A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

So wait, you think Trump is a racist for thinking it's sad that we won't have a other African American president?

That is some next level regressive shit. Almost so regressive that you should regress back to your country.

He judged Obama by his skin color, or judged that Obama's performance was a reflection of his skin color. Either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are a teabilly fuckstick.

He correctly identified that Obama was black.

Just like I correctly identified that you are an anti-American moron.
Yea...a black born in Africa
Not a REAL American

Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

So wait, you think Trump is a racist for thinking it's sad that we won't have a other African American president?

That is some next level regressive shit. Almost so regressive that you should regress back to your country.

He judged Obama by his skin color, or judged that Obama's performance was a reflection of his skin color. Either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are a teabilly fuckstick.

He correctly identified that Obama was black.

Just like I correctly identified that you are an anti-American moron.
Yea...a black born in Africa
Not a REAL American

I don't think anyone questioned that Obama is still much more American than you, don't get over yourself now.

The challenge is flawed. Racism is not only about color.

The challenge was silly.
But what you can't do is show my anti-American posts, or show where Trump judged other Presidents by their skin color.

Trump has judged no president for their skin color. He judged Obama for his performance, did you even read the tweet?

Your wanna be race baiting endeavor is as Anti-American as it gets. Were you born in Somalia?

Quoting Trump is race-baiting? You may finally have a point.

Really, are you so stupid that you think calling me anti-American makes it so?

You definitely are an anti-American. The type is the classic race vulture. Everything just has to be about race. And if anything is about race, then it is... your favorite word... racism.

Maybe it's time for you to pack the bags and go to a much more diverse country such as Brazil. Or are you a racist, isn't a diverse country good enough for you?

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.

The evidence is right in the message chain. You blame Trump for racism for correctly identifying the poor performance and race of Obama.

Are you saying that the diverse countries are worse? By not moving you are demonstrating the you prefer non-diverse countries you racist.

He didn't just identify Obama's (alleged) poor performance and race, did he? He linked the two.

The OP asked for a statement Trump has made about skin color. I provided it, and you frenzied cultists started goosestepping around with your anti-American bullshit. You didn't just sew the flag.

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.
Why does the statement have to specify skin color? I can think of many racist statements and actions that don’t involve spelling it out... are you really looking for an “I hate black people” statement to validate racism?

Why does the statement have to specify skin color? I can think of many racist statements and actions that don’t involve spelling it out... are you really looking for an “I hate black people” statement to validate racism?

I think she'd prefer a tattoo. Statements are demonstrably deniable. A tattoo is a fucking commitment!

I think she'd prefer a tattoo. Statements are demonstrably deniable. A tattoo is a fucking commitment!
I heard that he has one under the fold of his belly but nobody has seen it in years.

The challenge was silly.
Trump has judged no president for their skin color. He judged Obama for his performance, did you even read the tweet?

Your wanna be race baiting endeavor is as Anti-American as it gets. Were you born in Somalia?

You definitely are an anti-American. The type is the classic race vulture. Everything just has to be about race. And if anything is about race, then it is... your favorite word... racism.

Maybe it's time for you to pack the bags and go to a much more diverse country such as Brazil. Or are you a racist, isn't a diverse country good enough for you?

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.

The evidence is right in the message chain. You blame Trump for racism for correctly identifying the poor performance and race of Obama.

Are you saying that the diverse countries are worse? By not moving you are demonstrating the you prefer non-diverse countries you racist.

He didn't just identify Obama's (alleged) poor performance and race, did he? He linked the two.

The OP asked for a statement Trump has made about skin color. I provided it, and you frenzied cultists started goosestepping around with your anti-American bullshit. You didn't just sew the flag.

I am still trying to acclimate to the forum format. Are you responding to me or another member?

The challenge was silly.

I am still trying to acclimate to the forum format. Are you responding to me or another member?

The comment was to you, but I had decided not to post it. However, the message box frequently preserves a deleted message when the page is refreshed. So the answer is yes, but I didn't mean to do it. I only saw it after I hit "post reply". There is an edit function, and if it's not too late, I'll fix it.

I was replying to Norman's post about Trump quotes.

P.S. You don't understand the meaning of non sequitur.
:lol:
You conclusion does not logically follow from the information before you.
Thus, your non-seq.
You may disagree with the conclusion. That doesn't make it non sequitur.
The fact you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the information you presented and the conclusion you reached makes it, quite literally, a non-seq.

Nowhere does Trump credit The Obama's poor performance to his skin color.
Then why does he opine voters will judge black candidates on their skin color for generations?
Look at you, asking me disprove a claim you have yet to support.

Disagree? Cite the text.

Thus, your non-seq.
The fact you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the information you presented and the conclusion you reached makes it, quite literally, a non-seq.

That's funny.

How much relationship do you think I need?

Thus, your non-seq.
That's funny.
"Necessary relationship":
A can only produce B; B only exists because of A.

The fact you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the information you presented and the conclusion you reached makes it, quite literally, a non-seq

Thus, your non-seq.

That's funny.

Why are you still in America? Pack the bags and take over to more diverse nation. Prove to us that you aren't a racist. Otherwise it's all talk.

Then why does he opine voters will judge black candidates on their skin color for generations?
Look at you, asking me disprove a claim you have yet to support.

Disagree? Cite the text.

I'm not asking you to disprove anything. If you can't spot the linkage between his mention of Obama's performance and the likelihood of future black presidents, you're maintaining a determined stupidity.

Forum List

Back