🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

80 killed in Kabul massacre

Muslims are fools, might as well believe in the flying spaghetti monster. But they are just as human and fallible as I am. It's about time they all realized that and joined the brotherhood of man, instead of that insuar insanity of hate cult. Allah can go fuck herself.
afghanistan wasnt very bad country before usa proxy for supply wahabi ideology from suidi arabia to afghanistan because of Soviet Union

Who is Iran's proxies, Dani?

We can't examine ISLAM? Islam, the new kool aid drinking answer to reverend jones, that suicide suppository hate cult? Let's don't dilly dally. Liberals practically masturbate to bashing christianity but shy away from a mere criticism of Islam. Those people that brought you 9/11 and decapitations in HD, we can't examine or criticise that. The left and the media, are you insane or morally bankrupt?

who cares? afghan arent human
I care. I hope you were being sarcastic. What can I do?

Mary---Dani is Shiite and the Afghanis are generally sunni-----besides while lots are sorta Iranian in that their culture and
language is similar to those of Iran------Iranians consider all non Iranians to be levels of shit-------Shiites who are not Iranian are---also shit according to Shiite shit
all victim are shia .they were hazara shia . :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mary---Dani is Shiite and the Afghanis are generally sunni--

Kabul explosion: Islamic State 'admits attack on Hazara protest'
So-called Islamic State has said it was behind an attack on a protest march in the Afghan capital, Kabul, that killed 80 people and wounded 230.

The IS-linked Amaq news agency said two fighters "detonated explosive belts at a gathering of Shia" in Kabul.

The attack in Deh Mazang square targeted thousands from the Shia Hazara minority who were protesting over a new power line, saying its route bypasses provinces where many of them live.

Muslims are fools, might as well believe in the flying spaghetti monster. But they are just as human and fallible as I am. It's about time they all realized that and joined the brotherhood of man, instead of that insuar insanity of hate cult. Allah can go fuck herself.
afghanistan wasnt very bad country before usa proxy for supply wahabi ideology from suidi arabia to afghanistan because of Soviet Union

irans proxies is reaction for defend. iran isnt like iraq and syria because of this proxies
we hadnt any proxy when usa did coup in iran and destroyed democracy...

Mary---Dani is Shiite and the Afghanis are generally sunni-----besides while lots are sorta Iranian in that their culture and
language is similar to those of Iran------Iranians consider all non Iranians to be levels of shit-------Shiites who are not Iranian are---also shit according to Shiite shit

I like the Kurds :)
me too.but becareful. it can be dangerous . :badgrin:

Kurds are naïve innocent victims----sorta

They are warriors.

yes----when pushed

irans proxies is reaction for defend. iran isnt like iraq and syria because of this proxies

Iran's proxies include Hezbollah and Hamas along with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Terrorist organizations.

the USA never did a coup in Iran-----your Imam pig lied

Donald Trump wants to stop people immigrating from these counties, so called immigrants,suicide attackers and muslim whattzits. Not a fan of Trump, but, hey, why not? Trump may be a swine but muslim immigrants are not the pearls they are made out to be by our beloved "media".

They are warriors.

yes----when pushed

They've been pushed for a long time

They are warriors.

yes----when pushed

They've been pushed for a long time

yes----its the nature of islam-----they are residing up high on
the mountains -----to get away from the muslims

the USA never did a coup in Iran-----your Imam pig lied
"Mohammad Mosaddeq and
the 1953 Coup in Iran"

Mohammad Mosaddeq and the 1953 Coup in Iran

Iran's proxies include Hezbollah and Hamas along with the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Terrorist organizations.
hezbollah are defending iran in syria and iraq .
im safe in iran more than usa and europe.because of this warriors.

hezbollah are defending iran in syria and iraq .
im safe in iran more than usa and europe.because of this warriors.

Don't pee down my back and telling me it's raining, Dani

Good. I'm always schadenfreudic when large numbers of muslim invertebrates make each other good. Because it filters some of these cousin-inbreds out of the human gene pool. Also, mud-slimes are lying when they say they get 72 virgins in "jana"; what really happens when a muslim hobgoblin is "made good" is that it sprouts a pair of bat wings and goes flapping & fapping back to Hell where it came from.

Afghanistan was a nice place until the seventh century AD---when the filth of isalm was imposed on the people who had been mostly very charming hindus and Zoroastrians ---and some jews-----during that time KABUL was a center of culture and learning-----then islam happened----mostly sunnie but in the south lots of the Shiite shit

ISIL-claiemd blasts kill dozens in Kabul Hazara protest

Wonder if it will get much coverage in the west ?
As if the West has no access to the internet.

Tommy has this notion of Marty McFly pretending to be Clint Eastwood. He visions Americans as active participants in a B rated Italian movie.

Get out of the cellar Tommy. You need some sunlight and human interaction.

We Americans refer to your symptoms as oxygen deficiency.

Forum List

Back