9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

That is weak excuse for religious imposition. This is homofascism and your excuse is cherry picking the law.
Take it up with the state and their equal access laws.....which, btw, have probably been in place for decades. I wonder why you are "suddenly" having a problem with them.
This is way more comprehensive than expected. As a musician, am I now forced to play Stairway To Heaven or Free Bird or else face a lawsuit? Will there be a gov decree mandating that?
If you own a business that provides such music for events, do you think you are legally allowed to refuse service due to the customer's race? religion? physical/mental capacity? In many states, the answer is no.
None of those are tantamount to nor have anything to do with homo sex.
Why do you focus on homo sex? Are we supposed to focus on hetero sex?

Just a guess, but he's focused on gays because that's what the thread is about "Commander"

That is weak excuse for religious imposition. This is homofascism and your excuse is cherry picking the law.
Take it up with the state and their equal access laws.....which, btw, have probably been in place for decades. I wonder why you are "suddenly" having a problem with them.
This is way more comprehensive than expected. As a musician, am I now forced to play Stairway To Heaven or Free Bird or else face a lawsuit? Will there be a gov decree mandating that?
If you own a business that provides such music for events, do you think you are legally allowed to refuse service due to the customer's race? religion? physical/mental capacity? In many states, the answer is no.
Interesting contradiction you point to in your examples as you include religion.

Homo sex is the crux of the issue. Hetero sex actually creates people. Major distinctions.

All 'gods' are man's imagination.

Hence religious dogma's irrelevance legally and Constitutionally.

Oh oh....another small "g" pinhead is in the house......fact is you know God is real by how He torments you. Must suck to be a pretend-atheist when you know what's in store for you when your plug gets pulled, eh?
whyasecretarywasfiredsmiley.gif
You are defending Christianity?!?! You are the example to follow for Christian Love, Charity, forgiveness, and Christ-like behavior?!?!

LMFAO! I think this just got my vote for most ironic post of the day!!! No wonder atheism is the fasted growing theological position in the US!
Atheism a theology? Ha.

If that state has laws requiring equal access to business, then duh.
Interesting contradiction you point to in your examples as you include religion.
How is that a contradiction? As a business person, am I allowed to refuse service to someone because of their religion? Yes or no?

Homo sex is the crux of the issue. Hetero sex actually creates people. Major distinctions.
Hetero sex was created by God, homosexual sex is satan spawned.

All 'gods' are man's imagination.

Hence religious dogma's irrelevance legally and Constitutionally.

Oh oh....another small "g" pinhead is in the house......fact is you know God is real by how He torments you. Must suck to be a pretend-atheist when you know what's in store for you when your plug gets pulled, eh?
whyasecretarywasfiredsmiley.gif
You are defending Christianity?!?! You are the example to follow for Christian Love, Charity, forgiveness, and Christ-like behavior?!?!

LMFAO! I think this just got my vote for most ironic post of the day!!! No wonder atheism is the fasted growing theological position in the US!
Atheism a theology? Ha.
He said "theological position", which, for adults is different than saying "theology".

How is that a contradiction? As a business person, am I allowed to refuse service to someone because of their religion? Yes or no?
No. Gay is not a religion it is a choice.

Bullshit. What about heteros who have any kind of sex besides missionary position....are they satan spawned too?

Hun....religion is a choice.

Bullshit. What about heteros who have any kind of sex besides missionary position....are they satan spawned too?
Sex with any other but your wife or husband is a sin. Gays can't marry so therefore sex between gays is a sin, per God.

yes it is.

Oh....all the time? All kinds of hetero sex "actually creates people"? Oral hetero sex creates people?

yes it is.
So....can we discriminate against a group of people because the way they are is a choice?

Sex with any other but your wife or husband is a sin. Gays can't marry so therefore sex between gays is a sin, per God.
Actually, gay couples are getting married left and right.....legally and religiously. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

What about heteros who have any kind of sex besides missionary position....are they satan spawned too?

You got the whole playbook memorized don't ya......I expect it's because you have to defend your perversion so often. In truth, like I've said several times already, I don't care who has sex with whom as long as they are of age, willing, and not drunk or stoned. This thread is about the 9th Circuit overturning our VOTE on the matter of them trying to destroy the concept of marriage....that's it. The rest of your atheist bullshit is about you, not us.

yes it is.
So....can we discriminate against a group of people because the way they are is a choice?
A choice to be gay is not the same as race or religious beliefs. Gay is a sex choice that should be left in the bedroom. Plain and simple.

What about heteros who have any kind of sex besides missionary position....are they satan spawned too?

You got the whole playbook memorized don't ya......I expect it's because you have to defend your perversion so often. In truth, like I've said several times already, I don't care who has sex with whom as long as they are of age, willing, and not drunk or stoned. This thread is about the 9th Circuit overturning our VOTE on the matter of them trying to destroy the concept of marriage....that's it. The rest of your atheist bullshit is about you, not us.
Exactly. The 9th circuit was wrong to overthrow the will of the voters in 08.

So...you don't think a federal court has the power of Judicial Review?

yes it is.
A choice to be gay is not the same as race or religious beliefs. Gay is a sex choice that should be left in the bedroom. Plain and simple.
And in the married bedroom. :D

Forum List

Back