80% of the Letitia James case for "Fraud" was tossed....statute of limitations

Is this an indication that the democrat's "lawfare" against Trump will fail?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
This OP appears to be FAKE news. I haven't seen any credible sources to verify it. This story may be related to some very old news about the statute of limitation in this case - which had previously been considered and adjudicated. Doesn't sound like anything new.
WRONG. Trump literally came out of the courtroom and said that the statute of limitations would reduce the case by 80%.

Put up a video from today to disprove it. You can't.

The trial is supposed to go on for months, probably less now that 80% is dismissed.
I'm not sure how you prove fraud when there is no victim?!
LOL Operating word here is that the trial is ongoing. This is the first day, bud. And no, the orange loser is not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot.

But hey, keep dreaming. You idiots are the one who is going to ante up to pay for his sins. :itsok:

I don't see how it changes much. Trump isn't off the hook
Not yet, but the case got a lot smaller. There was no victim, the banks got paid back, there was no fraud.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
WRONG. Trump literally came out of the courtroom and said that the statute of limitations would reduce the case by 80%.

Put up a video from today to disprove it. You can't.
You mean the eminent legal scholar Donald J. Trump?!?! :udaman:

LOL Operating word here is that the trial is ongoing. This is the first day, bud. And no, the orange loser is not out of the woods yet, not by a long shot.
But hey, keep dreaming. You idiots are the one who is going to ante up to pay for his sins
True. There is still some legal work to do. After day-1 80% of the indictment is gone. Not a bad day.

The news is true. Trump is spinning this as some sort of victory that he is not liable for 100% of the crime since the statute of limitation has run out for some of the fraud but he is still liable and he is still going to pay fine.

The poor trumptards just swallow everything he dishes out. They are going to be disappointed when he does have to pay a fine.

A fine! You leftards knew Trump was going to jail for the last six months. A fine!
HahahaahhahaahHhhHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!

Just to give context to the case…this what the orange loser is up against…and I dare any retard to prove me wrong…

Mr. Trump is starting the trial at a significant disadvantage. Justice Engoron ruled last week that the former president had persistently committed fraud, deciding that no trial was needed to determine the claim at the core of Ms. James’s lawsuit.

As an initial punishment, Justice Engoron revoked Mr. Trump’s licenses to operate his New York properties, a move that could crush much of the business known as the Trump Organization.

At trial, Ms. James is seeking more from Justice Engoron, asking that he impose the $250 million penalty and that the former president be permanently barred from running a business in New York. The trial will determine what penalty Mr. Trump must pay and whether he will be banished from the world of New York real estate that made him famous.

In other words... the orange douchebag has already been found guilty. It is the extent of his fines that this trial is about. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Last edited:
More like, your honor, I only took the tags off my kids mattresses, not mine. Please spare me the death penalty.
You sound perfect for Trump’s defense team. He couldn’t do any worse.

The trial will take months, so the preliminary judge "guilty" isn't set in stone.
80% gone, 20% soon to be gone. There was no fraud because there was no victim.
The fraud is that some moron figures 20 acres of prime waterfront, a golf course, lodging and club house is only worth 18 million. Twenty years ago, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Palmer and many investors ponied up 820 million for Pebble Beach. This case is BULLSHIT.

His lawyers? His lawyer forgot to check the box requesting a jury trial
Exactly. And the orange douchebag then flatly lies in front of the camera that he has been denied a jury trial. Not that he and his team blundered.

But then, what else can we expect from a con man? Once a crook, always a crook.

Forum List

Back