Made the left cry ...so enjoyable ..

And once again you are spinning idiot crap no one is picking Russia over us law enforcement....you tards don't want to even enforch the laws with your sanctuary cities..

Come again?
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us. But I get it, you are so busy defending your vote for Trump that you have simply slipped into defending Russia over US Law enforcement. Try to be logical instead of blindly supporting your own ego by defending your poor decision to vote for a con man.

The reality is that the deficit is going to balloon with no real benefit to the economy.

And at some point, if not already, the middle class is going to end up paying it in either higher local taxes or reduced benefits.

Obama increased our debt 10 trillion in 8 years with our money. Clearly the government doesn't know how to manage finances. I'll take more of my money back, Thank You.

He did? After the massive Bush Recession and the Republicans refusing to pass any of his budget bills? lmao. In the meantime, while we are super successful, you 'suddenly' support blowing a two trillion dollar hole in our deficit to benefit the swamp creatures you work for, like ComCast, Bank of America and, of course, real estate con men?
Hypocrisy is the only 'value' conservatives have now....besides treason in support of communist's attacking our democracy, that is. derp.

Your a partisan hack so tell us the do nothing Congress in Bush JR last term didn't have anything to do with the bubble bursting?

I love how you forget about Barney frank and bush jr warned him about Freddie and Frannie

Come again?
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us. [/
So you went from cops to the FBI?

Tell us did Comey meddle in the election yes or no?

Did we all need a score card to find out if the liberals hated Comey or loved Comey yes or no?

Every agency huh? So now the US coast Gaurd found collusion between Russia and Tru.p?

And how did Russia attack us ? By telling us that the DNC rigg their nomination and told us about Hillary s corruption?

Isn't that the US press job?

But I get it, you are so busy defending your vote for Trump that you have simply slipped into defending Russia over US Law enforcement. Try to be logical instead of blindly supporting your own ego by defending your poor decision to vote for a con man.

I didn't vote for Trump , but I am happy he brought out the true colors of big cry baby liberals , it's priceless..

what exactly did the russians attack? did you get hit? why didn't congress declare war on them?

The Russians attacked our elections according to all of OUR law enforcement agencies. Hacking both the DNC and the RNC (Illegal under our laws) releasing that hacked information (under our laws) specifically to aid Trump's team (four of which have been indicted or admitted guilt) which is also illegal under our system. You are a perfect example of someone who whines that 'Dem's hate our law enforcement' while you attack our law enforcement agencies and support a former KGB leader over the United States of America. But hey....at least your corporate swap creatures got a permanent tax cut, right? Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaa
huh? how did they help trump? Seth Rich gave the emails to wikileaks you know this right? The owner said so. you have no idea on the DNC server because no one looked at it. all conjured up as hearsay. no evidence of it. ooops. What you say? Nope under oath both Comey and the director of the department of justice told us no one looked at the DNC server. so, exactly what evidence do you have? I've seen nothing. no vote changed, nothing. I'm waiting.

You are waiting for more of Putin's propaganda which is exactly what you just quoted?
See we patriots actually believe AMERICAN law enforcement while you attack them so you can rationalize your support of Putin and the international, corporate, swamp creatures? For years I've argued with my friends who live in other countries who claimed American's are undereducated moron's. You, however, are proof they are all correct in their assessment of the US....at least as it concerns the hypocritical, radical, right-wing American's.

Incidentally, how much does Putin's anti-American, counter-intelligence, service pay you to post anti-American posts? lol

Lmfao that wasn't Putin's propaganda..

Tell us what was Putin's propaganda?

Hillary had a illegal server true

The DNC rigged the nomination true

Debbie had to step down from the DNC true

Hillary wiped clean 33,000 emails true

And on and the n and on all true[

Your a partisan hack so tell us the do nothing Congress in Bush JR last term didn't have anything to do with the bubble bursting?

I love how you forget about Barney frank and bush jr warned him about Freddie and Frannie

Of course. When your President is in power it is NEVER their fault. When your Congress is in power it is NEVER their fault. Only Democrats are ever to blame for anything, if you live by double standards, and refuse to use the same metrics for everyone. But that is why you love Putin. In the conservative world all men are NOT equal. All deficit spending is ONLY held against Democrats. All sexual assault ONLY applies to Democrats. All whining about Democratic illegitimacy is ONLY allowed by conservatives.

Go cry to Putin, comrade hypocrite. Real American's believe in actual American ideals, not in the communistic attempts to destroy American government and to penalize American children.

Come again?
Fox News, Breitbart, the Republican leadership and Trump supporters, all of whom have attacked various levels of the FBI and every single law enforcement agency who have stated, unequivocally, that Russia attacked us. [/

Did we all need a score card to find out if the liberals hated Comey or loved Comey yes or no?

Every agency huh? So now the US coast Gaurd found collusion between Russia and Tru.p?

And how did Russia attack us ? By telling us that the DNC rigg their nomination and told us about Hillary s corruption?

I didn't vote for Trump , but I am happy he brought out the true colors of big cry baby liberals , it's priceless..

Of course "you didn't vote for Trump." That's why you defend his criminal sexual behavior and support of pedophiles.
To be clear, Hillary was found "NOT GUILTY" for your "email scandal" by republican investigators at least eight times. On the other hand, Trump's allies have admitted guilt and/or been indicted.

It's funny because when Bush deleted 12,000,000 emails fro. his private server in Texas you al whined and whined that the "Democrats are picking on us." Hypocrisy and treason are the only two ideals of conservatives these days but that is to be expected by those who believe Russian trolls over conservative law enforcement officials, isn't it? derp.

Of course. When your President is in power it is NEVER their fault. When your Congress is in power it is NEVER their fault. Only Democrats are ever to blame for anything, if you live by double standards, and refuse to use the same metrics for everyone. But that is why you love Putin. In the conservative world all men are NOT equal. All deficit spending is ONLY held against Democrats. All sexual assault ONLY applies to Democrats. All whining about Democratic illegitimacy is ONLY allowed by conservatives.

Go cry to Putin, comrade hypocrite. Real American's believe in actual American ideals, not in the communistic attempts to destroy American government and to penalize American children.

Two paragraph of nothing except something about Putin..

Again why are you so angry and Putin the cold war is over, Hillary meddeled in Putin election so Putin paid her back by telling the American the truth about her and the DNC ..

Yes real Americans believe in the Constitution, the American flag the national anthem, not sanctuary cities that harbor illegals, not men who piss on American graves by kneeling, not men who tried to go around the Constitution and play dictator like Obama did

Come again?

Of course "you didn't vote for Trump." That's why you defend his criminal sexual behavior and support of pedophiles.
To be clear, Hillary was found "NOT GUILTY" for your "email scandal" by republican investigators at least eight times. On the other hand, Trump's allies have admitted guilt and/or been indicted.

It's funny because when Bush deleted 12,000,000 emails fro. his private server in Texas you al whined and whined that the "Democrats are picking on us." Hypocrisy and treason are the only two ideals of conservatives these days but that is to be expected by those who believe Russian trolls over conservative law enforcement officials, isn't it? derp.

Hillary was not indicted because the fix was in by Comey, Obama and Eric holder and Loretta Lynch

Louis Lerner was not indicated for the same reason

Hillary was never found not guilty why are you making stuff up?

And what criminal sexual behavior? Where was Trump charged with anything?

Bill Clinton had to pay off Paula Jones almost a million dollars..

With moore being a pedophile? Why are you anti science and don't even no what a pedophile is?

Come again?

Link!

In the final analysis, the Socialists have been caught with their pants down, the 1st time since Reagan. They know by the charts it is going to work, and they also know 80% of the people are getting a tax break.

They can come on this board and sling nonsense all they want, fear mongering, etc. In the end, people will see who is telling the truth, long before midterms. History has proven us right on tax cuts by the federal government, each and every time it has been used, and at NO TIME did revenue drop; in fact it rose. They know this to, don't kid yourselves.

The left is in deep doo, as the economy ignites, and now they have their own scandals.........with proof......to deal with.

Lets just say that while the water is very murky today; mostly because the left keeps stirring up everything they can to keep it that way, within a short amount of time, most things will become clear, no matter how hard they attempt to keep stirring. At that time, the SS Demonic is going to sink faster than the Bismark-)

Wow, that's incredible. Since 80% of the tax cuts go to the top 5%.

Dems ask, "Why aren't people illegally collecting social security and welfare getting a tax cut?"

Wow, that's incredible. Since 80% of the tax cuts go to the top 5%.

DRkfBmMVAAAAEvI_zpsnxk9c7um.jpg

Forum List

Back