86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

What about it? Having Barr tell the truth to the American public would be a bad thing?
"Just say..." is not something you use in a sentence where you are being truthful.

Besides, you ignore the context of Barrs testimony where told him there was no proof of fraud.

If Trump had proof of fraud he could simply had shown his AG and then he wouldn't have to say, "Just say..."

What does Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff have to do with Barr testifying under oath that Trump approached him and said...

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”?

Do you have a video of that, or are you just repeating what Cheney and Schiff said?

I've said many times that I had to break from voting third party to vote against this cult.

I've also said many times that if Trump doesn't run, I can go back to voting third party.

You're trying too hard. You can't win.

You can't name one far left policy of mine. You would have to lie.
Since you are voting for Biden, I certainly can name plenty of policies that you support:

1) Open borders and rampant illegal immigration.
2) Continued Warmonger foreign policy of supporting whatever the CIA and State Department wants.
3) Sending hundreds of billions or our tax dollars to Ukraine for their hopeless war.
3) Appointment of radical leftwing shills on the Supreme Court and other Federal circuits.
4) Pro-LBGTQ Agenda, including transgenderism and males competing against females in sports.
5) Jailing of political opposition for practicing their First Amendment rights.
6) Supporting BLM and defunding the police.
7) Supporting Soros bought DAs who allow criminals free.
8) Supporting dumb trade deals that benefit China and fail to protect US manufacturing.

"Just say..." is not something you use in a sentence where you are being truthful.

Besides, you ignore the context of Barrs testimony where told him there was no proof of fraud.

If Trump had proof of fraud he could simply had shown his AG and then he wouldn't have to say, "Just say..."
Really?

”Just say the truth” isn’t wanting someone to speak the truth? :cuckoo:

The mental gymnastics you people do ….

Do you have a video of that, or are you just repeating what Cheney and Schiff said?
Barr said it not Liz or Schiff.

Not sure if they made a movie out of it.

Here is the transcript of the under oath testimony.

“I don’t expect you to do that,” President Trump responded. “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen.”

Since you are voting for Biden, I certainly can name plenty of policies that you support:

1) Open borders and rampant illegal immigration.
2) Continued Warmonger foreign policy of supporting whatever the CIA and State Department wants.
3) Sending hundreds of billions or our tax dollars to Ukraine for their hopeless war.
3) Appointment of radical leftwing shills on the Supreme Court and other Federal circuits.
4) Pro-LBGTQ Agenda, including transgenderism and males competing against females in sports.
5) Jailing of political opposition for practicing their First Amendment rights.
6) Supporting BLM and defunding the police.
7) Supporting Soros bought DAs who allow criminals free.
8) Supporting dumb trade deals that benefit China and fail to protect US manufacturing.
:laugh:

Too complicated for you too.

What a shock!

Don't you find it interesting how the left suggest Trump is a "PROFOUNDLY DAMAGED CHILD" and such

Where are you getting the idea just the left thinks this? Trump is losing on average 35% of Republican primary voters. These people don't want him as the nominee. It also wasn't just the left that caused Trump to lose in 2020. He lost suburban Republicans.

:laugh:

Too complicated for you too.

What a shock!
Once again Mac has no comeback.

If you are voting for Biden that is exactly what you are voting for.

You still can’t name any Trump/MAGA policy that is bad for the country.

Barr said it not Liz or Schiff.

Not sure if they made a movie out of it.

Here is the transcript of the under oath testimony.

“I don’t expect you to do that,” President Trump responded. “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen.”

That document is a work of fiction written by Cheney, Schiff, Kinzinger, and other DNC stooges.

Forum List

Back