95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

But I thought voter fraud didn't exist. :lol: Dims always lie.
It does, not in the numbers to sway an election however

If 47,000 illegal votes are cast in one State yeah....that can sway many elections. I live in Florida. Those votes could have easily changed the Senate race and Governors race in my State the last election cycle.

And keep in mind....Every illegal vote negates the vote of a U.S citizen. That should never happen.

Which is why I’m for a nationwide voter ID card with a photo on it. It would remove all ambiguity.
It would be REQUIRED to cast a ballot in person for federal elections.

But two things about your post:

A). Their being on the voter rolls does not mean they ever voted. I think a portion of the people on the voter rolls is because of the WIC program.

Texas WIC - Texas Department of State Health Serviceshttps://www.dshs.texas.gov/wichd/policy/pdf_files/CR_01-0T.pdf

B). The GOP has run the state pillar to post for over 20 years. Blaming the democrats is funny.

I like your National Voter Card idea. I am all in favor. As for "blaming" anyone....that is not what I was doing. If their is blame it should be directed toward a poorly run electoral system without adequate safeguards. Both parties are responsible for that failure. I also blame the people who are knowingly casting illegal votes.

'knowingly casting illegal votes' - Which seems to be very low... Convictions are in single digit stuff...
Got one here: Texas woman sentenced to prison for voting illegally in 2016 presidential election - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...udulent/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ead9514f619

But the lies should have deep effect on the credibility of the sources:
Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org
Fact check: Trump wrongly claims there was voter fraud in Texas

You know the list is endless... Why do the people who continually lie on this issues still get any public support...
They blatantly lie on the issue to make their supporters more misinformed that before.

And what do they do with the power gained... They grab someones Constitution Rights using Voter suppression...

Republicans are making it harder for people to vote in key 2018 elections
There is endless articles...

The penalties for Voter Suppression should be Criminal and long...
Democrats are LIARS, they have IDs.
Democrats are LIARS, there is voter fraud.
Democrats are LIARS, Voter ID laws are not voter suppression

If 47,000 illegal votes are cast in one State yeah....that can sway many elections. I live in Florida. Those votes could have easily changed the Senate race and Governors race in my State the last election cycle.

And keep in mind....Every illegal vote negates the vote of a U.S citizen. That should never happen.

Which is why I’m for a nationwide voter ID card with a photo on it. It would remove all ambiguity.

A). Their being on the voter rolls does not mean they ever voted. I think a portion of the people on the voter rolls is because of the WIC program.

Texas WIC - Texas Department of State Health Serviceshttps://www.dshs.texas.gov/wichd/policy/pdf_files/CR_01-0T.pdf

B). The GOP has run the state pillar to post for over 20 years. Blaming the democrats is funny.

I like your National Voter Card idea. I am all in favor. As for "blaming" anyone....that is not what I was doing. If their is blame it should be directed toward a poorly run electoral system without adequate safeguards. Both parties are responsible for that failure. I also blame the people who are knowingly casting illegal votes.

'knowingly casting illegal votes' - Which seems to be very low... Convictions are in single digit stuff...
Got one here: Texas woman sentenced to prison for voting illegally in 2016 presidential election - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...udulent/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ead9514f619

You know the list is endless... Why do the people who continually lie on this issues still get any public support...
They blatantly lie on the issue to make their supporters more misinformed that before.

And what do they do with the power gained... They grab someones Constitution Rights using Voter suppression...

What voter fraud does voter ID stop?

Trump has had two years in charge to get his millions of Illegal voters... How many has he got...

This was a blatant lie, but lie all good Trumpster you accuse the other side of what your side is guilty off...

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
The Texas secretary of state's office has botched it: Americans like me don't belong on Texas' botched list of possible noncitizen voters — but there I am - Dallas News

But I felt like an outsider again this week when I found out that my name is on a list of nearly 100,000 potential noncitizen voters compiled by the state of Texas.

I am not a lawbreaker. I did not vote before I became a citizen.

We already know, with the help of the reporting of this newspaper and other media outlets, that thousands of names don’t belong on that list. But here I am today, a statistic being used to vilify immigrants. All because of an innocent discrepancy.

"Someone did not do their due diligence": How an attempt to review Texas' voter rolls turned into a debacle

So as Anchia sat at the end of his green, glass-topped conference table, he wanted to know: Did Whitley know for sure that any of the names on his list had committed crimes by voting as noncitizens?

“No,” Whitley answered, according to Anchia.

“And I said, ‘Well, isn’t it the protocol that you investigate and, if you find facts, you turn it over to the AG?”

“I do not have an answer for that,” Whitley responded, according to Anchia’s recollection of the Monday meeting.

<snip>

Soon after, the citizenship review effort buckled, revealing itself as a ham-handed exercise that threatened to jeopardize the votes of thousands of legitimate voters across the state. The secretary of state’s office eventually walked back its initial findings after embarrassing errors in the data revealed that tens of thousands of the voters the state flagged were citizens.

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
The Texas secretary of state's office has botched it: Americans like me don't belong on Texas' botched list of possible noncitizen voters — but there I am - Dallas News

But I felt like an outsider again this week when I found out that my name is on a list of nearly 100,000 potential noncitizen voters compiled by the state of Texas.

We already know, with the help of the reporting of this newspaper and other media outlets, that thousands of names don’t belong on that list. But here I am today, a statistic being used to vilify immigrants. All because of an innocent discrepancy.

"Someone did not do their due diligence": How an attempt to review Texas' voter rolls turned into a debacle

So as Anchia sat at the end of his green, glass-topped conference table, he wanted to know: Did Whitley know for sure that any of the names on his list had committed crimes by voting as noncitizens?

“And I said, ‘Well, isn’t it the protocol that you investigate and, if you find facts, you turn it over to the AG?”

“I do not have an answer for that,” Whitley responded, according to Anchia’s recollection of the Monday meeting.

<snip>

Soon after, the citizenship review effort buckled, revealing itself as a ham-handed exercise that threatened to jeopardize the votes of thousands of legitimate voters across the state. The secretary of state’s office eventually walked back its initial findings after embarrassing errors in the data revealed that tens of thousands of the voters the state flagged were citizens.
Gee...who could have seen this coming???

RW pukes would rather believe 10 lies than they had one truth.

F'em.

<snip>

Who claimed every name on the list was guaranteed to be a non-citizen voter?

You're an imbecile.

<snip>

You're an imbecile.
Prove any are....

You said they were, dumbass. We can watch you do it earlier in this very thread. The Texas secretary of state also:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday.

That's from your OP, by the way. Have you been checked for Alzheimer's lately?

You said they were, dumbass. We can watch you do it earlier in this very thread. The Texas secretary of state also:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday.

When did I say that? The text you quoted sure as hell doesn't say it.

I don't have Alzheimer's, but you obviously suffer from delusions where you see things that don't exist.

42 pages on this story that turned out to be fake .

Thead about exposing this lie has a handful of replies .

And u wonder how fake news changed the election. ?

BULL-F'N-SHIT

I think you are owed some apologies.

When did I say that? The text you quoted sure as hell doesn't say it.

I don't have Alzheimer's, but you obviously suffer from delusions where you see things that don't exist.

Yammean like "newly discovered" photos of a "political party convention" going on in December on wet trolley tracks?

Your entire thread has been taken to the cleaners, Fingerfuck, LAST MONTH. What don't you GET about that?

This thread ended embarrassinly:
Texas Voting Chief Who Led Botched Voter Purge Resigns

This thread ended embarrassinly:
Texas Voting Chief Who Led Botched Voter Purge Resigns
Actually it went as expected. Democrats protected the illegals voting.

“Whitley, who was appointed by Gov. Greg Abbott in December, needed a two-thirds vote from the state Senate to be permanently confirmed to the position, but voting-rights groups put pressure on Texas Democrats to stop the confirmation following his voter purge efforts.”

Forum List

Back