A bit worried about the Dow

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I'm optimistic about the midterms, but a bit worried that if the Dow continues to slide, the libtards will benefit and their chances of pulling off an upset In the House will increase.
Fellow conservatives, please help me with this case of the Jitters.

Last edited:
Well, you see...the globalists at the Fed kept interest rates too low for the past several years. Bad FED! BAD!

[schizophrenia kicks in]

Now the Deep Staters at the Fed are raising interest rates. This is bad. Bad FED! BAD!

Last edited:
Well, you see...the globalists at the Fed kept interest rates too low for the past several years. Bad FED! BAD!

[schizophrenia kicks in]

Now the Fed is raising interest rates. This is bad. Bad FED! BAD!

FED good, people bad.

it's what happens when interest rates are increased.

[schizophrenia kicks in]

Now the Fed is raising interest rates. This is bad. Bad FED! BAD!
Objective fact being dismissed as conspiracy.

Hilarious.

I don't think Fed rates have anything to do with it. Known factor for most part since they announced this was going to happen.

Market go up, markets go down, and yes, markets crash.

What scares me is the unwillingness of government to endure these things as they print money hand over fist to stop down turns in the economy. The largeness of the debt may now destroy the Republic altogether.

It is akin to someone who takes drugs to make them feel better every time they feel down. It's not healthy and may end up destroying you.

I'm optimistic about the midterms, but a bit worried that if the Dow continues to slide, the libtards will benefit and their chances of pulling off an upset In the House will increase.
Fellow conservatives, please help me with this case of the Jitters.
Yes but what we’re all forgetting to talk about here is Benghazi. And look what the media is suppressing again: 'We're not going anywhere': Dolphins players continue to kneel during national anthem

Low interest rates bad!

Raising interest rates bad!

Four legs good, two legs better!

How's about another Obama stimulus?

Ah!!!! That felt good, how about another hit?
Way ahead of you, skippy: The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

Goody. Soon the Republic will be insolvent and then you can do away with the Constitution.

It's not just your wet dream
Oh? You can read my dreams?

Can you explain the one where I see myself standing in sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me?

"Why am I the only person who has that dream?"

Forum List

Back