95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

BULL-F'N-SHIT

BULL-F'N-SHIT

How so? WFAA is an ABC news affiliate in Dallas, Texas.

It's not like the story came from InfoWars or something.

“BUT, BUT, BUT....,.RUSSIA!”

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

Too damn funny.
Democrats strongly hold the border areas in Texas. I wonder why?

Too funny indeed.

I will be amazed if this Goddamn bullshit you cocksucking democrats keep pulling doen't end in a shooting war.

BULL-F'N-SHIT
GET THE FUCK OUT IF MY STATE PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Too damn funny.
Democrats strongly hold the border areas in Texas. I wonder why?

Too funny indeed.

I will be amazed if this Goddamn bullshit you cocksucking democrats keep pulling doen't end in a shooting war.

Kinda hard to have a real shooting war when one side is armed only with bongs and dildos.

I'm just sayin'.

94,999 are illegal Russians....ain’t that right LefTards?

The article is about legal immigrants. Not illegals.

I will wait and see what further developments arise in the days ahead.

I'm thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg. Texas is a still a conservative state but if they discovered that many illegal voters in Texas, just imagine how much more voter fraud took place in liberal states like California, New York, etc.

Do you know the definition of "non-citizens"?

A "legal" immigrant who is not a citizen of this country, does not have the right to vote in elections.

Non-citizens voting...illegals voting...you make a distinction huh?
Of course there is a distinction. A legal immigrant has an ID, thus making it easier to vote if they are registered.

I will wait for more information.

I've always said the problem is with voter registration, not a lack of Voter ID at the polls. That's where we need to focus our time and energy.

Wait until the ACLU or some other Leftist group get an Obama judge to levy an injunction on the state to keep them removing those people from the voting rolls.

Non-citizens voting...illegals voting...you make a distinction huh?
Of course there is a distinction. A legal immigrant has an ID, thus making it easier to vote if they are registered.

I will wait for more information.

I've always said the problem is with voter registration, not a lack of Voter ID at the polls.

As usual, I can see you’re trying to miss the point… Why the fuck should anybody who can’t legally vote be registered to vote?

It rather amusing watching conservatives go hysterical (again) as the Secretary of State never said they found voter fraud but rather they were investigating the possibility of it.

I though this statement was also very amusing:

"In the press from the Texas Attorney General’s Office, Paxton said they have gotten a number of successful non-citizen voter fraud convictions. The press release added that two women, one in Tarrant County and one in Montgomery County, received prison sentences for non-citizen voter fraud."

Texas secretary of state warns registrars that 58K non-citizens voted in 1 or more elections

The Texas AG said they received a number of voter fraud convictions. Then said they got two.

Don't get me wrong, voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It is just ironic that most seems to emanate from GOP controlled areas.

Forum List

Back