9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

the amount of battery's there is fuck all compared to the structure of the towers or wtc 7... its just silly
not an answer!

go enjoy whats left of your wasted life daws you are powerless to stop us
:lol::lol:
who's us? no need to stop you as you've done nothing worth stopping..
you forget, that if you were even fractionally close to your "version" of the "truth",you would have long ago disappeared like you were never there.
your presence on this board or anywhere for that matter, is irrefutable evidence that your version of 911 is a huge steaming pile of nothing!

not an answer!

go enjoy whats left of your wasted life daws you are powerless to stop us
:lol::lol:
who's us? no need to stop you as you've done nothing worth stopping..
you forget, that if you were even fractionally close to your "version" of the "truth",you would have long ago disappeared like you were never there.
your presence on this board or anywhere for that matter, is irrefutable evidence that your version of 911 is a huge steaming pile of nothing!

ok ..bye now...no need for you then ...go get a life loon

no one watches your foolish pointless videos you powerless wimp

No one signs your petitions, you goofy Gage-dupe.

why are you still here ?...no friends ?...no life ..whats up ?

Vanity_Mirror.jpg

Psychologists have found that Truthers have a unique form of paranoia called 'Paranoia Dyslexia'. Truthers have a strange feeling that they are following other people around.

Last edited:
I am here because I strongly believe that the truth of 9/11 has not been told and that an unrelenting seeking of that truth will one day bear fruit and that much of the truth movement has already had unprecedented victories in the infowar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-2Y3Hbki9U&feature=related]9/11 Truth Movement, please go away - YouTube[/ame]

bucs90 said:
I check this forum every few months just for laughs. Seems one of two topics is almost always being beaten to death: 9-11 conspiracy, and of course Planet Nibiru.
Yes well isnt it good seeing so many people NOT PUPPETS and actually standing up basically saying they love this country AND ARENT GOING TO ACCEPT BS STORIES??

I think its amazing..... This really shows just how many people HAVE NOT BEEN REPROGRAMMED and its great seeing!!

bucs90 said:
I check this forum every few months just for laughs. Seems one of two topics is almost always being beaten to death: 9-11 conspiracy, and of course Planet Nibiru.
Yes well isnt it good seeing so many people NOT PUPPETS and actually standing up basically saying they love this country AND ARENT GOING TO ACCEPT BS STORIES??

I think its amazing..... This really shows just how many people HAVE NOT BEEN REPROGRAMMED and its great seeing!!
so where do you get your prescriptions for denyittol and oxynutjob?

bucs90 said:

So what do you say about former Truthers like Dylan Avery who now say that 9/11 was NOT an inside job??

bucs90 said:

So what do you say about former Truthers like Dylan Avery who now say that 9/11 was NOT an inside job??
you mean I gotta stop sending Dylan naked pictures of prof Gage?

you mean I gotta stop sending Dylan naked pictures of prof Gage?

You could always send them to Korey Rowe, if you can find out what prison he's in. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back