9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Wrong. The official investigation is fact until proven otherwise. So far there has been no proof presented that could stand up in a court of law. Not one piece of real evidence and not one piece of physical evidence to contradict the facts....

Wrong. The official investigation is fact until proven otherwise. So far there has been no proof presented that could stand up in a court of law. Not one piece of real evidence and not one piece of physical evidence to contradict the facts....

The 'official investigation' has been disputed by some members of the 9/11 Commission itself. How can you assert it as 'fact'?

In fact, most of the conclusions reached by that commission, and by NIST, couldn't "stand up in a court of law", which is why this case has never SEEN the inside of a courtroom.

Well, not sure we're debating the Gun-Control issue on this thread. But i'm sure you'll find many other threads on that subject. And i'm also not sure what you mean by "Ron Paul nutter." The man is the only Politician even worth listening to at this point. He's anything but a "Nutter."

I'm pretty sure that is what G meant by a "Nutter" ... someone who believes Paul is the only politician worth listening to. :D

Rather watch paint dry than watch most Politicians speak. Ron Paul is the only one worth listening to. He's possibly the only Politician i'll ever trust. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I understand that is your position and you must understand it is very narrow ... sorta like idol worship. :D

I'm pretty sure that is what G meant by a "Nutter" ... someone who believes Paul is the only politician worth listening to. :D

Rather watch paint dry than watch most Politicians speak. Ron Paul is the only one worth listening to. He's possibly the only Politician i'll ever trust. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I understand that is your position and you must understand it is very narrow ... sorta like idol worship. :D

No "idol worship' for me. It's just how feel about him. When i see other Politicians speaking on tv, i change the channel. When i see Ron Paul speaking, i stop and pay attention. So in my mind, he is the only Politician worth listening to. It's not "idol worship", it's just my opinion.

It wasn't presented as "proof that 911 was an inside job", daws. Are you having trouble following the thread today?

I gotta tell ya, Guy, you seem pretty normal but you have a 9/11 troll following you around lickin' your balls. Now I know that can be entertaining but is it really who you wanna be? I mean, if I had him between my legs I'd rethink my positions. Just sayin'. :D

I need to rethink MY positions?

Based on someone else's opinion?

Sorry, but I don't do 'dishonesty'.

Maybe I wasn't clear.
If a one-trick-pony like 9/11 was a big fan of mine, I'd figure I'm doing something wrong.
Or perhaps I misjudged you.
Do you buy into the 9/11 conspiracy theory thing? :D

It wasn't presented as "proof that 911 was an inside job", daws. Are you having trouble following the thread today?

I gotta tell ya, Guy, you seem pretty normal but you have a 9/11 troll following you around lickin' your balls. Now I know that can be entertaining but is it really who you wanna be? I mean, if I had him between my legs I'd rethink my positions. Just sayin'. :D

Good. I'll take that to mean you are normal and really don't buy into the 9/11 "truther" BS. After all, one can't find much more dishonesty than one does amongst those "truthers," right? :D

The 'official investigation' has been disputed by some members of the 9/11 Commission itself. How can you assert it as 'fact'?

In fact, most of the conclusions reached by that commission, and by NIST, couldn't "stand up in a court of law", which is why this case has never SEEN the inside of a courtroom.

I'm sorry, I must have missed something in the translation. What case?
BTW, your opinion, that the NIST findings "couldn't stand up in a court of law, which is why this case has never SEEN the inside of a courtroom" is simply your opinion and couldn't stand up in a court of law. Evidently my initial impression of you was misguided. You and 9/11 do make a cute couple. :D

Good. I'll take that to mean you are normal and really don't buy into the 9/11 "truther" BS. After all, one can't find much more dishonesty than one does amongst those "truthers," right? :D

You're a pretty smug condescending little twit ain't ya? Your steadfast belief that Big Brother never lies to the People, is naive and ignorant. Allow me to shock ya here...Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365. It's just what he does. So it's not surprising at all that he would lie about 9/11. In fact, just go ahead and assume he lied. Because he did.

Except that they have stood up in a court of law............ Yet you want to deny that also.

And just what is it that the 911 commission members dispute? Is there even one of them that believe that the government had anything to do with the attack? NO, what they believe is that certain parts of our government lied to cover up their own incompetence in dealing with the aftermath of the attack and their screwed up actions during the attack. Which even that hasn't been proved.......

Sorry, but I haven't seen much 'truth' coming from the government, which leads me to distrust anything they say. I'm not claiming to 'know' what happened on 9/11, but I am saying that the 'official' story is such a crock of shit that not even the 9/11 Commission accepted it.

Except that they have stood up in a court of law............ Yet you want to deny that also.

And just what is it that the 911 commission members dispute? Is there even one of them that believe that the government had anything to do with the attack? NO, what they believe is that certain parts of our government lied to cover up their own incompetence in dealing with the aftermath of the attack and their screwed up actions during the attack. Which even that hasn't been proved.......

Which court, Ollie?

Link?

If you're not capable of reading the last 2 pages of this thread without adult supervision and help, maybe you should go back to your sandbox...
ahww how cute...
but it's not an answer!
it's the same conspiracy shit you ass hats have been pulling out of your collective ass since Kennedy.
we all know the govenment lies ...that does not prove "they" lied about 911.
so until you have actual evidence corroborating your myth...
it's just that. a myth.

This from the asshat who thinks that tons of steel turns to noodles at low temps, and that airplanes can disintegrate into the Pentagon, but human DNA is seemingly indestructible.
Yeah you know you've been lied to by "them" but it doesn't matter to you.
I love it when sister jones yammers nonsense.

You're a pretty smug condescending little twit ain't ya? Your steadfast belief that Big Brother never lies to the People, is naive and ignorant. Allow me to shock ya here...Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365. It's just what he does. So it's not surprising at all that he would lie about 9/11. In fact, just go ahead and assume he lied. Because he did.

You now have the golden op to repost anything of mine in which I say, infer or imply that "Big Brother never lies to the People." You are just being silly, Princess, and are putting words in my mouth to serve your lame argument.
I just don't buy, like some flaming loon, that "Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365. It's just what he does."
It certainly is possible that the official 9/11 findings are defective, skewed, incomplete, imperfect or even bogus. Those possibilities wouldn't lead a rational person to "assume" Big Bro "lied." You have formed your conclusion ("Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365") and are compelled to seek out that which supports your conclusion. That is irrational and self-fulfilling. :D

Last edited:
Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.
Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out:

"It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation." Interlink Books

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube

Bio: Ray McGovern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You left out the other side of McGovern's coin. From Wikipedia:

In 2002 he was publicly critical of President George W. Bush's use of government intelligence in the lead-up to the war in Iraq.

In 2003, together with other former CIA employees, McGovern founded the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity or VIPS. The organization is dedicated to analyzing and criticizing the use of intelligence, specifically relating to the War in Iraq. In January 2006, McGovern began speaking out on behalf of the anti-war group Not in Our Name. According to the group's press release, McGovern served symbolic "war crimes indictments" on the Bush White House from a "people's tribunal."

In a television interview with Tucker Carlson on MSNBC, McGovern said: "I‘ve been using the acronym O.I.L. for many — for two years now: O for oil; I for Israel; and L for logistics, logistics being the permanent — now we say “enduring” — military bases that the U.S. wants to keep in Iraq."

The Washington Post reported that, in his testimony, McGovern "declared that the United States went to war in Iraq for oil, Israel and military bases craved by administration 'neocons' so 'the United States and Israel could dominate that part of the world.' He said that Israel should not be considered an ally and that Bush was doing the bidding of Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. 'Israel is not allowed to be brought up in polite conversation,' McGovern said. Genuine criticism of official Israeli policy is often portrayed as if it were anti-Semite bigotry: 'The last time I did this, the previous director of Central Intelligence called me anti-Semitic.'"[5]

And neither is it done in plain site of thousands of people without someone noticing and asking questions. How many months would this have taken?

Probably as long as it took to perform the various many elevator, and wiring projects the buildings underwent shortly before the attacks. When you have control of security, you can let anyone in your building. Do you think a nefarious project of this nature would leave out such a necessary detail? These people weren't amateurs, and it's obvious it was done, all one has to do is study the nature of the "collapses" to figure out these were not fire only events, and stop with the plane damage as it was also obvious the buildings withstood the initial impacts like they were intended to.

The obvious is there when you understand the basic physics and science that was involved. The bigger questions are who was behind the false flag attacks, and one need look at who had positions of authority and their relation to one another.

as always,Gomer Ollie gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

Only in the "mind" of the severely mentally impaired. :D

Do you people remember when that Air Force veteran came on TV and told us its impossible for someone to hit the tower that accurately into the gas tank.....this is a complete inside job......

My father met one of the security guards for JFK and my Dad asked him who killed JFK....he answered and said 9 people were caught. He was a hundred percent sure of it, but he says he doesn't know anything about what happened to those 9 people. No one knew....

Oh, c'mon. I've got a friend whose cousin is married to a woman who has an aunt who knows a guy who knows a guy who's got a brother involved with someone who used to be married to a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader who had an affair with some lesbian whose father hung out at Jack Ruby's strip club and knew the bouncer real well and he told him that those 9 people were a made up story just to confuse the conspiracy nitwits.

If your denying the CIA was behind the JFK assassination you are living in denial..

Simply believing such things doesn't make them so, Princess. :D

Forum List

Back