🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

80 killed in Kabul massacre

This can't be, Dear Leader Obungles assured us ISIS is contained.

Last edited:
ISIL-claiemd blasts kill dozens in Kabul Hazara protest

Wonder if it will get much coverage in the west ?
Well, the media in the west is to busy enabling or protecting Muslims or minorities than deal with cold hard facts. We actually need to look long and hard and the MEDIA, they have gone from purveyor of facts to interpreter and moral scrutinizer, judge jury and near executioner. They fan the flames of a anti police backlash and get numerous people killed. But the Media tippy toes around Muslim or minority hate crimes, almost to the point of apologizing. Don't wan't to spark a BACKLASH, do we? Just give us the bloody FACTS. That's all the media is supposed to do.

ISIL-claiemd blasts kill dozens in Kabul Hazara protest

Wonder if it will get much coverage in the west ?
Your link:
"Al Jazeera's Qais Azimy, reporting from Kabul, said it was one of the deadliest attacks in the capital in years.

"'The city of Kabul is totally in a shock right now,"\' he said.

"'In the past ISIL has carried out attacks in the eastern part of the country, mainly suicide attacks, but not as far as Kabul - they were limited to Nangarhar province along the border with Pakistan,' Azimy added."

"If it is true that ISIL is behind this attack it shows the growing capability of the group."
I wonder if Jimmy and Ziggy anticipated events like this in 1980?
Carter Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Carter Doctrine was a policy proclaimed by President of the United States Jimmy Carter in his State of the Union Address on January 23, 1980, which stated that the United States would use military force if necessary to defend its national interests in the Persian Gulf.

"It was a response to the Soviet Union's intervention in Afghanistan in 1979, and was intended to deter the Soviet Union—the United States' Cold War adversary—from seeking hegemony in the Persian Gulf region.

"The following key sentence, which was written by Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Carter's National Security Adviser, concludes the section..."
665003303001_5047719968001_5047638839001-vs.jpg

Muslims are fools, might as well believe in the flying spaghetti monster. But they are just as human and fallible as I am. It's about time they all realized that and joined the brotherhood of man, instead of that insuar insanity of hate cult. Allah can go fuck herself.

ISIS attacks only matter when they attack the West. Similar to our Black Lives only Matter when they are killed by a Police officer. Our media is very selective and totally biased if you haven't noticed.

who cares? afghan arent human
I care. I hope you were being sarcastic. What can I do?

Mary---Dani is Shiite and the Afghanis are generally sunni-----besides while lots are sorta Iranian in that their culture and
language is similar to those of Iran------Iranians consider all non Iranians to be levels of shit-------Shiites who are not Iranian are---also shit according to Shiite shit

Mary---Dani is Shiite and the Afghanis are generally sunni-----besides while lots are sorta Iranian in that their culture and
language is similar to those of Iran------Iranians consider all non Iranians to be levels of shit-------Shiites who are not Iranian are---also shit according to Shiite shit

I like the Kurds :)

Kurds are naïve innocent victims----sorta

Kurds are naïve innocent victims----sorta

They are warriors.

Muslims are fools, might as well believe in the flying spaghetti monster. But they are just as human and fallible as I am. It's about time they all realized that and joined the brotherhood of man, instead of that insuar insanity of hate cult. Allah can go fuck herself.
afghanistan wasnt very bad country before usa proxy for supply wahabi ideology from suidi arabia to afghanistan because of Soviet Union

Forum List

Back