a blow to our Constitution

such patriots - no respect for the Constitution.

oh I know, RW's would like me better if I saluted a Communist General like their derelict leader did.

When the Democrats seek to destroy our Constitution, do they listen to the naysayers?

Name Me a time in which the Democrats were willing to even compromise, let alone stop and say to themselves, "Is what we are doing right?"

Now you claim that an elected President, who has nominated an overly qualified candidate that is a Constitutionalist, is somehow a destruction of the U.S. Constitution.

When we object to the direction the Democrats take, THEY COULD CARE LESS.

Why should we do anything other than follow their example?

I would like to remind you of one little thing about elections and consequences.

Kavanaugh will be Seated. The writing is now on the wall.

Let us remember a great time in our shared history.

Last edited:
such patriots - no respect for the Constitution.

oh I know, RW's would like me better if I saluted a Communist General like their derelict leader did.
It's you retarded libs who have no respect for the Constitution.

He thinks a Potus is above the law. He thinks the Potus can fire anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants.
Actually ANY appointed position in the Federal Government the President CAN fire them for ANY reason he wants, to include cause he farted last night.

I have proof right here , and Trump took the bait, wonder why Obama didn't. Obama believed in Separation of Powers. He didn't feel that way when he worked for Starr.

http://www.minnesotalawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kavanaugh_MLR.pdf

Obama may have stated his view of Seperation of Powers below:

“The most important thing for your viewers and listeners and readers to understand is that in order to change our laws, we’ve got to get it through the House of Representatives, which is currently controlled by Republicans, and we’ve got to get 60 votes in the Senate. … Administratively, we can't ignore the law. … I just have to continue to say this notion that somehow I can just change the laws unilaterally is just not true. We are doing everything we can administratively. But the fact of the matter is there are laws on the books that I have to enforce. And I think there’s been a great disservice done to the cause of getting the DREAM Act passed and getting comprehensive immigration passed by perpetrating the notion that somehow, by myself, I can go and do these things. It’s just not true. … We live in a democracy. You have to pass bills through the legislature, and then I can sign it. “

- President Barrack Obama
September 28, 2011

His actions spoke differently when he signed an executive order effecting the deportation of those who are (as defined under legislative law) here illegally.

I've heard criminals are happy as shat over Kavanaugh. Brett Kavanaugh will the first scotus judge to have lied under oath and no Senator cared or even noticed. Criminals can use Brett's testimony as precedent. You know precedent. But judge, you guys lie all the time, let's be fair now. Jury, please take notice they may all be lying. You are found innocent, that there judge is a known liar. Thank you thank you.

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Classmates Who Have Accused Him of Lying

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law."

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

In this country we are under a judicial system that states an individual is innocent until PROVEN without any reasonable doubt to be found guilty. We don’t sentence an individual in this county based on media commentary, we don’t impeach based on an individual's appearance of whether they are guilty, or based on another’s own “point of view” of that individual. This is only done through overwhelming evidence that’s through a group of their piers, using solid cross examination of the evidence and without reasonable doubt. I think it’s time you familiarize yourself with this judicial system, where each individual’s rights under the Constitution are protected.

Yep, a HUGE win. One that’ll save our country from you slimy lefty degenerate lying scumbags.

Bottoms up! And thanks again to all Trump voters.

I'm not seeing the blow to the Constitution claimed by Siete. Someone was appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate just as the Constitution dictates.

He thinks a Potus is above the law. He thinks the Potus can fire anyone he wants for whatever reason he wants.
Actually ANY appointed position in the Federal Government the President CAN fire them for ANY reason he wants, to include cause he farted last night.

I have proof right here , and Trump took the bait, wonder why Obama didn't. Obama believed in Separation of Powers. He didn't feel that way when he worked for Starr.

“The most important thing for your viewers and listeners and readers to understand is that in order to change our laws, we’ve got to get it through the House of Representatives, which is currently controlled by Republicans, and we’ve got to get 60 votes in the Senate. … Administratively, we can't ignore the law. … I just have to continue to say this notion that somehow I can just change the laws unilaterally is just not true. We are doing everything we can administratively. But the fact of the matter is there are laws on the books that I have to enforce. And I think there’s been a great disservice done to the cause of getting the DREAM Act passed and getting comprehensive immigration passed by perpetrating the notion that somehow, by myself, I can go and do these things. It’s just not true. … We live in a democracy. You have to pass bills through the legislature, and then I can sign it. “

September 28, 2011

His actions spoke differently when he signed an executive order effecting the deportation of those who are (as defined under legislative law) here illegally.

Trump got himself a judge that does not believe in Separation of Powers and Trump has signed more executive orders than Obama. Actually Kavanaugh believes a Potus should not even be investigated.
Here's how many executive orders Trump signed in his first 200 days compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton

Yep, a HUGE win. One that’ll save our country from you slimy lefty degenerate lying scumbags.

Bottoms up! And thanks again to all Trump voters.

I'm not seeing the blow to the Constitution claimed by Siete. Someone was appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate just as the Constitution dictates.
Perhaps because #7 is full of shit?

September 28, 2011

Trump got himself a judge that does not believe in Separation of Powers and Trump has signed more executive orders than Obama. Actually Kavanaugh believes a Potus should not even be investigated.
Here's how many executive orders Trump signed in his first 200 days compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton

Trump undid executive orders that Obama put in place in the first place that were unconstitutional, like DOMA, so let’s get our facts straight FIRST when it comes to seperation of powers.

Incidentally I have serious doubts a liberal can accurately define just what “separation of powers” IS, as it pertains to our branches of government.

Last edited:

September 28, 2011

Trump undid executive orders that Obama put in place in the first place that were unconstitutional, like DOMA, so let’s get our facts straight FIRST when it comes to seperation of powers.

Incidentally I have serious doubts a liberal can accurately define just what “separation of powers” IS, as it pertains to our branches of government.

The SC ruled its unconstitutional.

September 28, 2011

The SC ruled its unconstitutional.

Actually I meant to refer to DACA. That prior “executive order” is unconstitutional. However, you never answered regarding what seperation of powers actually is.

September 28, 2011

It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. Trump hasn't signed any executive orders that violate the Constitution, as Obama did numerous times.

September 28, 2011

It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. Trump hasn't signed any executive orders that violate the Constitution, as Obama did numerous times.

Obama did??? LIke what, buy health ins? You need insurance to drive a car don't you?

September 28, 2011

Obama did??? LIke what, buy health ins? You need insurance to drive a car don't you?
We're talking about Executive Orders, numskull. Of course, the federal government forcing people to buy health insurance is clearly unconstitutional. Whether you need insurance is beside the point.

September 28, 2011

Not if you use mass transit, you don’t need auto insurance. Now tell me where in the Constitution does it state the Federal Government is required to provide you with health care.

Forum List

Back