🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bunny out of the hat? Netanyahu: "Let settlers live as residents of 'Palestine'"

I agree with you on this one by Bibi. It's about time he protect & defends his own Israeli citizens & stops placating endless terrorist demands from the Palestinians.

My only bitch with Bibi is in his treatment of the Palestinian squatters. Who in their right mind makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes to them their own land? No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does under Bibi's leadership.

Can't stand Bibi, but I must admit- this is a brilliant tactic, and if he says this, he should stick to his words. We know they don't want Jews in Judea and Samaria, and while they may say one thing, the masses on their side won't agree. The grudge is to strong.

Bibi's playing a wise card here. He just needs to make sure he doesn't blink first.

I am not sure I understand this???

"Israelis" or "Jews"?

Arab affairs expert Dalit Halevy explained that when Abbas speaks of “Israelis”, he in fact means “Jews." She pointed out that the PA refers to all of the Arabs who live in what they term “Palestine” – including “Israeli Arabs” – as Palestinians. There is, therefore, no distinction in the PA's approach between “Palestinians” and “Arabs,” and similarly no distinction between “Jews” and “Israelis,” when speaking of residents of the territory of the Land of Israel (“Palestine”).

It is very simple the HoAP use various terms when they refer to the Jews, they can be Jews, Israelis, Zionists, Zionist entity, Ashkenazi's, juden and a whole host of other terms that are collectively swear words in Arabic. They are interchangeable so if the don't want to be seen as anti semitic they will say Zionists or Zionist entity when they really mean JOOOOOS

Bad language is generally considered bad form in the Arab world. Language is pretty specific. Your claims are YOUR claims... Sadly, you don't know the bloody difference.

Where did your family live for the past 2,000 years.

Then why are they noted for using profanities all the time, and remember that I have worked with a lot of muslims some arab.

Told you the last time you asked, in Britain

What is not being addressed is the fact these illegal settlements are built on lands Israel does not have sovereignty rights in.They illegally took these lands from Palestinians and build settlements unlawfully on these lands. They should dismantle these illegal settlements.

Try again as the settlements are built on land that the Jews own and have title to, the group who are taking land that is not theirs are the HoAP's

Hey, bozo ... the State owns all the land.. I posted a link for you from the Jewish Virtual Library.

Are you really old?

Where did your family live for the past 2,000 years?

Only in Israel you idiot, outside of Israel the Israeli government has no saw in the matter.

Not really old but coming to the end of my life.

Whats with the questions on were I live, you have asked this repeatedly and received the same reply every time. MY FAMILY HAS LIVED IN BRITAIN SINCE RECORDS HAVE BEEN KEPT.

Forum List

Back