A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Pregnant Junior High School Series "

* Virgin Births *

* List Of Youngest Birth Mothers *

* Planned Parenthood Abortion Stories *

I have an extraordinary hard time buying some of those claims. Possible..? Maaaaaaybe… But my spider-senses are ringing. 5 1/2 years old? 6? I’m just not buying it…

A child can receive WIC benefits while in the womb. Better call the WIC office and tell them to stop wasting money on clumps of cells.

The child does not receive WIC benefits while in the womb, the mother does.

Oh, and I have never, ever, ever said it was just a clump of cells.

And here we go.
How in the hell does a ten year old get raped, and then six weeks later they are dealing with a pregnancy ?? Sounds to me that the parent's need to be brought on charges of child neglect, and if any other adult's are involved then they should be evaluated in the situation as well concerning care after the fact. That potential pregnancy should have been stopped immediately after the rape occurred if this is even a true story. Sounds like the possibility that balls were dropped either on purpose or due to just plain ole negligence of the worse kind.

This situation could fall under a medical emergency due to the child's age, because the body isn't usually developed enough to carry a child to term in most if not all cases.

The rapist if a teenager is found in this case, needs to spin some serious time in the slammer, and if the rapist is a full on adult, then life in prison without parole. You don't mess with children.. Period.

Last edited:
" Prove Yourself Innocent "

* Denying Empirical Evidence Of Medical Science *

I have an extraordinary hard time buying some of those claims. Possible..? Maaaaaaybe… But my spider-senses are ringing. 5 1/2 years old? 6? I’m just not buying it…
Your asking so that others may know is only slightly better than not bothering to perform adequate research to confirm conjectures .

A common definition for medical purposes is onset before 8 years in girls or 9 years in boys.[5]

This past Monday, a child abuse doctor in Ohio had a 10-year old rape victim in her office. She is six weeks and three days pregnant. She was obviously terrified, and instead of helping her, Ohio legislators turned on her. As soon as SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, Ohio outlawed all abortion after six weeks. The child discovered she was pregnant three days too late. There was no longer any access to an abortion clinic in the state, and there were no exceptions made for child rape. Even if there was a doctor who would take pity on this horrible situation, the doctor would be taking an extreme risk of prosecution—along with possibly the child.

You're using an exceedingly rare instance to justify the killing of an unborn child? And when I say exceedingly rare that doesn't really illustrate just how rare this instance would be if true. I'll tell you what. I'd support allowing abortions for underage rape victims if you will support banning the other 99.99% of abortions that happen. Deal?

" Prove Yourself Innocent "

* Denying Empirical Evidence Of Medical Science *

Your asking so that others may know is only slightly better than not bothering to perform adequate research to confirm conjectures .

A common definition for medical purposes is onset before 8 years in girls or 9 years in boys.[5]
Still a tough sell.possible? Maaaaybe. Likely? Likely not. The odds that one of these anomalies exist is small enough. Couple that with one of these girls being impregnated..? The compound rarity involved makes it nearly unbelievable.

How in the hell does a ten year old get raped, and then six weeks later they are dealing with a pregnancy ?? Sounds to me that the parent's need to be brought on charges of child neglect, and if any other adult's are involved then they should be evaluated in the situation as well. That potential pregnancy should have been stopped immediately after the rape occurred if this is even a true story. Sounds like the possibility that balls were dropped either on purpose or due to just plain ole negligence of the worse kind.

It's obvious you have never been raped. It's well documented that many do not report the assault right away if at all for many reasons. There is no need to go into all of them here.

You're using an exceedingly rare instance to justify the killing of an unborn child? And when I say exceedingly rare that doesn't really illustrate just how rare this instance would be if true. I'll tell you what. I'd support allowing abortions for underage rape victims if you will support banning the other 99.99% of abortions that happen. Deal?

The facts of the matter is, there was no exception for underage rape victims. There could have been.

If she were in the Deep South, surrounded by anti-choice states, and poor, she would no options but to endure a forced pregnancy.

You are more than welcome to say you cannot find Indiana on a map, but that doesn't mean someone in Mississippi can't.

The facts of the matter is, there was no exception for underage rape victims. There could have been.
Did you miss the part where I said I’d support that provision given you support one that bans them in the other 99.99% of cases?

" Moral Puritanism Of Perverts In Conflict "

* Blanket Rules With Dumb Justification *

Still a tough sell.possible? Maaaaybe. Likely? Likely not. The odds that one of these anomalies exist is small enough. Couple that with one of these girls being impregnated..? The compound rarity involved makes it nearly unbelievable.
I saw a very young girl whom could not have been any older than 12 with hands covered in warts .

See more ranting. I clearly stated that I do not support anyone taking the life of another outside of direct self defense.

But you blamed it all on Democrats.

My issue is mostly with those cheering and not understanding the ramifications of this ruling or intentionally not caring because after all, they got to poke people in the eye with it,
If the nation uses common sense morals and thinking with any ruling to be found in it's aftermath, then rules and guidelines are to be put in place that can accommodate all parties involved.

I mean unless one party decides that it has lost it's collective mind over something that wasn't being run or used well when they had the options to run it, then the knuckleheads lose their so called allowances in which they were granted in the beginning.

" Moral Puritanism Of Perverts In Conflict "

* Blanket Rules With Dumb Justification *

I saw a very young girl whom could not have been any older than 12 with hands covered in warts .

Huh? Warts aren’t only caused by HPV. A zinc deficiency will cause them as well. It’s the reason for the wives tale to rub a penny on your wart and bury it to make it go away.

The child does not receive WIC benefits while in the womb, the mother does.

Oh, and I have never, ever, ever said it was just a clump of cells.
Right, no child receives welfare benefits, the checks are always made out to adults. That's why people who say, "illegal aliens don't get welfare benefits, the children do," are lying liars. But the benefit of WIC is intended for the child, both before and after birth.

I'm glad you don't call it a clump of cells. How do you refer to what pro-lifers call "the baby?"

Did you miss the part where I said I’d support that provision given you support one that bans them in the other 99.99% of cases?

I'm pro-life. It doesn't matter what we say we will support on a chat board. A lot of people say they support something or another but then elect someone that does the opposite.

" An Obsessive Excuse To Satiate Anxiety "

* Motivations Behind A Uniform Fetish *

It's obvious you have never been raped. It's well documented that many do not report the assault right away if at all for many reasons. There is no need to go into all of them here.
The religious reich is obsessed with sex and wish to implement authoritarian dictates over the sexual practices of other individuals and the objective for outlawing abortion is one such measure .

The religious reich is obsessed with sex because they know subconsciously that being brought back to life from a dirt nap is complete nonsense , and their obsessive efforts to establish their own faith is used to satiate that anxiety .

" An Obsessive Excuse To Satiate Anxiety "

* Motivations Behind A Uniform Fetish *

The religious reich is obsessed with sex and wish to implement authoritarian dictates over the sexual practices of other individuals and the objective for outlawing abortion is one such measure .

Sadly I agree.

I suppose I should just be happy with the outcome but I also know that it is not the end of the road for them.

The religious reich is obsessed with sex because they know subconsciously that being brought back to life from a dirt nap is complete nonsense , and their obsessive efforts to establish their own faith is used to satiate that anxiety .

We truly do not know what happens to us after we die. Everyone can come to their own conclusions but I really am not a fan of conclusive statements either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back