87,000 New Vegetable Police

Burger King is cutting the price of its faux-meat burger as sales start to dip after last year’s introduction. Carrols Restaurant Group, the biggest Burger King franchisee in the United States, said sales tapered off to about 28 Impossible Whoppers daily per store — down from 32 previously.

BEYOND MEAT, INC.

BEYOND MEAT, INC.14.09‎+1.15%
Watchlist

AT CLOSE
‎+0.16 (‎+1.15%)
PAST YEAR • AS OF APR 21, 07:08 PM EDT
‎-23.51 (‎-62.53%)

Burger King is cutting the price of its faux-meat burger as sales start to dip after last year’s introduction. Carrols Restaurant Group, the biggest Burger King franchisee in the United States, said sales tapered off to about 28 Impossible Whoppers daily per store — down from 32 previously.

BEYOND MEAT, INC.

BEYOND MEAT, INC.14.09‎+1.15%
Watchlist

AT CLOSE
‎+0.16 (‎+1.15%)
PAST YEAR • AS OF APR 21, 07:08 PM EDT
‎-23.51 (‎-62.53%)
I think you're posting in the wrong thread.

I just had 3 beyond breakfast sausage patties with my omelet with mushrooms 😉

Careful, too much soy will give you bitch tits.

Beyond Breakfast sausages have no soy in them.

But if you truly are concerned about estrogen, you might want to stop consuming dairy, which has actual estrogen... as opposed to phyto-estrogen, which is not the same thing.

Fake meat is more expensive that the real thing.

I'll take the real thing.

Although, the "ground beef" alternative by Morningstar is pretty good for making chili that doesn't bloat you up or give you the meat sweats.
And you'd never know its not meat in that chili. But because of the cost, I rarely use it.

Careful, too much soy will give you bitch tits.
preview.mp4.jpg

Beyond Breakfast sausages have no soy in them.

But if you truly are concerned about estrogen, you might want to stop consuming dairy, which has actual estrogen... as opposed to phyto-estrogen, which is not the same thing.
Yeah I didn't want to get too deep in the weeds on this, but that theory is a bunch of pseudo "science" probably promoted by the meat and dairy industry

I'm not, willingly, eat the lab meat. I'll stick with something died.
It's not lab meat.

But wow! How did you guys hijack a thread about the agriculture police in China?

Winterborn, as a former mod, should know better

It's not lab meat.

But wow! How did you guys hijack a thread about the agriculture police in China?

Winterborn, as a former mod, should know better

Eh, I'll risk the warning.

By the time I got here there were several topics going. I responded to one.

Yeah I didn't want to get too deep in the weeds on this, but that theory is a bunch of pseudo "science" probably promoted by the meat and dairy industry

Exactly, and what most people don't understand is how these industries (meat and dairy) continually deceive the public, in order to keep people eating the same crap they've been eating their whole life. They are known for funding "studies" that are not based on actual science but on their self-serving motive to keep people buying their products.

And of course most people LOVE to hear what their itching ears want to hear, so those folks will buy the BS, which is sad, when you consider how horrible those industries are on so many levels.

Forum List

Back