95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Sam Taylor, a spokesman for the secretary of state, noted that they “are very confident” in the methods used to identify the problematic voter registrations, noting that the office was not declaring that all 95,000 names were, in fact, non-citizens but only matched the search criteria.

Mr Taylor also said:
“We can’t see a situation in which this would produce a false positive,” he said. “These are people whose last and most recent visits to D.P.S. showed them to be non-citizens through documentation that they submitted and which D.P.S. has kept on file.”

Texas Secretary of State finds 95,000 non-citizens registered to vote. 58k voted in one or more elections!

We are talking about people who have obtained a Texas driver's license and who are registered to vote. And here's the kicker: 58,000 of these people did actually vote, in one or more elections. And that's just Texas, how many non-citizens across the country did illegally vote? It kinda gives the lie, and a big one, to the notion pushed by the Dems that voter fraud is a myth. Bull fuckin' shit.

“These are people whose last and most recent visits to D.P.S. showed them to be non-citizens through documentation that they submitted and which D.P.S. has kept on file.”

Yes, going back to 1996. No one has confirmed anything.

Nope, I'm blaming the laws that won't allow States to verify citizenship before placing someone on the voter rolls. Like I said in my first post in this thread, sadly TX is one of the few States that are being proactive in verifying their rolls. The commie States could care less.

Are they verifying their rolls or are they finding a excuse to kick people off of the voter rolls? I'll bet a lot of them had Hispanic surnames.

You'd have to ask the people in charge about how they are going about this task. And yes TX has a shit load of hispanics that are here legally and illegally, so logic dictates a large amount of the people being investigated will have hispanic surnames. That doesn't make it racist as you're trying to imply. If they're cleared so be it, if not, deport them or throw their asses in jail, no matter where they're from.

They are the ones who made this outrageous claim with no proof. It is indeed racist as Republicans only want white males to vote.

There is proof, dumbfuck. They weren't citizens and they voted. What more proof to do you need?

There is no proof. You are a moron and stupid to boot. The Secretary of State's office confirmed they do not know if these people are illegals. They came up with some gobbledygook that produced 95,000 names. They have not proven any of these are illegals.
We know you will lie, cheat and steal to continue Dim voter fraud.

Nope, I'm blaming the laws that won't allow States to verify citizenship before placing someone on the voter rolls. Like I said in my first post in this thread, sadly TX is one of the few States that are being proactive in verifying their rolls. The commie States could care less.

Are they verifying their rolls or are they finding a excuse to kick people off of the voter rolls? I'll bet a lot of them had Hispanic surnames.

You'd have to ask the people in charge about how they are going about this task. And yes TX has a shit load of hispanics that are here legally and illegally, so logic dictates a large amount of the people being investigated will have hispanic surnames. That doesn't make it racist as you're trying to imply. If they're cleared so be it, if not, deport them or throw their asses in jail, no matter where they're from.

They are the ones who made this outrageous claim with no proof. It is indeed racist as Republicans only want white males to vote.

There is proof, dumbfuck. They weren't citizens and they voted. What more proof to do you need?

There is no proof. You are a moron and stupid to boot. The Secretary of State's office confirmed they do not know if these people are illegals. They came up with some gobbledygook that produced 95,000 names. They have not proven any of these are illegals.
No one said they were illegals, moron. They're non citizens. They can't legally vote.

I know you think facts are "gobbledygook." Truth doensn't matter to snowflakes. That's why democracy is doomed to fail. It requires voters who are able to commit logic.

The 'sudden revelation' (exposure of undeniable evidence) of Democrats illegally registering and allowing illegals to vote in elections from San Diego to Texas Yo Broward County Fla, accomplishing what Democrats have accused Trump of doing - affecting US elections, is still ' NOT a crisis / national emergency', despite it threatening our Democracy, according to Democrats and snowflakes....

There is no evidence as the Texas Secretary of State did not provide any. There also is no evidence of any large numbers of illegals voting. There is no emergency or threat to our democracy. The threat comes from Republicans who want to prevent people from voting by removing them from the rolls or something as blatant as when a busload pf black senior citizens were stopped from voting or not counting votes by schemes such as signature matching. What officials in Broward County did was attempt to contact voters to determine if they voted rather than just tossing it out under signature matching laws.
So 58,000 people who records show as non-citizens who voted is "no evidence."

You're such a fucking retard.

this is why so many of us were dumbfounded that Fredo Bato came close to winning. if they had an honest election, Ted Cruz would of kicked his racist butt by a 60/40 landslide

It was a honest election. The Democrat candidate for Governor got around 40%.,O'Rourke got around 48%. That means a fairly large number of voters voted for Abbott for Governor and O'Rourke for Senate. In addition, Democrat took 2 of the 3 US House seats they were targeting and narrowly missed on the third.
How does that prove it was honest?

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Wrong, asshole. We want only legal US citizens to vote.

Why is it ironic when the other side states it does not exist?
Well, what I have heard is that it is not significant enough to supress legal votes to pass the measures ostensibly (a lie) meant to combat it. So if you are interested in honest discussion, you will have to put away your little strawman and address this, instead.

An illegal vote doesn't necessarily mean it was made by an illegal alien.
Got it. And a name on this list doesn't necessarily mean an illegal voter.

Glad we understand each other.
All you're saying is that it's not a 100% certainty. That an utterly worthless qualifier. There isn't 100% certainty that I won't be hit by a meteorite tomorrow. However, I can safely ignore that possibility when I make plans for tomorrow.

All you're saying is that it's not a 100% certainty.
Correct. So, when you asserted that 58,000 people voted illegally, and did so with 100% uncertainty, you were incorrect . But you never admitted your error. So it looks like we all have to keep saying it.

No, the county registrars are, and they don't have the resources to verify every form they get.

So the State of Texas has it set up to do that? Wow. I would wonder about the Republicans running the elections there if they are that derelict in their duties to the tune of nearly 100K non-citizens being on the voter rolls.

It says on his website that David Whitley--the Texas Secretary of State-- is the Chief Election Officer in Texas. Wouldn't that mean that he's responsible?

About the Office

Or are you going to blame the Media, deep state, swamp, or the Clintons for the 100K non-citizens on the voter rolls?

Damn, not only are you a liar but you're funny too. Gov Abbott carried 41% of the hispanic vote in his reelection. Are you aware that CBP arrested people form 146 countries crossing the southern border? Also there are 116 languages spoken in Houston. So run along with you partisan POS ass, it's obvious you have no clue what your talking about.

And that is happening? 95,000 times?

Really?

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

Actually most are carrying their BC with them at the DMV.

False.

Really, here's the requirements. I'm sure your apology will follow.
  1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)
  6. Proof of Insurance* for each vehicle you own

TxDPS - How to apply for a Texas Driver License

BTW, altering a quote within the quote box is a posting violation.

Hey candyass, I took my wife to DPS to renew her drivers license today. Guess what document was required. YEP A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. To meet the new requirement, I'll need mine when it comes time to renew, because they hadn't previously verified our citizenship.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

But I thought voter fraud didn't exist. :lol: Dims always lie.

Tens of millions all over the country, SCOTUS ruled a State can NOT require proof of citizenship for registration. It goes against motor voter laws. Thank you wild willie.

Yeah because most people registering to vote at the DMV aren't carrying their birth certificate with them. Yet again, whatever the DMV or DPS does, the people who make the decision (not that the DMV or DPS are not run by a GOP bureaucrat) is, in Texas, up to the Texas Secretary of State.
If they are just handing out voter registration cards...blaming the democrats and liberals is silly.

False.

1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)

Hey candyass, I took my wife to DPS to renew her drivers license today. Guess what document was required. YEP A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. To meet the new requirement, I'll need mine when it comes time to renew, because they hadn't previously verified our citizenship.

She’s an illegal alien?

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

But I thought voter fraud didn't exist. :lol: Dims always lie.
It does, not in the numbers to sway an election however

False.

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

In-Person at your local driver license office
If you are not eligible to renew online, by phone, or by mail, you will need to visit your local driver license office for assistance. You may download this checklist to assist you in determining which documents you may have that will meet these requirements, and visit our License Eligibility page to verify your driver license status. Once you have collected the required documents, you will need to do the following:

1. Complete the renewal application before arriving at your local office. (This form is also available at all driver license offices.)
  2. Visit your local driver license office. You may be able to get in-line before arriving. Locate the office nearest you.
  3. Provide the following documentation to the customer service representative:
    1. Application for the renewal of a driver license.
    2. U.S. Citizenship (if you have never presented evidence of U.S. Citizenship) or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
    3. Identity (Only one primary, secondary, or supporting document is required), and
    4. Social Security Number*
  4. Pass the vision exam.
  5. Provide your thumbprint.
  6. Have your picture taken.
  7. Pay the application fee.
TxDPS - How to renew your Texas Driver License or ID Card

About the Office

I have to wonder where you live. Have you ever been to Los Angeles? or Central valley towns in California? gotten out in neighborhoods and walked around? Guarantee you if you live here then you can tell areas where all the apartment buildings for blocks are filled with Mexicans, Central Americans, etc,. and are selling food out of little carts, ... kids are not in school because they are selling fruit on a corner two blocks away from a grocery store.... that most of those people are not naturalized legal citizens. When you spend time around people who are legal immigrants and the ones who are not, you just pretty much know the difference.... but whatever.
Thing is here in California, if you have an address and a social security card you can register to vote. This is the sanctuary state where ICE is put on ice... no body here gives a fuck who signs up and no one can convince me otherwise... or not until California opens their books, but they would never do that.

Why would illegal aliens NOT vote? seriously. it is in their best interest to vote for the party who constantly calls them immigrants as if they came here the same way as their fellow countrymen who came here legally and the right way.

False.

2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

In-Person at your local driver license office
If you are not eligible to renew online, by phone, or by mail, you will need to visit your local driver license office for assistance. You may download this checklist to assist you in determining which documents you may have that will meet these requirements, and visit our License Eligibility page to verify your driver license status. Once you have collected the required documents, you will need to do the following:

1. Complete the renewal application before arriving at your local office. (This form is also available at all driver license offices.)
  2. Visit your local driver license office. You may be able to get in-line before arriving. Locate the office nearest you.
  3. Provide the following documentation to the customer service representative:
    1. Application for the renewal of a driver license.
    2. U.S. Citizenship (if you have never presented evidence of U.S. Citizenship) or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
    3. Identity (Only one primary, secondary, or supporting document is required), and
    4. Social Security Number*
  4. Pass the vision exam.
  5. Provide your thumbprint.
  6. Have your picture taken.
  7. Pay the application fee.
TxDPS - How to renew your Texas Driver License or ID Card

Yes, that is to register for the first time (still none of it says you must bring a BC). When you renew; you needn’t bring a BC which is what most people are doing at the DMV.

We should have no illegal problem with a naturalization clause.
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Are you saying that anyone who finds their way into the U.S. is a citizen under the 14th?

Forum List

Back