A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

So wait, you think Trump is a racist for thinking it's sad that we won't have a other African American president?

That is some next level regressive shit. Almost so regressive that you should regress back to your country.

He judged Obama by his skin color, or judged that Obama's performance was a reflection of his skin color. Either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are a teabilly fuckstick.

He correctly identified that Obama was black.

Just like I correctly identified that you are an anti-American moron.

I talked about Trump, and then you talked about me. You didn't correctly identify a fucking thing.

Trump tweeted:

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

You know, because the reason Obama did such a poor job was because he was black.

He also tweeted:

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”

Feel free to point out the occasions when Trump referred to our "white president". Or feel free to explain why Trump used the term 'african-american president'. Go ahead. Knock yourself out.

So wait, you think Trump is a racist for thinking it's sad that we won't have a other African American president?

That is some next level regressive shit. Almost so regressive that you should regress back to your country.

He judged Obama by his skin color, or judged that Obama's performance was a reflection of his skin color. Either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are a teabilly fuckstick.

I talked about Trump, and then you talked about me. You didn't correctly identify a fucking thing.

Yes you talked. Problem was that it was anti-American nonsense, which identified you as an anti-American moron.

Not complicated, no need to pretend you didn't get it. Next time before talking, think.

Trump tweeted:

He also tweeted:

Yes you talked. Problem was that it was anti-American nonsense, which identified you as an anti-American moron.

Not complicated, no need to pretend you didn't get it. Next time before talking, think.

Please quote my anti-American posts. If it were complicated, I wouldn't ask you.

While you're at it, show me where he said Bush, or Carter, or Clinton "has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black white president for generations!

Please quote my anti-American posts. If it were complicated, I wouldn't ask you.

While you're at it, show me where he said Bush, or Carter, or Clinton "has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black white president for generations!

I can show you where he said that anti-Americans can go back home. That's the tweet you should look at hard and long.

Clinton did such a poor job that it will be difficult for a other woman candidate. She will need to distance herself from that farce. Difficult for an idiot to comprehend.

I can show you where he said that anti-Americans can go back home. That's the tweet you should look at hard and long.

Clinton did such a poor job that it will be difficult for a other woman candidate. She will need to distance herself from that farce. Difficult for an idiot to comprehend.

But what you can't do is show my anti-American posts, or show where Trump judged other Presidents by their skin color.

But what you can't do is show my anti-American posts, or show where Trump judged other Presidents by their skin color.

Trump has judged no president for their skin color. He judged Obama for his performance, did you even read the tweet?

Your wanna be race baiting endeavor is as Anti-American as it gets. Were you born in Somalia?

Trump has judged no president for their skin color. He judged Obama for his performance, did you even read the tweet?

Your wanna be race baiting endeavor is as Anti-American as it gets. Were you born in Somalia?

Quoting Trump is race-baiting? You may finally have a point.

Really, are you so stupid that you think calling me anti-American makes it so?

The challenge is flawed. Racism is not only about color.
True.

But he made no reference to race of any kind

Which is why the tweet was not racist

Dear Soupnazi (great username btw) - You don't have to reference race for a comment to be racist. With that said, the President has indeed referenced race in several public comments. A number of members have posted examples of such comments including myself.

The issue in my mind isn't whether or not the President is a racist but rather why some continue to pretend his remarks and behavior are okay.

The challenge is intentionally flawed so it does none of us any good to debate it or to participate......and yet, here we are. (grin)

You definitely are an anti-American. The type is the classic race vulture. Everything just has to be about race. And if anything is about race, then it is... your favorite word... racism.

Maybe it's time for you to pack the bags and go to a much more diverse country such as Brazil. Or are you a racist, isn't a diverse country good enough for you?

True.

Dear Soupnazi (great username btw) - You don't have to reference race for a comment to be racist. With that said, the President has indeed referenced race in several public comments. A number of members have posted examples of such comments including myself.

The issue in my mind isn't whether or not the President is a racist but rather why some continue to pretend his remarks and behavior are okay.

The challenge is intentionally flawed so it does none of us any good to debate it or to participate......and yet, here we are. (grin)
Yes in fact you do.

You have to make some sort of reference to race even if only indirect in order to make a racist statement.

It does not matter what he has said in the past this tweet is not racist.

Saying they are racist and saying they are ok are two different things. The issue is not whether his tweets were stupid or wrong. The issue is that the stupid knee jerk reaction of labeling them racist is false

True.

Yes in fact you do.

You have to make some sort of reference to race even if only indirect in order to make a racist statement.

Saying they are racist and saying they are ok are two different things. The issue is not whether his tweets were stupid or wrong. The issue is that the stupid knee jerk reaction of labeling them racist is false

Yes, I see what you are saying but compartmentalizing issues or situations is generally not a human strength. It's difficult and wrong to ignore the issue in its entirety.

shrug......

The challenge was silly.

You definitely are an anti-American. The type is the classic race vulture. Everything just has to be about race. And if anything is about race, then it is... your favorite word... racism.

Maybe it's time for you to pack the bags and go to a much more diverse country such as Brazil. Or are you a racist, isn't a diverse country good enough for you?

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.

The challenge was silly.

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.

The evidence is right in the message chain. You blame Trump for racism for correctly identifying the poor performance and race of Obama.

Are you saying that the diverse countries are worse? By not moving you are demonstrating the you prefer non-diverse countries you racist.

Trump tweeted:
Wait... because that's what you inferred from his statement, it was racist?
:lol:
Wait... because that's what you inferred from his statement, it was racist?
:lol:

True.

Yes in fact you do.

Yes, I see what you are saying but compartmentalizing issues or situations is generally not a human strength. It's difficult and wrong to ignore the issue in its entirety.

shrug......
It is not a matter of compartmentalization. Some have made valid arguments against what trump tweeted. To begin with it was sensationally stupid for him to tell some people to back where they came from when in fact they came from the USA.
But those people have been eclipsed by everyone screaming racism where the word does not apply. This is more than an issue with trump it is a common problem nation wide.

I see the larger issue of people falsely accusing racism as more dangerous than the president saying something stupid and rude.

Repetition doesn't make your unsupported assertion any more credible. If you could back it with evidence, I bet you would. As is, you're just saying stupid shit.[/QUOTE]

The evidence is right in the message chain. You blame Trump for racism for correctly identifying the poor performance and race of Obama.

Are you saying that the diverse countries are worse? By not moving you are demonstrating the you prefer non-diverse countries you racist.[/QUOTE]

He judged Obama by his skin color, or judged that Obama's performance was a reflection of his skin color.
That's a REALLY nice non-seq you have there - rises to the level of "Classical example".

MoG. I've seen smarter trolls under bridges.

P.S. You don't understand the meaning of non sequitur.

[/QUOTE]
It is not a matter of compartmentalization. Some have made valid arguments against what trump tweeted. To begin with it was sensationally stupid for him to tell some people to back where they came from when in fact they came from the USA.
But those people have been eclipsed by everyone screaming racism where the word does not apply. This is more than an issue with trump it is a common problem nation wide.

I see the larger issue of people falsely accusing racism as more dangerous than the president saying something stupid and rude.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree, it has been misused.

Forum List

Back