A bridge too far. Trump equates Putin to American killers

It's a shame so many on this board don't have enough integrity to call a spade a spade.
I agree. to say that the US doesn't do random killing well you're just dishonest and don't live in reality.

hell obummer doubled down and let the terrorists out of Gitmo to go kill some more. wow

He also gave Iran 150 million to take out Isreal.
There it is!

The "I'm so fucking stupid" I have to deflect to previous presidents. Happens when you lack integrity I guess.
so you won't answer the questions I see. just like a good stupid such as yourself would avoid.

Well Trump's only been in office for two weeks.

Gotta say, it really is refreshing seeing a Politician tell the truth. Big props to Trump. :thup:
Oh bullshit. He didn't tell the truth, he obfuscated. The question had NOTHING TO DO WITH his answer.

I'm sure when Obama went around the world bloviating about America's past mistakes you called that refreshing honesty too?

GTFO with this bullshit
so stupid, is Putin running Russia? Will we need them for anything? Think it's a good idea to deal with them like professionals or enemies? I mean explain what it is you think needs to be in place between the two nations?
Trump simply could have ignored the question if he was so flustered that his only response was to put America on equal footing with a damn dictator.

Gotta say, it really is refreshing seeing a Politician tell the truth. Big props to Trump. :thup:
Oh bullshit. He didn't tell the truth, he obfuscated. The question had NOTHING TO DO WITH his answer.

I'm sure when Obama went around the world bloviating about America's past mistakes you called that refreshing honesty too?

GTFO with this bullshit
so stupid, is Putin running Russia? Will we need them for anything? Think it's a good idea to deal with them like professionals or enemies? I mean explain what it is you think needs to be in place between the two nations?
Trump simply could have ignored the question if he was so flustered that his only response was to put America on equal footing with a damn dictator.
I loved his answer. Why can't I have that opinion? Why do you wish to act like a libturd and tell me what to think?

Remember when Russia was our number one Geo political enemy? Apparently that ended on November 7th at midnight.

Who knew!

GTFO with this bullshit

He was just putting things in perspective. The US is no Saint. Homicidal Elitist Maniacs have been running the country for many years. The US can't preach to others on violence and war. That's all it's been about for so many years.

Remember when Russia was our number one Geo political enemy? Apparently that ended on November 7th at midnight.

Who knew!
dude, my company does business in Russia. Why would I not want that to continue? again, you're acting quite libturdy in this thread. you ok?

GTFO with this bullshit

He was just putting things in perspective. The US is no Saint. Homicidal Elitist Maniacs have been running the country for many years. The US can't preach to others on violence and war. That's all it's been about for so many years.
He wasn't asking Trump to preach to anyone. He was asking Trump's opinion of the man.

Excuses excuses excuses

Who knew!

I knew....that Russia never was our #1 enemy since Y2K....Putin went rogue when Dubya tried to sneak the missile-defense shield in Poland and the Czech Republic past him. Could those AA missiles be turned to knock down Russian ICBMs launched at the US? you bet they could. Would we allow Putin to construct such a defense in Mexico?

Who knew!
dude, my company does business in Russia. Why would I not want that to continue? again, you're acting quite libturdy in this thread. you ok?
Your company has nothing to do with this thread. Go stand on your pedestal in front of someone who cares. No fucks given son

GTFO with this bullshit

He wasn't asking Trump to preach to anyone. He was asking Trump's opinion of the man.

Excuses excuses excuses
excuses? WTF does that even mean. he stated a fact. now you seem to want to keep that fact to yourself.

GTFO with this bullshit

Excuses excuses excuses

Why do you hate Putin so much? Do you know the man? Chill out on buying into Fake News shite. Trump's got this.

Who knew!
Your company has nothing to do with this thread. Go stand on your pedestal in front of someone who cares. No fucks given son
sure it does, you state we shouldn't have a relationship. well I say differently con turning lib.

GTFO with this bullshit

Excuses excuses excuses

Why do you hate Putin so much? Do you know the man? Chill out on buying into Fake News shite. Trump's got this.
giphy.gif

GTFO with this bullshit

Excuses excuses excuses
excuses? WTF does that even mean. he stated a fact. now you seem to want to keep that fact to yourself.

Trump laid a little reality on Americans. And most can't handle that. The US is far from being a Saint. It invades more nations and kills more people than any other nation on earth. That's just fact. Most Americans may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality.

Who knew!
sure it does, you state we shouldn't have a relationship. well I say differently con turning lib.
I never said anything remotely close to that.

You stupid hacks can't admit the comments were completely unnecessary. Fuck you all, I'm done here. Can't reason with retards

Excuses excuses excuses

Trump laid a little reality on Americans. And most can't handle that. The US is far from being a Saint. It invades more nations and kills more people than any other nation on earth. That's just fact. Most Americans may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality.
anyone who doesn't know that is quite stupid.

Who knew!
I never said anything remotely close to that.

You stupid hacks can't admit the comments were completely unnecessary. Fuck you all, I'm done here. Can't reason with retards
sure you did. you wanted trump to lie on national TV. he stated a fact. deal with it. He wanted to let Putin know who he was. He's a straight shooter. I find that refreshing. Too bad for a you he is who I thought he was. and showing me daily I made the right choice.

waaaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaa, I can't get my way so I'm going to go home and play by myself. waaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back