8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
You must think they are as stupid as you are. :lol:

Says the person that thinks a wall across our border will not act as a deterrent to people that want to cross illegally.
You were the one dumb enough to ask "Could you climb it?"

D'oh!

Uh, yeah! About 95 percent of the population can!

Oh, wait. Trump voters are too stupid to figure it out, so I will have to do some subtraction...

You could climb it without ropes and ladders? Obviously that was implied. I didn't think you'd be so fucking oblivious that you'd fail to understand the question.

With a rope and grappling hook I could. And I was trained by 5th SFG and fast-roped many a time from a Huey that couldn't put skids down. I'd try it if a cougar was chasing me....otherwise, I'd tunnel under it and take my chances with the sensors.

You don't need a grappling hook since the bottom is open and you can tie off the rope you throw over.

I'd have a load of gear with me...it would be too much weight to trust tying off on a vertical fence slat.

There is a handy horizontal slat near the bottom, that one could tie off to.
But a grappling hook would likely be faster.

The question was asked, "Could you climb it?"

Everyone with an IQ above single digits answers, "Hell yeah!"

This topic is another hilarious fail.

Wait, wait, I think you might have stumped them.

Or...wait a second...let me think...hmmm.

TWO ladders!

Jesus, I should get a Nobel prize or something...

Hmmmm...okay let's see you get to the top and then hoist and place a 30' long ladder on the other side....you sissy fuck

"TAXI!"

abc-gma-border-121101-wg.jpg

There is a handy horizontal slat near the bottom, that one could tie off to.
But a grappling hook would likely be faster.

In one pic it shows a horizontal slat and another where there isn't one...go back and look.

The question was asked, "Could you climb it?"

Everyone with an IQ above single digits answers, "Hell yeah!"

This topic is another hilarious fail.

I doubt your fat ass could climb it even with ropes and hooks.

You must think they are as stupid as you are. :lol:

Says the person that thinks a wall across our border will not act as a deterrent to people that want to cross illegally.

Most of the border is such hostile desert, that no one would ever even consider crossing it.
If you cross the border on foot, then what are you going to do on the other side?
That is why most illegals cross over by ship, train, truck, plane, etc. and a wall won't do a thing.

In your estimation how many people cross on foot? You're underplaying reality. Also you should have a conversation with the people saying shit like "They'll just bring ladders!" They seem to accept that a pretty sizable number of people cross illegally that way. It happens more than you seem to suggest, and a wall will be a deterrent.

It will cause a hardship for some people.
Like in Texas, there are some illegals who work each day in Texas, and go home to Mexico each night.
But it won't stop illegals by more than 20% or so, which means it really is not worth the cost.
Nor is it worth the lack of good will.
It is sort of an inherent principle that people have a right to work for as much as they can.
The borders were created later and are artificial abstractions that are not really based on any inherent legal rights.

really is not worth the cost.

I roll my eyes at lefties that complain about the cost of a wall while they want universal healthcare, free college and a bunch of other stuff. We give away enough money to other countries every year to build the wall. The cost wouldn't even scratch us.

I would bet a portapower would easily bend a nice wide gap between bars.
A Harbor Freight portapower is less than $100, and can be reused thousands of times.

Reinforced concrete with 4 sticks of rebar inside each slat....a portapower would burn out before it bent a slat, much less two slats.

You mean the steel slats are filled with concrete and rebar?
Because you can see the slats are steel, and not concrete.
But a portapower is just hydraulic and can be hand pumped.
The slats are not wide enough to pose that much resistance if the portapower is put in the widest space between slat mounts.
Success would depend upon how thick the steel was, and how wide the concrete fill was.
The wider the slat, the harder it would be to bend an opening.

I roll my eyes at lefties that complain about the cost of a wall while they want universal healthcare, free college and a bunch of other stuff. We give away enough money to other countries every year to build the wall. The cost wouldn't even scratch us.

It is not true that we give away much money at all.
For example, while we spend about $50 billion in foreign aid, half of that is military weapons that generates profits for corporations.
The other half is for roads and power plants so that US companies can make and sell things like Coca Cola in Africa.
We don't really give away anything.

As for universal public health care, that would save us money and not cost anything.
With free college, that would end the need for green card immigrants that cost us even more, and would increase tax revenue.

It is not true that we give away much money at all.
For example, while we spend about $50 billion in foreign aid, half of that is military weapons that generates profits for corporations.
The other half is for roads and power plants so that US companies can make and sell things like Coca Cola in Africa.
We don't really give away anything.

As for universal public health care, that would save us money and not cost anything.
With free college, that would end the need for green card immigrants that cost us even more, and would increase tax revenue.

Despite any mitigating factors we still burn a lot of money on helping other nations. The cost of the wall wouldn't even scratch us. Also you're nuts if you think universal healthcare would save the government money, and I support it. Covering the costs with taxpayer money rather than letting people sort it out privately would save individuals money, but it would increase the cost of government by a lot.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Did you even watch the video, BULLSHIT? The girl climbs the wall by grasping the side of the top panel. That won't work when sections of the wall are welded together. I watched her think about doing a dyno...totally bailing on that and climbing up the side of the top panel. All of which proves to me that the design is a good one.

I agree the design sucks, but no, the sections aren't welded together. Somebody should mention that to Trump.

Yes, they are dumbass!

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.

No it wasn't retard, only a fool like you would project that, nothing is impossible if you have enough money and resources.

Forum List

Back