95%+ Muslims Going to Europe are NOT Refugees

amazing...Sweden takes 100% of them. I expect at least that one country to be at least 50% non-white in a couple of decades.
Their birth rate is below sustainability. They need immigrants to keep their country as a going concern.

So does all of the rest of Europe.

Well that's fine and dandy. But these other people are migrants and have nothing to do with the very real and very true refugee crisis.

In other words these slugs are piggy backing true refugees.

"The traffickers were selling them identity cards, either stolen from us Syrians, or faked, ready to show the Germans.’

Trade in these documents — produced by trafficking gangs in forgery factories — is booming.

In the Greek capital Athens, a dealer and people smuggler nicknamed ‘Abu Karem’ (it means generous one) sells Syrian and European passports from a cafe down an alleyway. Some, costing £150 each, are brand new, printed in Bulgaria, and are unlikely to pass muster.

We first realised back in Turkey, when we waited to get a boat to Lesbos in Greece, migrants from other Arab-speaking countries were claiming to be Syrian
Ismail Gannom, Syrian refugee

Others, stolen from Syrian migrants, bear official registered numbers and sell for £2,000 or more, ready for their new owner to place a photo inside. Abu Karem’s sales pitch is that these will ‘guarantee’ entry into Austria and then Germany.

As Fabrice Leggeri, head of the European border agency Frontex, last week told French radio: ‘Trafficking in Syrian passports is an extremely lucrative trade for smugglers. People who use them mostly speak Arabic, they may come from Africa or the Middle East, but they have the profile of economic migrants, not refugees.’

He added: ‘A lot have fake Syrian papers because they know they’ll get asylum in the EU more easily."

Witnesses claim fewer than a third of refugees actually fleeing war

Check out these posers.

Especially footwear.

2C55A52200000578-3235972-image-a-32_1442354911373.jpg

Oh every refugee child wears a suit fleeing Syria.

:lol:

Kid is cute as a button. The one looking right at us.

I really hope Merkel gets nuked over her bullshit. I don't blame anyone fleeing poverty or looking for a new life. My great grandfather brought three daughters to Canada from the Ukraine before the first World War. Dad's side Irish/English. All for the promise of a new land and a new beginning.

We are nations of immigrants. But Merkel has really really blown this one. You just can't take in a million migrants in a day. Stupid bitch.

And refugees should be the priority from war torn countries.

2C5C230B00000578-3235972-image-a-37_1442355035492.jpg

Oh every refugee child wears a suit fleeing Syria.

:lol:

Kid is cute as a button. The one looking right at us.

I really hope Merkel gets nuked over her bullshit. I don't blame anyone fleeing poverty or looking for a new life. My great grandfather brought three daughters to Canada from the Ukraine before the first World War. Dad's side Irish/English. All for the promise of a new land and a new beginning.

We are nations of immigrants. But Merkel has really really blown this one. You just can't take in a million migrants in a day. Stupid bitch.

And refugees should be the priority from war torn countries.

2C5C230B00000578-3235972-image-a-37_1442355035492.jpg

Is that their mother between them, and is she looking at us too or is she facing the other way?

Forum List

Back