8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg

not without any gear, but with a rope and hook for sure.

20 years ago could have probably done it with no gear

If you could top rope it, it would be a breeze. But absent that it is a very difficult climb. At my prime i think i could have gotten to the top section ok, but getting over that? I don't think so.

This topic just proved Mexicans are smarter than Trump supporters. :lol:

Priceless.

"Gosh, no one's smart enough to get over that!"

Only that's not what has been said. The wall is merely a "force multiplier" I understand that that is a concept far beyond your limited thinking capacity, but that is its purpose.

You mean the steel slats are filled with concrete and rebar?

You betcha...that's why a metal cutter alone can't get through....have to have a masonry blade, then switch back to the metal cutter for the rebar encased in concrete. Trump + Army Corps of Engineers....nobody's fools.[/QUOTE]

Juan carries a 50 foot rope in his backpack

his group of illegal aliens get to the FENCE Trump built

they form a human ladder to the top

rope is thrown to the guy on top, he throws half the rope over, goes down it, ties the end to the bottom of the FENCE-

1 rope and some team work .

BADA BING BADA BOOM

RW's think the rest of the world is as damn dumb as they are

If you could top rope it, it would be a breeze. But absent that it is a very difficult climb. At my prime i think i could have gotten to the top section ok, but getting over that? I don't think so.

You'd have get high as possible, get into a crouch, thrust up and try to get a hand on the top rail, do a one-arm pull-up, get your second hand on the top, another pull up, swing to the side and get a foot over the top. Now what? Not much, only a thirty foot drop to the other side....vertical, no chance for a tuck and roll. Let's say you miss your first hand-hold....25 foot drop back onto the Mehican side...no way you don't lose a knee or ankle.

rope is thrown to the guy on top, he throws half the rope over, goes down it, ties the end to the bottom of the FENCE-

BADA BING BADA BOOM

There sure are lots of ways to beat a wall. It is 2019 after all.

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Cool. That should take about 35 minutes. plenty of the for the BP to get there. That's all a wall does do, you know....is slow people down so that a smaller group can watch a larger area. It's amazing how supposedly smart people (so you claim) can't seem to figure out the purpose of walls.

You must not be as smart as you think.

You'd have get high as possible, get into a crouch, thrust up and try to get a hand on the top rail, do a one-arm pull-up, get your second hand on the top, another pull up, swing to the side and leg a foot over the top. Now what? Not much, only a thirty foot drop to the other side....vertical, no chance for a tuck and roll.

Yeah, i used to do dynamics when I was a younger man. The most I could get though was about a three foot jump, and that was with WAAAYY better footing then these folks are going to get.

As soon as this thing is done we'll probably have such a need for the labor we will be begging them to come over. haha

As soon as this thing is done we'll probably have such a need for the labor we will be begging them to come over. haha

Proving yet again that you are a retard. Manual labor is going the way of the dodo bird. Automation is going to put all of those unskilled people out of work.

Forum List

Back