95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Typical tRumpster, yelling and screaming fire in a crowded building when there really is none.

It's possible that individuals flagged by the state — who provided DPS with documentation that indicated they were authorized to be in the country — could have become naturalized citizens since they obtained their driver's licenses or ID cards. A spokesman for the secretary of state said officials are "very confident" that the data received from DPS is "current."
But then you have your head so far up tRump's *ss.
How could someone break your nose? Kick tRump in the ass.
But without additional verification, you can't say these individuals all engaged in illegal voting, said Chris Davis, the head of the Texas Association of Elections Administrators.

"People get naturalized," Davis said. "It's entirely too early to say that."

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

Why is it ironic when the other side states it does not exist?
Well, what I have heard is that it is not significant enough to supress legal votes to pass the measures ostensibly (a lie) meant to combat it. So if you are interested in honest discussion, you will have to put away your little strawman and address this, instead.
I would 'put it away' but you can see the truth in this very thread.

Phrase it how you like it does not change the fact that one side simply thinks that it does not exist.

Really, here's the requirements. I'm sure your apology will follow.
  1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)
  6. Proof of Insurance* for each vehicle you own

TxDPS - How to apply for a Texas Driver License

BTW, altering a quote within the quote box is a posting violation.

Hey candyass, I took my wife to DPS to renew her drivers license today. Guess what document was required. YEP A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. To meet the new requirement, I'll need mine when it comes time to renew, because they hadn't previously verified our citizenship.

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

In-Person at your local driver license office
If you are not eligible to renew online, by phone, or by mail, you will need to visit your local driver license office for assistance. You may download this checklist to assist you in determining which documents you may have that will meet these requirements, and visit our License Eligibility page to verify your driver license status. Once you have collected the required documents, you will need to do the following:

1. Complete the renewal application before arriving at your local office. (This form is also available at all driver license offices.)
  2. Visit your local driver license office. You may be able to get in-line before arriving. Locate the office nearest you.
  3. Provide the following documentation to the customer service representative:
    1. Application for the renewal of a driver license.
    2. U.S. Citizenship (if you have never presented evidence of U.S. Citizenship) or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
    3. Identity (Only one primary, secondary, or supporting document is required), and
    4. Social Security Number*
  4. Pass the vision exam.
  5. Provide your thumbprint.
  6. Have your picture taken.
  7. Pay the application fee.
TxDPS - How to renew your Texas Driver License or ID Card

Yes, that is to register for the first time (still none of it says you must bring a BC). When you renew; you needn’t bring a BC which is what most people are doing at the DMV.

You dishonest lying assed cunnt. I posted the requirements for renewal, if you're not eligible to do it on line or by phone. It plainly says you need proof of citizenship if not previously supplied. We've already established a citizen needs a BC or passport. You went to a lot of trouble just to lie

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

BULL-F'N-SHIT

How so? WFAA is an ABC news affiliate in Dallas, Texas.

It's not like the story came from InfoWars or something.

You should read the thread's OP link. It immediately plays a video that says those are "bogus numbers" that are not at all accurate. It further says "there's no evidence of widespread fraud".

Oh and this, from the text in the same link:

>> The attorney general's office has prosecuted 130 cases of voter fraud since 2005. <<​

Lessee --- 2005 through 2018 is fifteen years. 130 in fifteen years is eight and two-thirds cases of voter fraud per year.

Of course, Fingerboi is the same schmuck that tried to sell us a "newly discovered photo of a Democratic convention" held in December on Wisconsin trolley tracks, so he ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Really, here's the requirements. I'm sure your apology will follow.
  1. U.S. Citizenship or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
  2. Texas Residency
  3. Identity, and
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Evidence of Texas Vehicle Registration* for each vehicle you own. Registration must be current. Visit Texas DMV vehicle registration for more information. (New Residents who are surrendering an out-of-state driver license only)
  6. Proof of Insurance* for each vehicle you own

TxDPS - How to apply for a Texas Driver License

BTW, altering a quote within the quote box is a posting violation.

Hey candyass, I took my wife to DPS to renew her drivers license today. Guess what document was required. YEP A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. To meet the new requirement, I'll need mine when it comes time to renew, because they hadn't previously verified our citizenship.

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

If you are not eligible to renew online, by phone, or by mail, you will need to visit your local driver license office for assistance. You may download this checklist to assist you in determining which documents you may have that will meet these requirements, and visit our License Eligibility page to verify your driver license status. Once you have collected the required documents, you will need to do the following:

1. Complete the renewal application before arriving at your local office. (This form is also available at all driver license offices.)
  2. Visit your local driver license office. You may be able to get in-line before arriving. Locate the office nearest you.
    2. U.S. Citizenship (if you have never presented evidence of U.S. Citizenship) or, if you are not a U.S. Citizen, evidence of lawful presence
    3. Identity (Only one primary, secondary, or supporting document is required), and
  4. Pass the vision exam.

Yes, that is to register for the first time (still none of it says you must bring a BC). When you renew; you needn’t bring a BC which is what most people are doing at the DMV.

You dishonest lying assed cunnt. I posted the requirements for renewal, if you're not eligible to do it on line or by phone. It plainly says you need proof of citizenship if not previously supplied. We've already established a citizen needs a BC or passport. You went to a lot of trouble just to lie

Renewed my license at the DMV at least 4 times. Never supplied my BC once in all that time.
You’re either incredibly ignorant or can’t tell the truth.
I’m guessing both.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

But I thought voter fraud didn't exist. :lol: Dims always lie.
It does, not in the numbers to sway an election however

If 47,000 illegal votes are cast in one State yeah....that can sway many elections. I live in Florida. Those votes could have easily changed the Senate race and Governors race in my State the last election cycle.

And keep in mind....Every illegal vote negates the vote of a U.S citizen. That should never happen.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

Too damn funny.

If 47,000 illegal votes are cast in one State yeah....that can sway many elections. I live in Florida. Those votes could have easily changed the Senate race and Governors race in my State the last election cycle.

And keep in mind....Every illegal vote negates the vote of a U.S citizen. That should never happen.

Which is why I’m for a nationwide voter ID card with a photo on it. It would remove all ambiguity.
It would be REQUIRED to cast a ballot in person for federal elections.

But two things about your post:

A). Their being on the voter rolls does not mean they ever voted. I think a portion of the people on the voter rolls is because of the WIC program.

Texas WIC - Texas Department of State Health Serviceshttps://www.dshs.texas.gov/wichd/policy/pdf_files/CR_01-0T.pdf

B). The GOP has run the state pillar to post for over 20 years. Blaming the democrats is funny.

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

4. Pass the vision exam.

Renewed my license at the DMV at least 4 times. Never supplied my BC once in all that time.
I’m guessing both.

Do you live in TX? I provided the DPS link that states the requirement.

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

4. Pass the vision exam.

I’m guessing both.

I did.
For decades.
I think I took My BC to the Pasadena DPS office on Preston street (or maybe it was on Southmore). Never took it there again. Still got my VRC.

Whatever.

Every post office in town has voter registration cards too. Someone from the planet Jupiter could fill one out and mail it in or hand it over to the clerk. The only way they get on the Voter Rolls is if some one from the Texas Secretary of State’s office approves it. And for about 20 years, the office has been run by republicans.

Blaming the Democrats is silly.

NOPE! Born in OK.

4. Pass the vision exam.

I’m guessing both.

I did.
For decades.
I think I took My BC to the Pasadena DPS office on Preston street (or maybe it was on Southmore). Never took it there again. Still got my VRC.

Whatever.

Every post office in town has voter registration cards too. Someone from the planet Jupiter could fill one out and mail it in or hand it over to the clerk. The only way they get on the Voter Rolls is if some one from the Texas Secretary of State’s office approves it. And for about 20 years, the office has been run by republicans.

Guess you haven't lived in TX in the last 8 years.

Proof Of Citizenship Required To Renew A Texas Driver’s License

She’s an illegal alien?

NOPE! Born in OK.

4. Pass the vision exam.

I’m guessing both.
You only have to do it once then renewal doesn't require it from then on.
But then, I used a forged BC when I was 15 to get a job and I'm a citizen.

558D72CA-55F8-4941-8564-D9C60C4D963F.png

I’m guessing both.

I did.
For decades.

Whatever.

Guess you haven't lived in TX in the last 8 years.

Proof Of Citizenship Required To Renew A Texas Driver’s License

Too damn funny.

Which is why I’m for a nationwide voter ID card with a photo on it. It would remove all ambiguity.

A). Their being on the voter rolls does not mean they ever voted. I think a portion of the people on the voter rolls is because of the WIC program.

Texas WIC - Texas Department of State Health Serviceshttps://www.dshs.texas.gov/wichd/policy/pdf_files/CR_01-0T.pdf

B). The GOP has run the state pillar to post for over 20 years. Blaming the democrats is funny.

I like your National Voter Card idea. I am all in favor. As for "blaming" anyone....that is not what I was doing. If their is blame it should be directed toward a poorly run electoral system without adequate safeguards. Both parties are responsible for that failure. I also blame the people who are knowingly casting illegal votes.

Last edited:
And once again, they are sued for trying to clean up the rolls, even though they notified all these registered voters and gave them 30 days to produce evidence they were indeed legal voters-

The Secretary of State cannot remove the voters from the rolls. That is up to county elections officials. But Whitley has recommended counties take action by sending notices that would give the people who have been flagged 30 days to prove they are eligible to vote by presenting a birth certificate, passport, or certificate of naturalization. If they fail to respond, their registrations will be canceled by the county voter registrar.
https://www.chron.com/news/politics...ng-95-000-voters-suspected-to-be-13562186.php

https://campaignlegal.org/sites/default/files/2019-02/Texas Purge 1st Am. Complaint FINAL_1.pdf

And now the Texas governor is tacitly admitting the list is bullshit...well that took less than a week....

Some names in list of 98,000 potential non-citizen voters included 'in error,' county officials say, citing state | Elections | Dallas News

Within days of Paxton’s alarming tweet, Whitley had substantially backtracked. The secretary of state quietly informed county officials that a “significant number” of people on the list are actually citizens. Texas Director of Elections Keith Ingram acknowledged that these were “WEAK matches,” a “starting point” rather than a definitive list. In Harris County alone, about 18,000 nameswere removed from the initial list of alleged non-citizens. Some county officials, however, had already begun to notify residents on that first list that they had 30 days to prove their citizenship or lose their ability to vote.

The situation in Texas is a mess. But it is a dangerous mess. Paxton, a notorious foe of voting rights, is creating chaos and confusion in order to justify a radical purge of Texas’ voter rolls. As three new lawsuits filed by an array of civil rights groups argue, this purge isn’t just slapdash and sloppy—it’s discriminatory and illegal. Paxton and his allies are taking a page from Kris Kobach’s playbook of shock and awe: Toss out a wildly inflated claim of non-citizen voting, then use the ensuing panic to justify mass disenfranchisement. It is a dirty and duplicitous tactic. And thanks to America’s increasingly conservative judiciary, it might actually succeed.

Kinda hard to have a real shooting war when one side is armed only with bongs and dildos.

I'm just sayin'.

I bet folks the folks with the bongs and dildos are having a much happier life than fools like Bootney the Bitter

Too damn funny.

I like your National Voter Card idea. I am all in favor. As for "blaming" anyone....that is not what I was doing. If their is blame it should be directed toward a poorly run electoral system without adequate safeguards. Both parties are responsible for that failure. I also blame the people who are knowingly casting illegal votes.

'knowingly casting illegal votes' - Which seems to be very low... Convictions are in single digit stuff...
Got one here: Texas woman sentenced to prison for voting illegally in 2016 presidential election - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...udulent/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0ead9514f619

But the lies should have deep effect on the credibility of the sources:
Bogus Voter Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org
Fact check: Trump wrongly claims there was voter fraud in Texas

You know the list is endless... Why do the people who continually lie on this issues still get any public support...
They blatantly lie on the issue to make their supporters more misinformed that before.

And what do they do with the power gained... They grab someones Constitution Rights using Voter suppression...

Republicans are making it harder for people to vote in key 2018 elections
There is endless articles...

The penalties for Voter Suppression should be Criminal and long...

This story has been out for weeks now

Texas still hasn’t identified any illegal voting

Forum List

Back