a blow to our Constitution

He thinks a Potus is above the law. He thinks the Potus can fire anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants.
Actually ANY appointed position in the Federal Government the President CAN fire them for ANY reason he wants, to include cause he farted last night.

I have proof right here , and Trump took the bait, wonder why Obama didn't. Obama believed in Separation of Powers.

http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf
Is that why he had the IRS target opposition opponents? Because of the separation of powers? Is that why he had the FBI investigate an opponent running for President because he believed in separation of powers?

Read it and report back to me. Write a term paper on it.

He thinks a Potus is above the law. He thinks the Potus can fire anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants.
Actually ANY appointed position in the Federal Government the President CAN fire them for ANY reason he wants, to include cause he farted last night.

I have proof right here , and Trump took the bait, wonder why Obama didn't. Obama believed in Separation of Powers.

Is that why he had the IRS target opposition opponents? Because of the separation of powers? Is that why he had the FBI investigate an opponent running for President because he believed in separation of powers?

What did the bitch Ford "prove"?

Exactly how many times did obama try to go around Congress and the lefts continued to use the excuse of "Obstruction by Congress" instead if the correct term "checks and balances"

I've heard criminals are happy as shat over Kavanaugh. Brett Kavanaugh will the first scotus judge to have lied under oath and no Senator cared or even noticed. Criminals can use Brett's testimony as precedent. You know precedent. But judge, you guys lie all the time, let's be fair now. Jury, please take notice they may all be lying. You are found innocent, that there judge is a known liar. Thank you thank you.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Classmates Who Have Accused Him of Lying

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Put your money on a Chevy

I have proof right here , and Trump took the bait, wonder why Obama didn't. Obama believed in Separation of Powers. He didn't feel that way when he worked for Starr.

Lock him up! #metoo

Put your money on a Chevy

I'm an F-150 guy.

You forgot when he called The Constitution a flawed document when he couldn't get his way and started with the executive orders...

I've heard criminals are happy as shat over Kavanaugh. Brett Kavanaugh will the first scotus judge to have lied under oath and no Senator cared or even noticed. Criminals can use Brett's testimony as precedent. You know precedent. But judge, you guys lie all the time, let's be fair now. Jury, please take notice they may all be lying. You are found innocent, that there judge is a known liar. Thank you thank you.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Classmates Who Have Accused Him of Lying

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser
ButtCream.jpg

We all know it's a last desperate grab by white males to keep that patriarchal control.

View attachment 220597
Wait til Kavanaugh overturns the 19th amendment and takes away women's voting rights. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We have only had them going on a century, he wants to put us back before 1920.

Says the Muzzie Beast wanting to put us back in the 12th century....

Forum List

Back