95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state, said the announcement on Friday did not mean that the authorities had discovered 95,000 registered voters who it knew for a fact were noncitizens.

Instead, the office was advising local officials to ask these voters via mail to provide proof of their citizenship.

To vote in Texas, you must be registered by the state

what they will find out is state employees making mistakes

Texas hasn't had a democrat governor since 1995

Clinton was the last president that won the state

still they have not found voter fraud they are just looking for voter fraud

still that number that they are investigating is .070 percent of total voters in Texas

Who knows maybe they will have better luck than Trump
Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation
Texas Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Illegal Voting
Another Noncitizen Indicted for Voter Fraud in 2016, Says Texas AG
This notice came out from the state on Jan. 25. If they can find the individuals, I imagine they will be having a lot charged with voter fraud.
Through this evaluation, the Texas Secretary of State's office discovered that a total of approximately 95,000 individuals identified by DPS as non-U.S. citizens have a matching voter registration record in Texas, approximately 58,000 of whom have voted in one or more Texas elections. Voting in an election in which the person knows he or she is not eligible to vote is a second-degree felony in the State of Texas. Upon receipt of this information, the Texas Secretary of State's office immediately provided the data in its possession to the Texas Attorney General's office, as the Secretary of State has no statutory enforcement authority to investigate or prosecute alleged illegal activity in connection with an election.

I not saying that it doesn't happen by both republicans and democrats. I am just saying that the examples you may find will not matter statistically or really change outcomes of votes on a national and state level.

This is a problem at the local level when the number of voters is low but once you are talking about a million voter then you will need more that a couple of examples of prosecution for it to matter

If the state finds people, it will be both demos and repubs doing it

Right now the story of 95,000 is just a false positive

like in most test such as pregnancy

Thats why they are sending out notices to verify if they are citizens because they do not know if the results are accurate

At this point it just suspicion

It is even unknown and in fact voting illegal is still only half of 1 percent. There are 15.8 registered voters in Texas

Still this has no effect on national elections and has very little effect on State wide elections

The last democratic governor was Ann Richards in the mid 90's and Clinton was the last president that received more votes in Texas.

this is more a problem for local election at the lowest level

and it may annoy repubs who need things to rile up their base

You can put police on any freeway and they will hand out a few tickets

It still will not stop people from speeding

If Russians interfere with national elections and a repub wins then all of the sudden its fake news

Yet Trump meets with Putin a second time and Putin before the cameras said
"I wanted Trump to win"

where is the outrage

Is Russian interference more of a problem that illegal voting

if Clinton had won because of the Russians then repubs would have impeached her in the 1st year when they controlled the congress

I'd really like to see that .8 of the 15.8 voters in Texas. Were they hurt in an industrial accident so they are only .8 voter? Dumbass!

you really lack understand of simple concepts

Your statement clearly attest to that

Please go back to the kiddie table so that the grownups can talk

The RNC had been under a decree for the last 35 year

where they agreed to be bound by a decree limiting their involvement because of voter intimidation tactics against blacks.

posting armed, off-duty law enforcement officers at the polls in minority neighborhoods.

The consent decree was updated several times throughout the years and the decree was extended

RNC official saying that the list could “keep the black vote down considerably.

they did voter intimidation again in 87 and 91 which just got the decree extended again

Now that they calmed duke down a little and they got the decree lifted

The RNC has a rich history of voter intimidation with the sole purpose of targeting minorities

I would love to see that list and look at the last names, I would imagine that Texas is doing the same thing targeting people with Spanish last names and neighborhoods that they know are predominantly Spanish.

Yet do they do the same in predominantly white neighborhoods or rural area

or do they just assume that minorities will cheat

Last edited:
If they found 95K there were probably twice that number they didn't find.

No wonder that asshole Crooked Hillary had five million Illegals voting for her.

Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state, said the announcement on Friday did not mean that the authorities had discovered 95,000 registered voters who it knew for a fact were noncitizens.

Instead, the office was advising local officials to ask these voters via mail to provide proof of their citizenship.

still that number that they are investigating is .070 percent of total voters in Texas

This notice came out from the state on Jan. 25. If they can find the individuals, I imagine they will be having a lot charged with voter fraud.
Through this evaluation, the Texas Secretary of State's office discovered that a total of approximately 95,000 individuals identified by DPS as non-U.S. citizens have a matching voter registration record in Texas, approximately 58,000 of whom have voted in one or more Texas elections. Voting in an election in which the person knows he or she is not eligible to vote is a second-degree felony in the State of Texas. Upon receipt of this information, the Texas Secretary of State's office immediately provided the data in its possession to the Texas Attorney General's office, as the Secretary of State has no statutory enforcement authority to investigate or prosecute alleged illegal activity in connection with an election.
Ah, you found a woman illegally voting for Trump in a red state where they’re now reporting another 94,999 non-citizens are registered to vote.

50307062_10213832712511296_4298460938362683392_n.jpg
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

whats-the-point-S.jpg

If they found 95K there were probably twice that number they didn't find.

No wonder that asshole Crooked Hillary had five million Illegals voting for her.
As noted previously...they found FIFTEEN over four years...none that voter ID would have prevented

See? Even you cannot defend it. "But look at Venezuela"!

Well, we, the US, are down there destabilizing Venezuela and trying to topple their govt for tossing out US energy corporations.

Did we destabilize Venezuela? Why would we do that? To recover hundreds of billions of dollars stolen from US companies by Hugo Chavez.

Hugo Chavez came to power by, much like the Democrats/Progressives do in our country, promising a flood of handouts with the money coming from the rich.

Yes, our corporations were thrown out of Venezuela. Which cost US oil companies hundreds of billions of dollars.

Don’t be stupid.
The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. It has been a subsidiary of the GOP for about 2 decades. They are responsible. Not the Democrats. A democrat in Houston couldn’t register you to vote any more than they could give you a tour of the Governor’s mansion.

Bullshit, the commies run registration drives all the time, just fill out the card and turn it in.

Its the hatboy thing all over again.

Third time...The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. I can turn in whatever I want. Whether I get a voter's registration card or not is up to a Republican bureaucrat if I'm in Texas.

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Nope, I'm blaming the laws that won't allow States to verify citizenship before placing someone on the voter rolls. Like I said in my first post in this thread, sadly TX is one of the few States that are being proactive in verifying their rolls. The commie States could care less.

Are they verifying their rolls or are they finding a excuse to kick people off of the voter rolls? I'll bet a lot of them had Hispanic surnames.

If we believe in democracy we would stay out of it and let the people of Venezuela decide their own governance.

How does Venezuela have a Democracy? How then do they decide their own government?

I not saying that it doesn't happen by both republicans and democrats. I am just saying that the examples you may find will not matter statistically or really change outcomes of votes on a national and state level.

This is a problem at the local level when the number of voters is low but once you are talking about a million voter then you will need more that a couple of examples of prosecution for it to matter

Thats why they are sending out notices to verify if they are citizens because they do not know if the results are accurate

It is even unknown and in fact voting illegal is still only half of 1 percent. There are 15.8 registered voters in Texas

Still this has no effect on national elections and has very little effect on State wide elections

The last democratic governor was Ann Richards in the mid 90's and Clinton was the last president that received more votes in Texas.

If Russians interfere with national elections and a repub wins then all of the sudden its fake news

"I wanted Trump to win"

where is the outrage

if Clinton had won because of the Russians then repubs would have impeached her in the 1st year when they controlled the congress

I'd really like to see that .8 of the 15.8 voters in Texas. Were they hurt in an industrial accident so they are only .8 voter? Dumbass!

where they agreed to be bound by a decree limiting their involvement because of voter intimidation tactics against blacks.

posting armed, off-duty law enforcement officers at the polls in minority neighborhoods.

The consent decree was updated several times throughout the years and the decree was extended

they did voter intimidation again in 87 and 91 which just got the decree extended again

The RNC has a rich history of voter intimidation with the sole purpose of targeting minorities

I would love to see that list and look at the last names, I would imagine that Texas is doing the same thing targeting people with Spanish last names and neighborhoods that they know are predominantly Spanish.

Link to your fantasy?

"I wanted Trump to win"

where is the outrage

Link to your fantasy?
You mean, "links". He made several claims. And I can vouch that they are all true. So, when this is shown to you, are you going to relent? Admit his points? Of course not. So why should anyone bother?

Bullshit, the commies run registration drives all the time, just fill out the card and turn it in.

Its the hatboy thing all over again.

Third time...The Secretary of State’s office is responsible for voter registration. I can turn in whatever I want. Whether I get a voter's registration card or not is up to a Republican bureaucrat if I'm in Texas.

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Nope, I'm blaming the laws that won't allow States to verify citizenship before placing someone on the voter rolls. Like I said in my first post in this thread, sadly TX is one of the few States that are being proactive in verifying their rolls. The commie States could care less.

Are they verifying their rolls or are they finding a excuse to kick people off of the voter rolls? I'll bet a lot of them had Hispanic surnames.

You'd have to ask the people in charge about how they are going about this task. And yes TX has a shit load of hispanics that are here legally and illegally, so logic dictates a large amount of the people being investigated will have hispanic surnames. That doesn't make it racist as you're trying to imply. If they're cleared so be it, if not, deport them or throw their asses in jail, no matter where they're from.

My highlights above.

Wow, talk about being foolish! You seem to take the cake.

Let's see....

The invalid voter registrations are in TEXAS, which has a 1,241-mile border with Mexico. Yes, imagine the possibility that there MIGHT be more Spanish surnames than say, Norwegian or perhaps French surnames.

I can't wait until they do the same count in dear ol' California! The illegal voters may well exceed the legal voters!

Well, we, the US, are down there destabilizing Venezuela and trying to topple their govt for tossing out US energy corporations.

Did we destabilize Venezuela? Why would we do that? To recover hundreds of billions of dollars stolen from US companies by Hugo Chavez.

Hugo Chavez came to power by, much like the Democrats/Progressives do in our country, promising a flood of handouts with the money coming from the rich.

Yes, our corporations were thrown out of Venezuela. Which cost US oil companies hundreds of billions of dollars.
Yup. similar pissing match in Cuba. America is a multilayered conglomerate corporation with a military. This nation has had a hard on for any socialist government in the western hemisphere forever. Makes us insane. Same as it ever was. You can expect more refugees like you got from our 2009 coup in Honduras. You'll see. Yeah, I know Honduras is not a socialist country. We've also always intervened in South and Latin America to manage US corporate access to resources and agricultural space.

Last edited:
lol at the tards trying to sell the idiot meme that the GOP is running around registering illegal aliens n stuff. Can't get any more stupid than parroting that rubbish.

this is why so many of us were dumbfounded that Fredo Bato came close to winning. if they had an honest election, Ted Cruz would of kicked his racist butt by a 60/40 landslide

Yup. similar pissing match in Cuba. America is a multilayered conglomerate corporation with a military. This nation has had a hard on for any socialist government in the western hemisphere forever. Makes us insane. Same as it ever was. You can expect more refugees like you got from our 2009 coup in Honduras. You'll see. Yeah, I know Honduras is not a socialist country. We've also always intervened in South and Latin America to manage US corporate access to resources and agricultural space.

Why are we not surprised that dodged everything in my post and brought up Cuba.

Maintaining America's access to vital resources is a bad thing for our country, how?

Where did you get that they didn't? They for sure did this on every single state they could get away with.

Forum List

Back