8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
No way in my current condition but if it's done right with sharpshooters picking them off as they try to get over, none of the assholes are gonna get in. They make too easy of a target if and when they near the top.
How many sharpshooters to cover 2,000 miles, you think?

Not necessary. Armed drones can take out the rest.

Not legal either.
Crossing the border at other than a check point is not even a crime.
It is just a minor regulatory offense.

I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
No way in my current condition but if it's done right with sharpshooters picking them off as they try to get over, none of the assholes are gonna get in. They make too easy of a target if and when they near the top.
How many sharpshooters to cover 2,000 miles, you think?

Not necessary. Armed drones can take out the rest.

Not legal either.
Crossing the border at other than a check point is not even a crime.
It is just a minor regulatory offense.

It would take but a word.

Most people go around it, by ship, air, rail, truck, etc.
For example, all the agricultural workers I ran into in OR, came by ship.

Yes, many enter in many different ways. It will still act as a deterrent. Suggesting otherwise is absurd.

You must think they are as stupid as you are. :lol:

Says the person that thinks a wall across our border will not act as a deterrent to people that want to cross illegally.

Most of the border is such hostile desert, that no one would ever even consider crossing it.
If you cross the border on foot, then what are you going to do on the other side?
That is why most illegals cross over by ship, train, truck, plane, etc. and a wall won't do a thing.

Says the person that thinks a wall across our border will not act as a deterrent to people that want to cross illegally.
You were the one dumb enough to ask "Could you climb it?"

D'oh!

Uh, yeah! About 95 percent of the population can!

Oh, wait. Trump voters are too stupid to figure it out, so I will have to do some subtraction...

Come on lefties, a nimble girl can probably climb the granite monolith El Capitan if she was pressured enough by liberal adults and trained for it. The fact is that the 30 ft high wall will stop everyone but the most determined illegal aliens and that's what it is all about. Symbolic and structural, what more can you ask for?
Uh, see post 12, genius.
Post 12? Do lefties argue in freaking code? Tell us what the hell you think if you can.

I would bet a portapower would easily bend a nice wide gap between bars.
A Harbor Freight portapower is less than $100, and can be reused thousands of times.

4 people voted "No" on the poll. They must be some seriously dumb fucks. :lol:

With a rope and grappling hook I could. And I was trained by 5th SFG and fast-roped many a time from a Huey that couldn't put skids down. I'd try it if a cougar was chasing me....otherwise, I'd tunnel under it and take my chances with the sensors.

You don't need a grappling hook since the bottom is open and you can tie off the rope you throw over.

I'd have a load of gear with me...it would be too much weight to trust tying off on a vertical fence slat.

Most of the border is such hostile desert, that no one would ever even consider crossing it.
If you cross the border on foot, then what are you going to do on the other side?
That is why most illegals cross over by ship, train, truck, plane, etc. and a wall won't do a thing.

In your estimation how many people cross on foot? You're underplaying reality. Also you should have a conversation with the people saying shit like "They'll just bring ladders!" They seem to accept that a pretty sizable number of people cross illegally that way. It happens more than you seem to suggest, and a wall will be a deterrent.

I would bet a portapower would easily bend a nice wide gap between bars.
A Harbor Freight portapower is less than $100, and can be reused thousands of times.

Reinforced concrete with 4 sticks of rebar inside each slat....a portapower would burn out before it bent a slat, much less two slats.

Come on lefties, a nimble girl can probably climb the granite monolith El Capitan if she was pressured enough by liberal adults and trained for it. The fact is that the 30 ft high wall will stop everyone but the most determined illegal aliens and that's what it is all about. Symbolic and structural, what more can you ask for?
Uh, see post 12, genius.
Post 12? Do lefties argue in freaking code? Tell us what the hell you think if you can.

Post 12 was:
{...
Mexicans must be geniuses. Five million voted without getting caught.

And here they are, employing incredibly advanced technology to defeat Trump's fence:
...}
With an image of a group going over with a ladder.

Forum List

Back