80% of the Letitia James case for "Fraud" was tossed....statute of limitations

Is this an indication that the democrat's "lawfare" against Trump will fail?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Banks have at various times lost tons of money on Trump. Trump used to joke about it.

But the bigger problem is the pattern of behavior.
As a direct result of what you're talking about, or something else?

Trump just left the court house praising the judge for being fair, since he just tossed 80% of Latitia James' case.
The democrat's "prosecutorial misconduct" exposed.

I don't see how it changes much. Trump isn't off the hook

Banks have at various times lost tons of money on Trump.
Banks have lost money on loans since they started lending. How many people stiffed the banks during the real estate collapse. You don't know what you are talking about. It must suck to harbor this much hatred for one man.

Banks required a statement of financial condition for a reason.
Yup, that's what an APPLICATION is. It is their responsibility to assess the risk. Haven't you ever gotten a loan before? They don't take your word for ANYTHING. BTW, what bank was not paid? What lender filed suit? The state of NY has no standing. Keep on hating, it looks terrible on you.

Banks have lost money on loans since they started lending. How many people stiffed the banks during the real estate collapse. You don't know what you are talking about. It must suck to harbor this much hatred for one man.
The real estate collapse occurred because people listed income that they didn’t really have.

But I’m told the banks assess their own risk so that shouldn’t matter.

Sounds familiar?

Trump just left the court house praising the judge for being fair, since he just tossed 80% of Latitia James' case.
The democrat's "prosecutorial misconduct" exposed.

He’s still toast. Tossing out some charges is routine. The point is not the quantity, but the quality. Considering the judge’s rulings on other matters, it seems to be more than enough.

The real estate collapse occurred because people listed income that they didn’t really have.
Bullshit. The real estate bubble collapsed because homes were selling at ridiculously high prices due to an overheated market and banks were lending on it. Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

I have.

I definitely didn’t lie to the bank.

Because it’s bank fraud.
You're an idiot. Banks don't take your word for anything. They make one simple phone call to the credit reporting agencies, Trans Union, Equifax and Experian are the largest. They get an INSTANT report on ANYONE. If they find you lied, you don't get the loan, moron.

You're an idiot. Banks don't take your word for anything. They make one simple phone call to the credit reporting agencies, Trans Union, Equifax and Experian are the largest. They get an INSTANT report on ANYONE. If they find you lied, you don't get the loan, moron.
Sure they do. It’s still no excuse to lie to the bank.

Forum List

Back