A 5th GOP senator won't vote for the healthcare amendment

The Republican plan is not a healthcare reform plan, it's a tax cut for the wealthy plan.

The real problem is not that that there are five Republican Senators that thinks the bill doesn't do enough to repeal that disastrous Obamacare but that are 48 filthy ass Democrat Senators that don't want Obamacare improved at all.
Tell us who those 48 are.

I suspect when the time for voting not one of the filthy ass Democrat Senators will vote for the improvements in Obamacare. Even with it being a continuation of massive government interference in the health care and a continuation of the stupid welfare subsidies.

The problem is not the five Republican Senators but the 46 Democrat Senators and the two stupid so called Independents that always vote Democrat. They are the obstructionist to making some improvements to the worst bill ever enacted by Congress.

The real problem is not that that there are five Republican Senators that thinks the bill doesn't do enough to repeal that disastrous Obamacare but that are 48 filthy ass Democrat Senators that don't want Obamacare improved at all.

So the problem is that 48 Democrats won't become Republicans for a day?

lol

Well then I guess we are stuck with the shitty Obamacare.

Good job.
It's imploding and dying a slow death
Fix it .. don't repeal it.
I know they ran on repeal, but the new will beat them anyway.

Just get government out of it

lol....

d346a_ORIG-tea_party_medicare_hypocrisy_signs.jpg

lol

lol

lol......

You loons expect the government to take care of you. There is nothing the government cannot fuck up, nothing

I think the other four....Lee, Cruz and Paul are just posturing to make Trumpcare meaner

The key will be Moderates Collins, Murkowski and Heller. republicans are unlikely to satisfy their concerns
The 5th is the Nevada senator.

Heller won't back Senate GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

then there is susan collins from maine & lisa murkowsky from alaska that will probably nix it. but it ain't over till it's over. hopefully the turtle will pull it instead of forcing a vote.

lol

not one bloody (R) became a (D) for 8 years. .... it sucks 'eh?

I think the other four....Lee, Cruz and Paul are just posturing to make Trumpcare meaner

The key will be Moderates Collins, Murkowski and Heller. republicans are unlikely to satisfy their concerns
The 5th is the Nevada senator.

Heller won't back Senate GOP health care bill - CNNPolitics.com

then there is susan collins from maine & lisa murkowsky from alaska that will probably nix it. but it ain't over till it's over. hopefully the turtle will pull it instead of forcing a vote.
Yeah...those two crazed loons are just icons of intelligence and fairness....LMFAO.

The 'implosion' of Obamacare that people keep yapping about is only about the exchanges, which involve a tiny percentage of Americans.

Therefore the proper solution would be a narrow focused bill that fixes, improves, or replaces the exchange system with something better,

The Republican plan is not a healthcare reform plan, it's a tax cut for the wealthy plan.

You are really a confused Moon Bat.

All the bill does is repeal the stupid taxes that were imposed under Obamacare. That is a good thing.

By the way Moon Bat, didn't that asshole Obama promise not to raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year? Most of the Obamcare taxes affect people making less than $250K a year, which makes it another Democrat lie about Obamacare. One of many.

Well then I guess we are stuck with the shitty Obamacare.

Good job.
It's imploding and dying a slow death
Fix it .. don't repeal it.
I know they ran on repeal, but the new will beat them anyway.

Just get government out of it

lol....

d346a_ORIG-tea_party_medicare_hypocrisy_signs.jpg

lol

lol

lol......

You loons expect the government to take care of you. There is nothing the government cannot fuck up, nothing

that's false sassychicky. i also see that you didn't get the irony.... i am not at all surprised....

lol
Let me spell it out for you, just this once.

The D Party is doing all it can to protect a failed government program. Including lying and misrepresenting to inflame their stupid voters.

Get it now? Yeah...I didn't think so.

All the bill does is repeal the stupid taxes that were imposed under Obamacare. That is a good thing.

By the way Moon Bat, didn't that asshole Obama promise not to raise taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year? Most of the Obamcare taxes affect people making less than $250K a year, which makes it another Democrat lie about Obamacare. One of many.

You just confirmed what I said and don't even know you did it.

The 'implosion' of Obamacare that people keep yapping about is only about the exchanges, which involve a tiny percentage of Americans.

Therefore the proper solution would be a narrow focused bill that fixes, improves, or replaces the exchange system with something better,

Oh good God, the thing is one massive failure. It broke the backs of decent hard working Americans

Truth doesn't matter to the left.

They LOVE Big Ears unconditionally, because their media tells them to. So, they don't know the facts they just know they need to protect BO's signature "accomplishment."

Oh good God, the thing is one massive failure. It broke the backs of decent hard working Americans

Okay, then fix the parts you believe did that and leave the rest alone.

Repeal the SOB and get government out of it.

lol

You are confused Moon Bat.

The problem is that Democrats are assholes.

They were really assholes in 2009 when they passed the stupid bill that ran up the cost of health insurance, they didn't even bother to read and that Obama lied to the American people about.

Now they are really assholes to oppose a bill that at least fixes a few of the stupid things that were included in Obamacare. They still get their stupid government control of health care and their subsidies for the welfare queens so I don't know what they are bitching about, do you?

Democrats are pretty much the scum of this country, wouldn't you agree?

Repeal the SOB and get government out of it.

Getting government out of healthcare means that those who can't afford it go without.

Very few Americans support that.

Forum List

Back