88 retired Generals and Admirals now support Trump....

I'd be curious to see how old these men are and how long they have been retired.

I'd be curious to see how old these men are and how long they have been retired.
What bearing does that have on the issue? Is there any significance to it? Hillary Clinton is 68 years old. Does it bother you?

The older, the better. Younger guys have to be pussies and go along with the insanity of today's political correctness or get out of the military. They'll even go along with the military men in red high heels and women in combat boots, as long as they can get promoted. Trump is a throwback to the good old days when you won wars and didn't care who was offended. You know, the guys like patton, who said what they mean and mean what they said.

What bearing does that have on the issue? Is there any significance to it? Hillary Clinton is 68 years old. Does it bother you?
my guess is most are older and have been retired for 20+ years.what do you think?
"Major General Sidney Shachnow, the only survivor of the Holocaust that became a U.S. general,"
88 U.S. Generals and Admirals Endorse Donald Trump in Public Letter - Breitbart

Out of how many retired generals and admirals? And how many of them would support a right wing candidate no matter who he were?

Forum List

Back