A Business trip to Australia turned ugly

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
Back in 2004, when I was 18 years old.
I could tell you everything that there ever was to know about just about any animal out there, living or extinct that ever existed.
I had just recently done things like extract cobra venom from live cobras and about $125,000 by selling it to pharmaceutical companies to make antivenin for cobra bites.
I swam with dolphins in the Tampa Bay.
I raised 3 lion cubs by hand.
I passed a 100 page test on crocodiles in 20 minutes time, with a score of 100%.

I wanted to work with Steve Irwin in Australia at the Australia zoo.
That was my lifelong dream.

The American pop culture media had me believe that such a thing was more than possible, it lead me to believe that Australians are rugged, cowboy type people that had gone through a more civilized, British version of a wild west type period and setting...
Their military websites lead me to believe through what they were equipped with, that they were our friends.

I also knew that they had healthcare, and transportation, and a free education and even childcare.. and that they give people quite lavish amounts of money to support their kids with, if they're single parents.

So I arrived in Melbourne, Australia...
I booked a hotel to stay at.

Brought my cousin with me... she's fairly light skinned with red hair and blue eyes...
Like I am... I figured we would fit right in down there playing croquet, we even took snapshot pics of it and sent it my dad, laughing our ass off.

I took a ride to Beerwah, Queenland.
Went to the Australia zoo.
Actually met Steve Irwin.
I actually got hired.
I worked with big cats there.

Little did I realize, that Australia HATED Steve Irwin.
Hated him.
They were NOT the outdoors, rugged, British wild west type cowboys with a funny accent.
They are NOT our friends.
They're not Conservationists either.

Me and my Cousin was assaulted with the croquet ball, and they waved the Australian flag in our faces saying we grew here, you flew here... go back to Yankyland..

And Steve Irwin was attacked as well.

I'm 5 ft 10, 240 lbs of solid muscle, and I come from Philadelphia... nasty, violent city...
I beat the fucking shit out of the 4 guys in Australia that attacked me, and Steve Irwin.

The first punch I threw dislocated the guy's eye socket, the second shot broke the next guy's jaw in 2 places.

The staff at the Australia zoo told the cops exactly what happened..

We go back to the Australia zoo the next day for work again...
That day was fine...
We go back to the hotel after work...

I stop in a Hungry Jack's... (Australia's burger king franchise)...
I ask if they're hiring.

They said to me "We'll pay you minimum wage to lick our fucking toilet clean and go back to yankyland fuckwit, we don't hire retards from yankyland"....

I took my burger that I had... took the top bun off.... found it had snot in it.
Glad I didn't start eating it yet... I asked for the manager... and then grabbed him by his head, and pied him with the burger, right in the face...

And walked out.

That's what kind of time I had in Australia.

The ONLY other time I ever left the USA was with the Military, to go kick some fucking ass.
And that's the only reason why I would ever leave the USA again.

And I'm fucking glad that Donald Trump won.

I love Australia...looking to buy property there. They like me too...I am the funny sounding American who sings wherever he goes. People there think I am an actor and want me to sign autographs...

Tonight's episode of 'Really Bad Fiction' presents "I was a Widdle Victim Down Under, but I'm Still a Wicked Badass!"

I beat the fucking shit out of the 4 guys in Australia that attacked me, and Steve Irwin.
Crikey! Why'd you beat the shit out of Steve Irwin? I thought you said you liked him.

"Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first." -- Steve Irwin

You know, I often thought the Shackledraggers weren't very useful but the OP has opened my eyes.

Forum List

Back