99.8% Conviction Rate against Jan 6 Insurrectionists

That's almost the exact inverse of MAGA victories in election "fraud" cases.

LOL

But no convictions for resurrection or treason

End the clown show

I find it quite interesting you support the Stalinish kangaroo court actions.

Hundreds of people denied their rights as Americans, even.

If the bullshit keeps going, they just may see real sedition; And it won't be very safe for any of them.
If they get real sedition there won't be any dog and pony shows afterwards.

How can you get a 98% conviction rate for INSURRECTIONISTS with zero charges for INSURRECTION?

Dimtard fuzzy math.

Never Fk with armed old people. They have already had a good life (if they were going to have one), have little to lose, might just kill you rather than take sh#t.
That's the first smart thing you've said in a very long time

You are far from good.

That's the problem, moron, they AIN'T facing the criminal justice system because justice has RULES. Democracies have RULES. You commie Bidenistas don't care about rules obviously.
And when you brake the rules, Soy Boy, it comes along with consequences. Stitch your pussy up you leaking little bitch. 😆

"And ZERO charges of insurrection."

'I'll take 'Sedition' for an extra 10 years, Alex.'

• Insurrection = " The punishment for this crime is a fine, a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison,"
  • Sedition = "Violations of the Sedition Act could lead to as much as twenty years in prison and a fine of $10,000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But no convictions for resurrection or treason
OK.
I guess.
But 'resurrection' is sort of a religious thingy ain't it?
Or maybe, you mean a 'reputation'-thingy?
????

"Just a few radiation detonations in your cities will do it. And end this nightmare."

??????

I must say the QAnon/MAGA's of this gossipboard have some interesting humane ideas: Nuke American cities because they are unhappy in the life they've crafted for their families; failing in the greatest country in the world, no less.

Jeeez! Go figger.

"If they get real sedition there won't be any dog and pony shows afterwards."
What does that mean?
What are you trying to say...or imply....poster 'Scruffy'?

That's almost the exact inverse of MAGA victories in election "fraud" cases.

LOL

All that shows is what a scam plea bargaining is. Garland wasn't about to allow any of these cases to go to trial. It's too bad no charitable legal firms were willing to defend any of them. They would never have gone to trial.

You don't brake the rules, you BREAK the rules, you illiterate ass. Gee, if you can't even fucking spell to the 5th grade level, how the hell do you think you even know your ass from an elbow?

Like being the dummfuk you are.

Come do it for me Little Man.
Hey dipshit, illiterate means unable to read or write, not that swipe prediction text got a word wrong... 😆

Also, you're still the little bitch crying that the criminal justice system caught up to your boys. I'm still free and your friends have to protect their anal virginity in prison because they decided to let a wealthy man child goad them into criminality on his behalf. How fucking hilarious. 😆

'I'll take 'Sedition' for an extra 10 years, Alex.'

• Insurrection = " The punishment for this crime is a fine, a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison,"
  • Sedition = "Violations of the Sedition Act could lead to as much as twenty years in prison and a fine of $10,000
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.
I guess.
But 'resurrection' is sort of a religious thingy ain't it?
Or maybe, you mean a 'reputation'-thingy?
????

??????

I must say the QAnon/MAGA's of this gossipboard have some interesting humane ideas: Nuke American cities because they are unhappy in the life they've crafted for their families; failing in the greatest country in the world, no less.

Jeeez! Go figger.

What does that mean?
What are you trying to say...or imply....poster 'Scruffy'?
So you found no charges for insurrection.

Thanks.

Call them "insurrectionists" and you are likely to get a conviction. Call them mom and pop political prisoners and you have a problem. Factor in the murder of an unarmed woman and you have a problem for the prosecution. Lefties are patting themselves for keeping people behind bars for two years without trial while drugs and criminals and killers and thieves and terrorists are flooding the borders. No surprise here.

Forum List

Back