97% Scientists agree AGAIN

Ya do know the earth is 45 billion years old right?

What? Really? OMG! I thought it was only 133 years old!

and the frickin thermomter was not invented till 1714.

WTF????? ???? NO WAY!!!! That's before the Earth was even around! Wait, shit its 45 billion, not 133 years old, right?

lol, then why did you bother posting those facts? you do know what Statiscal process control or histograms are right?

Ya do know the earth is 45 billion years old right?

and the frickin thermomter was not invented till 1714.

WTF????? ???? NO WAY!!!! That's before the Earth was even around! Wait, shit its 45 billion, not 133 years old, right?

lol, then why did you bother posting those facts? you do know what Statiscal process control or histograms are right?

The Earth is SO OLD that facts don't matter!!!!!

133 years of data dont mean shit when the earth we think is 45 billion years old.

133 years of data dont mean shit when the earth we think is 45 billion years old.

Clearly! That's what I just said! I walk outside and the thermometer says 92 - its not 92! That thermometer is far less than 45 billion years. As you have wisely pointed out, we can't know the temperature now without knowing it for the past 45 billion years!

The Earth is SO OLD that facts don't matter!!!!!

What 133 years worth of data? is just a mother earth fart. ya need more data. just saying.....to make your argument worth while.....

Clearly! That's what I just said! I walk outside and the thermometer says 92 - its not 92! That thermometer is far less than 45 billion years. As you have wisely pointed out, we can't know the temperature now without knowing it for the past 45 billion years!

you drunk now? because I dont know what you said....

you drunk now? because I dont know what you said....

I don't know - the answer to that would depend on the age of the Earth. In fact the Earth is so old, its impossible to know for sure if I'm drunk or not.

Tom Zeller Jr.: Scientists Agree (Again): Climate Change Is Happening

... a team of researchers to painstakingly comb through the abstracts of more than 12,000 scientific articles published between 1991 and 2011 to determine just how much scientific agreement exists on the subject of climate change, and humanity's role in driving it.

Americans? Global Warming Beliefs and Attitudes in April 2013 | Yale Project on Climate Change Communication

Quantifying the consensus on anthropogenic global warming in the scientific literature - IOPscience
Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW [anthropogenic global warming], 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.

Did they have any explanations why the other planets in our solar system are also heating up?
Because it sure isn't mankind that's doing the same thing to them.

6a010536b58035970c017c362d1500970b-pi

Climate changes all the time and guess what? We're all still here.

Nothing will happen if the earth is a couple degrees warmer so just relax.

Tom Zeller Jr.: Scientists Agree (Again): Climate Change Is Happening

... a team of researchers to painstakingly comb through the abstracts of more than 12,000 scientific articles published between 1991 and 2011 to determine just how much scientific agreement exists on the subject of climate change, and humanity's role in driving it.

Americans? Global Warming Beliefs and Attitudes in April 2013 | Yale Project on Climate Change Communication

Quantifying the consensus on anthropogenic global warming in the scientific literature - IOPscience
Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW [anthropogenic global warming], 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming.

Did they have any explanations why the other planets in our solar system are also heating up?
Because it sure isn't mankind that's doing the same thing to them.

They're not heating up. What climate change is happening to other planets in the solar system

What do they need to do to make the model more accurate?

Dunno.. maybe create a magic black box that predicts the future. My weather man can't even get next week right not sure how we would expect them to guess right decades from now.

I think it's fine to focus on reducing pollutants. But CO2? That's what plants breathe. Calling CO2 a pollutant is worse than silly it's criminal. The result of higher than normal CO2 will be more plant growth and more efficient use of water by plants. IOW CO2 is VERY GOOD for the planet.

1. Faster super computers
2. more knowledge of the climate system
3. better surface and atmospheric data

Some idea's to improve the models. Finding out the question of 1. Aerosols and 2. the way the oceans take up heat is a serious improvement of understanding of our climate.

Forum List

Back