A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

Let's sum this up, since it might go on eternally otherwise.

Our Trumpletons are too stupid to identify a racist on their own - their sense of self-worth depending on not recognizing a particular person's racism may have to do with that.

Our Trumpletons are also too stupid to identify racism if it is pointed out to them - the same mechanism (see above) might also apply.

Textbook racism, as identified by one as rightarded as Paul Ryan (as pointed out by otto105 above) sure won't defeat the determined stupidity and the belligerent ignorance of a single Trumpleton. Their well-lubricated subservience gets in the way every time.

Here it is. Again:
Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

Again, that's no proof. That's you defacating your race vulturing on us. We already got that you are an anti-American race baiter. Now prove the other claim or get the fuck out of here and the country.

Poor, poor Norman. Sucking Trump's dick isn't proof of patriotism.

Remember - Trump thinks Obama's performance reflects on future black candidates. That is racist.

'FDR did such a poor job as president, you won't see another polio-victim president for generations' - no one ever said.

That's your interpretation you racist.

I already explained Trump's tweet.

Go race vulturing elsewhere, preferably not America, not buying your white sin.

I'm as American as apple pie. You're welcome to pull your head out of your ass at any opportunity.

No one believes you there.

I just read an article about how in India they have killed 12 million babies. Since such an act would not be possible without overt sexism, it had to be girls only.

That sounds more like your country to be frank.

Clearly, you speak for no one.

He's a Chameleon... it all depends on the crowd he is trying to reach or standing with at the time....

if being a bigot helps him, he'll portray himself as one,

if being a racist helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a Christian helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a swap drainer helps him, he'll portray himself as one

if being a swamp lover helps him, he'll portray himself as one

It's hard to say he is really any of those things or holds any of those characteristics, if it is what he needs at the moment to help himself, it is what he becomes.

No person who isn't a bigot, and not a racist, would even "portray" himself as a bigot, or a racist. Not being a bigot or racist requires integrity, and that stands in the way of peddling to bigots or racists. So yeah, he's a bigot and a racist, and there is no evidence whatsoever to the contrary.

Again, that's no proof. That's you defacating your race vulturing on us. We already got that you are an anti-American race baiter. Now prove the other claim or get the fuck out of here and the country.

Remember - Trump thinks Obama's performance reflects on future black candidates. That is racist.

'FDR did such a poor job as president, you won't see another polio-victim president for generations' - no one ever said.

I'm as American as apple pie. You're welcome to pull your head out of your ass at any opportunity.

I just read an article about how in India they have killed 12 million babies. Since such an act would not be possible without overt sexism, it had to be girls only.

I speak for the Americans, that would be none of you guys, correct.

Let's sum this up, since it might go on eternally otherwise.

Our Trumpletons are too stupid to identify a racist on their own - their sense of self-worth depending on not recognizing a particular person's racism may have to do with that.

Our Trumpletons are also too stupid to identify racism if it is pointed out to them - the same mechanism (see above) might also apply.

Textbook racism, as identified by one as rightarded as Paul Ryan (as pointed out by otto105 above) sure won't defeat the determined stupidity and the belligerent ignorance of a single Trumpleton. Their well-lubricated subservience gets in the way every time.

I remembered evidence isn't accepted, but I kept it up anyway.

I don't believe you're American. You don't act like it. Probably a Russian bot with a glitch.

I don't believe you're American. You don't act like it. Probably a Russian bot with a glitch.

And yet, you are the ones defending "La Raza", a Mexican supremacist group.

And claiming our president is a racist, a term used to attack Americans and make us happy about our Mexican replacements.

Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.
Barack Obama actually was a very good president, unlike this current German who now sits in the Oval Office. Why doesn't he go back to Germany?

And claiming our president is a racist, a term used to attack Americans and make us happy about our Mexican replacements.

Just for ha's, quote what I said about La Raza.

Trump tweeted:

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.
Barack Obama actually was a very good president, unlike this current German who now sits in the Oval Office. Why doesn't he go back to Germany?

Germany wouldn't have the fat fuck.

Just for ha's, quote what I said about La Raza.

That was your friend who rushed in to defend your anti-American vision.

He's a Chameleon... it all depends on the crowd he is trying to reach or standing with at the time....

It's hard to say he is really any of those things or holds any of those characteristics, if it is what he needs at the moment to help himself, it is what he becomes.

No person who isn't a bigot, and not a racist, would even "portray" himself as a bigot, or a racist. Not being a bigot or racist requires integrity, and that stands in the way of peddling to bigots or racists. So yeah, he's a bigot and a racist, and there is no evidence whatsoever to the contrary.
Oh I agree, but you are talking about "normal people" and Trump is not a normal person, he has zero compassion, zero empathy, zero morality, with no ethical line that can't be crossed, if it somehow glorifies himself or he needs something for himself etc... his mental disorder of Narcissism causes most of his actions, and controls his every word.... being a Narcissist allows him to be racist and a bigot, with no shame....

Oh I agree, but you are talking about "normal people" and Trump is not a normal person, he has zero compassion, zero empathy, zero morality, with no ethical line that can't be crossed, if it somehow glorifies himself or he needs something for himself etc... his mental disorder of Narcissism causes most of his actions, and controls his every word.... being a Narcissist allows him to be racist and a bigot, with no shame....

Agreed, Trump is a super-human, the God-Emperor. Your feelings don't concern him. Is it possible to cry, whine and moan more?

being a Narcissist allows him to be racist and a bigot, with no shame....

Let's rephrase that slightly so as to clarify what's going on: being a Narcissist allows him overtly to be the racist and a bigot he is, with no shame....

being a Narcissist allows him to be racist and a bigot, with no shame....

Let's rephrase that slightly so as to clarify what's going on: being a Narcissist allows him overtly to be racist and a bigot he is, with no shame....
:lol: okay, you win!!!

Care4all loses again. Has she ever won anything in her life? Crying and moaning, that's not a competition...

Our President would not be happy to know his name is invoked by such loser.

When it comes to the matter of proof, I didn't see it. You guys would have trouble with 1+1 = 2.

Agreed, Trump is a super-human, the God-Emperor. Your feelings don't concern him. Is it possible to cry, whine and moan more?

Do you tithe? The G-d of Abraham charges 10%. What's Trump's rate? Much bang for the buck (pardon the expression)?

Forum List

Back