99.8% Conviction Rate against Jan 6 Insurrectionists

But they will all get out knowing they aren't a scum sucking traitorous goat dropping like you.
Will anyone they try to get job with after know that or will they see a Jan 6th conviction on their record and know they're the traitors? 😆

Will anyone they try to get job with after know that
WTF? Goat Dripping, please tell me English is your second language!

or will they see a Jan 6th conviction on their record and know they're the traitors?
You would. But then, fuckheads like you wanted people choosing just not to take a dangerous injection without more known about it first despite it not affecting other people nor transmission of it barred from society, so you would see people fighting for election integrity as traitors.

Except if Trump had won, and those protestors were all democrats.

Then, they'd be freedom fighters and you would be at the prison demanding their release from Trump's despotic government!

WTF? Goat Dripping, please tell me English is your second language!

I already told you dipshit, swipe predictive text and usually I don't proof read the results because I don't give that much of a shit. I'm just here to point and laugh at you. But you take what small victories you can get. 😆
You would. But then, fuckheads like you wanted people choosing just not to take a dangerous injection without more known about it first despite it not affecting other people nor transmission of it barred from society, so you would see people fighting for election integrity as traitors.
What the fuck are you talking about? I also don't give a shit if you fucktards ignore medical advice from healthcare professionals. Have at it. 😆
Except if Trump had won, and those protestors were all democrats.
Trump didn't win and those protectors are now all convicts. 😆
Then, they'd be freedom fighters and you would be at the prison demanding their release from Trump's despotic government!
Does cosplaying keep you warm at night while your friends and family are in the booty house? 😆

I don't give that much of a shit.
Curried goat dropping that doesn't give much of a shit. :eusa_whistle:

I'm just here to point and laugh at you.
Yet only making a further ass of yourself.

Trump didn't win and those protectors are now all convicts.
Average sentence for all those seditious insurrectionists is 45 days, with many just getting home arrest, butt-melon.

And the WORST of those villainous traitors have only gotten 4-5 years, which means they'll be out in 2-3. :auiqs.jpg:

And at what price? 8 million for the J6 showtrial,

And probably 10X as much for the prosecution. :laughing0301:

Curried goat dropping that doesn't give much of a shit. :eusa_whistle:

Yet only making a further ass of yourself.

Average sentence for all those seditious insurrectionists is 45 days, with many just getting home arrest, butt-melon.

And the WORST of those villainous traitors have only gotten 4-5 years, which means they'll be out in 2-3. :auiqs.jpg:

And at what price? 8 million for the J6 showtrial,

And probably 10X as much for the prosecution. :laughing0301:
Look at what you're reduced to cuck, laughing deliriously because most got a few months and a handful got 4 years. 😆 What happened to them being tortured? Ready to admit that was just you being a soft ass Simp? 😆 Kind of put yourself in a box they're didn't you genius? 😆

Look at what you're reduced to cuck, laughing deliriously because most got a few months and a handful got 4 years. 😆 What happened to them being tortured? Ready to admit that was just you being a soft ass Simp? 😆 Kind of put yourself in a box they're didn't you genius? 😆

You obviously don't read and have the mind of a 5 year old. But then, what can we expect from a curried goat-dropping?

You obviously don't read and have the mind of a 5 year old. But then, what can we expect from a curried goat-dropping?
😆

I read just fine. First you were crying like a Simp bitch about torture and now you're claiming it's no big deal. Which is it?

I read just fine.
Shut up, fuckwad, you can't read nor write worth shit.

First you were crying like a Simp bitch about torture
Never cried about anything dickwad. But your attitude about Americans being tortured by the US government over anything much less simple misdemeanors speaks volumes about you. Maybe someday Uncle Sam can return you the favor.

and now you're claiming it's no big deal.
Never said that either psycho moron.

Shut up, fuckwad, you can't read nor write worth shit.

Never cried about anything dickwad. But your attitude about Americans being tortured by the US government over anything much less simple misdemeanors speaks volumes about you. Maybe someday Uncle Sam can return you the favor.

Never said that either psycho moron.
So they are being tortured?

Good. 😝

That's almost the exact inverse of MAGA victories in election "fraud" cases.

LOL

99.8% railroaded rate .....​

Nazi fag

Forum List

Back