A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got her abortion. Although the truthfulness of this story is in question.
At the least you have apologized for her need to be taken away to a safe place to receive an abortion.

You won't hear many other apologies for America's behaviour on abortion. The Christian right's intent is to stop all abortions, including little children as in this example.

Has the pervert that raped this girl been apprehended? A ten-year-old girl, how perverted can that be.

Since it has been posted in this thread 5-6 times, I guess you just don't care enough to look. The Kos story even links to the mainstream story they quote.
I did look asshole, I posted the article that was written in 2019. Why isn’t major media picking it up?

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Or did the "whore" deserve it ?

What the fuck is wrong with YOU to believe such leftist bullshit propaganda?

Did you forget to take your meds today, or did you fall down 20 flights of stairs all head first?????

What the fuck is wrong with YOU to believe such leftist bullshit propaganda?

Did you forget to take your meds today, or did you fall down 20 flights of stairs all head first?????
Yes it must be fake news because the law doesnt force rape victims to have the child.
WTF is wrong with you ?

" Thou Shall Not Kill Suggestion Box "

* Populism And Democracy As Tyranny By Majority *

You have ignored the constitution , yet again .

Do you stay awake at night struggling to rectify every disparity of nature ?

Do you understand that a law only exists because there is an entity capable of issuing a reprise or retort for a violation of its rule ?

Before entering into the social civil contract according to a constitution , individuals are subject to moral relativism of nature , and to improve ones odds of survival and quality of life one exchanges natural freedoms for its membership in its institution , and biirth is a requirement for equal protection according to us constitution .
I have suggested compromise. If the legislature doesnt want to do their jobs then oh well.

Leftist barbsrism has brought us here and I see none willing to say anything after asking if we made these exceptions would you vote for it.

One thing I would be concerned about, is a ten year old physically able to safely carry a baby to term. I tend to doubt it, so this could be a genuine "life of the mother" situation.

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? Or did the "whore" deserve it ?
Nothing stopping her parents from taking a short trip out of state. Its not an ideal situation for her, but still easily managed. This isnt the end of the world.

What specifically happened that makes you say that? Specifically. If she had the baby I know the left would have supported health care for her and the baby. Day care if needed. Additional food stamps if needed. etc.

You?

She is A CHILD HERSELF

CAPISCH!

Is this a staff writer on Daily Kos or did someone just "submit" this story? Cause it all seems a little too pat to me. Ohio passed the 6 weeks law and just like that there's a 10 year old (!) who missed the deadline by three days?

Additionally, although girls this young do get periods (and younger than in earlier decades) the first few are usually anovulatory. A 10 year old can get pg but it's really rare.

So yeah, this one does not pass the smell test.
Such is the reprehensible, authoritarian right – more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Indeed, at the expense of the lives of women and girls subject to crimes of sexual violence, rape, and incest.

Apparently she was able to travel to Indiana to get, but that option may soon be cut off. If she were in the Deep South, surrounded by anti-choice states, and poor, she would no options but to endure a forced pregnancy. Many children who become pregnant don’t even realize what is happening to their bodies and of course a lot of these states also want to severely restrict sex education. A ten year old child should never be forced to bear a child!
And once again, the reprehensible, authoritarian right attempts to defend the indefensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back