99.8% Conviction Rate against Jan 6 Insurrectionists

You are aware that of the 960 charged, 465 pled guilty, right? Have not been that many jury trials, as the defendants don't want to look a jury of their peers in the eye.
You mean the prosecutors don't want to expose their cases to the public.

"So you found no charges for insurrection. Thanks."
I'm cool with that.
It seems to me...and maybe a few others here, I don't know......but a few others may think 20yrs in the slammer for "sedition" is a bit different than 10 years for "insurrection".

Can anyone here who is fluent in arithmetic spell out to the forum what the difference is between 20yrs in the slammer vs. 10yrs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".... for keeping people behind bars for two years without trial"

"...people behind bars for two years without trial" ?????

I didn't know that!
Are these "people" you reference.....involved with the J6 attack?
Who are they?
How many are there?
What did they do?
Where are they?
Why are they jailed now?
How do you know?

I'm cool with that.
It seems to me...and maybe a few others here, I don't know......but a few others may think 20yrs in the slammer for "sedition" is a bit different than 10 years for "insurrection".

Can anyone here who is fluent in arithmetic spell out to the forum what the difference is between 20yrs in the slammer vs. 10yrs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know that!
Who are they?
How many are there?
What did they do?
Where are they?
Why are they jailed now?
How do you know?
Who is spending 20 years "in the slammer"?

That's almost the exact inverse of MAGA victories in election "fraud" cases.

LOL

Toro why are you such a lying sack of shit?

How can there be a conviction rate of insurrectionists of 99.8% when ZERO persons have even been charged with insurrection?

You mean the prosecutors don't want to expose their cases to the public.
Take it up with the ones that admitted their guilt, many apologizing for their actions and crime(s).

Fuck off you idiot goat dripping. Get back to me when you reach Jethro Bodine levels of education which for you I realize may be an unrealistic expectation.
I don't have to do anything but point and laugh at you and your bitch cuckpatriots getting their assholes extended in prison. 😆

I'm cool with that.

I didn't know that!
Who are they?
How many are there?
What did they do?
Where are they?
Why are they jailed now?
How do you know?
Remember the bar has been set on what we call insurrections. Those riots in cities were insurrections. We know the globalist shills in the media will make anything non progs do in the streets into the worst thing possible.

lol

That's how you can tell it wasn't a real insurrection. :p
How so? If pleading guilty and throwing yourself on the mercy of the court, apologies can't hurt, sincere or not, when sentencing and punishment are dealt out.

I don't have to do anything but point and laugh at you
I imagine you spend a great deal of your days pointing and laughing at things to make yourself feel superior.

and your bitch cuckpatriots getting their assholes extended in prison.
Just remember that you have an asshole too, at least one. ITMT, moron, these guys are in solitary, so your moronicism fails you again. Fucking idiot cucks.

^^^Here's a guy who knows about getting his asshole extended in prison.

They must love you little white incels in the joint.

Your cuck retorts are always some cosplayer shit. You never have anything real to come back with. Meanwhile I am pointing and laughing at your bitch friends getting rounded up and sent to the booty house. 😆

I imagine you spend a great deal of your days pointing and laughing at things to make yourself feel superior.
Are confused at what humor is you Simp? I point and laugh at things that amuse me, like you crying like a bitch the criminals ended up in prison. 😆
Just remember that you have an asshole too, at least one. ITMT, moron, these guys are in solitary, so your moronicism fails you again. Fucking idiot cucks.
Your big comeback is that your friends aren't getting physically harmed by rape but instead are mentally deteriorating from solitary confinement? 😆 Oh you burned me! 🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back