86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

The alternate universe.

This guy, of all people.
I've been warning people about this guy, this orange bag O' shit for literally decades. Even at his cultural peak (2010?), he blatantly sucked out loud. :rolleyes:

Just look at him. Orange, ugly, fat. Magaturds are conned into believing he is the essence of a 'real man'. :rolleyes:

Populism sucks.

Where are you getting the idea just the left thinks this? Trump is losing on average 35% of Republican primary voters. These people don't want him as the nominee. It also wasn't just the left that caused Trump to lose in 2020. He lost suburban Republicans.
And yet he is ahead of your Vegetable Messiah in national polls, and more importantly 7 battleground states.

2/3 of Dimwingers don‘t want Tater to run.

I've been warning people about this guy, this orange bag O' shit for literally decades. Even at his cultural peak (2010?), he blatantly sucked out loud. :rolleyes:

Just look at him. Orange, ugly, fat. Magaturds are conned into believing he is the essence of a 'real man'. :rolleyes:

Populism sucks.
1709243747904.png

Once again Mac has no comeback.

If you are voting for Biden that is exactly what you are voting for.

You still can’t name any Trump/MAGA policy that is bad for the country.

He thinks voting for Biden is simply a vote against Trump. He doesn't want to be bothered with details.

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.
It has nothing to do with the question of is he too old.
It has to do with perceptions and bias against the old.
Two very different things.
Trump is two years younger. That makes them effectively the same age.
Joe is far more cognitive, alert and qualified.
Trump does not look as old and frail.
That is the difference.

The bias.

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.
Curious, wtf is Joe too old to be president exactly?

And btw, the orange clown is effectively the same age as Joe.

Biden's brain is gone. Even the former speaker of the House said that in private meetings Biden was unable to speak to any topic that wasn't on his notecards. When the discussion moved to another topic he was dumbfounded.

Forum List

Back