A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

P.S. You don't understand the meaning of non sequitur.
:lol:
You conclusion does not logically follow from the information before you.
Thus, your non-seq.
You may disagree with the conclusion. That doesn't make it non sequitur.
The fact you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the information you presented and the conclusion you reached makes it, quite literally, a non-seq.

That's funny.

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

How much relationship do you think I need?

Why are you still in America? Pack the bags and take over to more diverse nation. Prove to us that you aren't a racist. Otherwise it's all talk.

Try a new approach, stupid. That one is not working for you.

You conclusion does not logically follow from the information before you.
Thus, your non-seq.
The fact you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the information you presented and the conclusion you reached makes it, quite literally, a non-seq.

That's funny.

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

Why are you still in America? Pack the bags and take over to more diverse nation. Prove to us that you aren't a racist. Otherwise it's all talk.

You being in America truly is not working for US. Go back to your own country and show us how it's done. Show us how to not be a racist.

Meanwhile, the president can talk common sense as long as he please. The race card only points out that you can't possibly, under any scenario, be an American.

America is a white nation. It's quite correct that any nation should be skeptical when a person of some other color takes head. When that person fails, it's a big blow. You can pretend this isn't the case, but as usual, Trump is correct.

That's funny.

You being in America truly is not working for US. Go back to your own country and show us how it's done. Show us how to not be a racist.

Meanwhile, the president can talk common sense as long as he please. Your smear tactics the race card only point out that you can't possibly, under any scenario, be an American.

America is a white nation by the way. It's quite correct that any nation should be skeptical when a person of some other color takes head. When that person fails, it's a big blow. You can pretend this isn't the case, but as usual, Trump is correct.

And yet, here the fuck I am, and here the fuck I'll stay. I haven't seen anything from you I'd call American.

Edit - Well, not in a good way.

That's funny.

Meanwhile, the president can talk common sense as long as he please. Your smear tactics the race card only point out that you can't possibly, under any scenario, be an American.

America is a white nation by the way. It's quite correct that any nation should be skeptical when a person of some other color takes head. When that person fails, it's a big blow. You can pretend this isn't the case, but as usual, Trump is correct.

And yet, here the fuck I am, and here the fuck I'll stay. I haven't seen anything from you I'd call American.

Well then you should here the fuck learn some Americanism and stop with the nonsense.

He didn't just identify Obama's (alleged) poor performance and race, did he? He linked the two.
Nowhere does Trump credit The Obama's poor performance to his skin color.
Then why does he opine voters will judge black candidates on their skin color for generations?
Look at you, asking me disprove a claim you have yet to support.
Disagree? Cite the text.
I'm not asking you to disprove anything. If you can't spot the linkage between his mention of Obama's performance and the likelihood of future black presidents, you're maintaining a determined stupidity.
Thank you for demonstrating you cannot show that Trump credited The Obama's performance on his skin color.

That's funny.

Well then you should here the fuck learn some Americanism and stop with the nonsense.

I've asked you more than once to offer evidence of my alleged 'anti-American' positions. You've offered bupkis.

He didn't just identify Obama's (alleged) poor performance and race, did he? He linked the two.
Then why does he opine voters will judge black candidates on their skin color for generations?
Look at you, asking me disprove a claim you have yet to support.
Disagree? Cite the text.
I'm not asking you to disprove anything. If you can't spot the linkage between his mention of Obama's performance and the likelihood of future black presidents, you're maintaining a determined stupidity.
Thank you for demonstrating you cannot show that Trump credited The Obama's performance on his skin color.

Thank you for demonstrating your determination.

I've asked you more than once to offer evidence of my alleged 'anti-American' positions. You've offered bupkis.

I already offered the evidence. Your specialty is race vulturing, about as American as soccer, although even more boring.

I am quite sure that the usual regressive opinions go with the activity as always. "America is the worst, most racist country ever!"

I already offered the evidence. Your specialty is race vulturing, about as American as soccer, although even more boring.

I am quite sure that the usual regressive opinions go with the activity as always. "America is the worst, most racist country ever!"

You didn't offer any evidence. You regurgitated your prior bullshit. My offense was providing the Trump statement the OP requested.

You didn't offer any evidence. You regurgitated your prior bullshit. My offense was providing the Trump statement the OP requested.

You did no such thing. Instead you race baited like you anti-Americans always do.

You did no such thing. Instead you race baited like you anti-Americans always do.

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

Again, that's no proof. That's you defacating your race vulturing on us. We already got that you are an anti-American race baiter. Now prove the other claim or get the fuck out of here and the country.

The challenge is flawed. Racism is not only about color.

The challenge was silly.
You definitely are an anti-American. The type is the classic race vulture. Everything just has to be about race. And if anything is about race, then it is... your favorite word... racism.

Maybe it's time for you to pack the bags and go to a much more diverse country such as Brazil. Or are you a racist, isn't a diverse country good enough for you?

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.

The evidence is right in the message chain. You blame Trump for racism for correctly identifying the poor performance and race of Obama.

Are you saying that the diverse countries are worse? By not moving you are demonstrating the you prefer non-diverse countries you racist.

The OP asked for a statement Trump has made about skin color. I provided it, and you frenzied cultists started goosestepping around with your anti-American bullshit. You didn't just sew the flag.

I am still trying to acclimate to the forum format. Are you responding to me or another member?

The comment was to you, but I had decided not to post it. However, the message box frequently preserves a deleted message when the page is refreshed. So the answer is yes, but I didn't mean to do it. I only saw it after I hit "post reply". There is an edit function, and if it's not too late, I'll fix it.

I was replying to Norman's post about Trump quotes.

No worries - :0)

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

Again, that's no proof. That's you defacating your race vulturing on us. We already got that you are an anti-American race baiter. Now prove the other claim or get the fuck out of here and the country.

Poor, poor Norman. Sucking Trump's dick isn't proof of patriotism.

Remember - Trump thinks Obama's performance reflects on future black candidates. That is racist.

'FDR did such a poor job as president, you won't see another polio-victim president for generations' - no one ever said.

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

Remember - Trump thinks Obama's performance reflects on future black candidates. That is racist.

'FDR did such a poor job as president, you won't see another polio-victim president for generations' - no one ever said.

That's your interpretation you racist.

I already explained Trump's tweet.

Go race vulturing elsewhere, preferably not America, not buying your white sin.

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

I'm as American as apple pie. You're welcome to pull your head out of your ass at any opportunity.

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

I'm as American as apple pie. You're welcome to pull your head out of your ass at any opportunity.

No one believes you there.

I just read an article about how in India they have killed 12 million babies. Since such an act would not be possible without overt sexism, it had to be girls only.

That sounds more like your country to be frank.

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.

Donny grifter, "He's a Mexican" in response to an adverse ruling by the Indiana born judge.

Claiming that someone can't do their job because of their race is textbook racism.

Donny grifter, "He's a Mexican" in response to an adverse ruling by the Indiana born judge.

Claiming that someone can't do their job because of their race is textbook racism.

That judge was a member of the organization "La Raza", which translates into "The race".

Care to guess again who the racist is?

And of course Mexican is a nationality, which is specifically NOT American. I am quite entertained when you guys claim to be American, yet defend Mexican racial supremacists over our President.

He's a Chameleon... it all depends on the crowd he is trying to reach or standing with at the time....

if being a bigot helps him, he'll portray himself as one,

if being a racist helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a Christian helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a swap drainer helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a swamp lover helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a Zionist helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being an antisemitic helps him, he'll portray himself as one

It's hard to say he is really any of those things or holds any of those characteristics, if it is what he needs at the moment to help himself, it is what he becomes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back