A bridge too far. Trump equates Putin to American killers

Trump simply could have ignored the question if he was so flustered that his only response was to put America on equal footing with a damn dictator.

He was just putting things in perspective. The US is no Saint. Homicidal Elitist Maniacs have been running the country for many years. The US can't preach to others on violence and war. That's all it's been about for so many years.
He wasn't asking Trump to preach to anyone. He was asking Trump's opinion of the man.

Excuses excuses excuses
excuses? WTF does that even mean. he stated a fact. now you seem to want to keep that fact to yourself.

Trump laid a little reality on Americans. And most can't handle that. The US is far from being a Saint. It invades more nations and kills more people than any other nation on earth. That's just fact. Most Americans may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality.
anyone who doesn't know that is quite stupid.

Most Americans are conveniently ignorant. They don't wanna know. As we type our posts here, the US is killing more people around the world. It drops thousands of bombs weekly. And they do kill civilians. That's the ugly reality.

He was just putting things in perspective. The US is no Saint. Homicidal Elitist Maniacs have been running the country for many years. The US can't preach to others on violence and war. That's all it's been about for so many years.
He wasn't asking Trump to preach to anyone. He was asking Trump's opinion of the man.

Excuses excuses excuses
excuses? WTF does that even mean. he stated a fact. now you seem to want to keep that fact to yourself.

Trump laid a little reality on Americans. And most can't handle that. The US is far from being a Saint. It invades more nations and kills more people than any other nation on earth. That's just fact. Most Americans may not wanna acknowledge that, but it is the reality.

Most Americans are conveniently ignorant. They don't wanna know. As we type our posts here, the US is killing more people around the world. It drops thousands of bombs weekly. And they do kill civilians. That's the ugly reality.
but dude, that's different than when russia does it. how, I have no fking clue.

Putin is not simply a 'killer', he is specifically and individually a MURDERER of his political opponents and journalists... through assassinating them....
he's like hitlery and you wanted her in office. wow that's messed up.
That's debunked, unproven, regurgitated bull crud....and a real shame that you don't have the capability to actually understand and know that.....imo.

Putin is not simply a 'killer', he is specifically and individually a MURDERER of his political opponents and journalists... through assassinating them....
he's like hitlery and you wanted her in office. wow that's messed up.
That's debunked, unproven, regurgitated bull crud....and a real shame that you don't have the capability to actually understand and know that.....imo.
yeah, yeah, we all know, wink, wink, nudge, nudge......

If you feed, fuck, load for, or doctor a terrorist, you are a terrorist....there are few, if any, "innocent bystanders" under US strikes. Don't believe me, go to YouTube videos of US air-assaults and see how many layers of approval are required to put ordnance on a target. Barry's ROEs are such that ground-pounders can't fire unless fired-upon...how can you ambush an enemy you can't shoot first at?

If you feed, fuck, load for, or doctor a terrorist, you are a terrorist....there are few, if any, "innocent bystanders" under US strikes. Don't believe me, go to YouTube videos of US air-assaults and see how many layers of approval are required to put ordnance on a target. Barry's ROEs are such that ground-pounders can't fire unless fired-upon...how can you ambush an enemy you can't shoot first at?

Point is, no other nation on earth invades and kills more people around the world than the US does. Countries like Iran and Russia aren't even close. Most Americans just refuse to acknowledge that. They live in blissful ignorance.

Point is, no other nation on earth invades and kills more people around the world than the US does. Countries like Iran and Russia aren't even close. Most Americans just refuse to acknowledge that. They live in blissful ignorance.

That's because we defend most of the "free world" to keep war from our shores.....it's not a benevolent enterprise.

That's because we defend most of the "free world" to keep war from our shores.....it's not a benevolent enterprise.
and one we pay for with lives.

that's why the burning of the flag is so evil. young men die for that honor. and they should be appreciated enough to make that symbol a symbol that gets you prison time for burning it.

Gee last time I checked Obama wasn't ex KGB but he could and did kill at will. You know.
A good American killer.

Obama's secret kill list – the disposition matrix

More diversion because you're too much of a coward to call out Trump for the same bullshit we blasted Obama for.

Not a diversion at all. Sometimes a country's leader has to make hard decisions that involve taking lives.

I understand that. I'm not comfortable with it. But I understand it.

By the way you were wrong right from the get go with this bullshit of Putin indiscriminately killing in the Ukraine and Syria.

Where the hell do you get that shit?

that's why the burning of the flag is so evil. young men die for that honor. and they should be appreciated enough to make that symbol a symbol that gets you prison time for burning it.
why not make it worth the radicals life to burn it rather than simply allow them to. I find that too easy.

Gee last time I checked Obama wasn't ex KGB but he could and did kill at will. You know.
A good American killer.

More diversion because you're too much of a coward to call out Trump for the same bullshit we blasted Obama for.

Not a diversion at all. Sometimes a country's leader has to make hard decisions that involve taking lives.

By the way you were wrong right from the get go with this bullshit of Putin indiscriminately killing in the Ukraine and Syria.

giphy.gif

Excuses excuses excuses

Just go ahead and call our troops baby killers.

You know you want to.

Excuses excuses excuses

You know you want to.

It's a fanatical steadfast belief that the US is always the 'Good Guy', that has allowed this state of perpetual war. Americans continue to live in blissful ignorance. America is not always the 'Good Guy.' That's the reality.

You know you want to.

It's a fanatical steadfast belief that the US is always the 'Good Guy', that has allowed this state of perpetual war. Americans continue to live in blissful ignorance. America is not always the 'Good Guy.' That's the reality.
Go ahead.

Free yourself.

Call our troops baby killers.

A good American killer.

Don't tell me you are unaware Putin has invaded the Ukraine!

Trump: 'You think our country's so innocent'? - YouTube

Yeah I know there's a CNN banner. Try to focus on the content not the parchment.

This was an inexcusable comment unless you're one of the nuts that considered Bush a war criminal.
That bridge was built by Obama and the progtards. Bbbbbut Bush being the latest addition. Heard no complaints when Obama was whining. Trump ad-libbing is sometimes painful...we need to breathe and await Spicers spin on what he really meant...or Mike Pence....
Obama isnt president. Obama wasn't being interviewed. Obama wasn't the topic of the discussion.

You gonna pull the "boooooosh" shit now, only substitute Obama?
The subject was a bridge too far..same bridge obama was on. If it didn't cause concern when obama was on the bridge, don't get all frantic when Trump is on the bridge. Obama spoke from a script...Trump was winging it.

Forum List

Back