A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?

You Tards are so full of Shit...

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.
I can call a black person a coon, a n*gger, a picaninnie, a finger lickin' chicken eating, watermelon sucking, porch monkey without ever mentioning their skin color.

Retard.
This is true. And that cannot be overlooked.

The charge here against Trump is that "go back to where you come from" is a racist statement, even when followed by "and come back and show us how it's done."

The "go back to where you came from" remark is typically, but not necessarily a racist statement expressing the desire for someone to leave and never come back. No one claiming the tweet was racist has reconciled that discrepancy with any degree of sound reasoning.

It's pretty clear to any non-dumbass that Trump was (stupidly, but not racist-ly) responding to Omar about her prior comments regarding American hypocrisy (which in an of itself dripping with irony). He was clearly attempting to point out the irony that Omar, a fugitive from a completely lawless hell hole, whom the U.S. granted asylum (saved her dumb ass) was not criticizing the very country that. quite literally, saved her with its international benevolence.

I have yet to see a mere half-assed attempt to demonstrate otherwise by any ass clown on USMB. All we see are blanket "because" statements lacking even basic substance.

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

He didn't say that!
He did not say...."talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from”"
Here are his exact words...
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Matthew 7:5.

Answer me . What did she say that makes her an anti Semite? Let’s see you apply the Trunp standard to her .

View attachment 270852

And here’s the actual tweets. Since so many of you are taking lines out of context in order to downplay the racism.
You are proving that it was NOT racist by highlighting the "and come back and show us how it's done" portion.

Is it your argument that the phrase "go back to where you came from" stated with racist intent is typically (or EVER) followed by "and come back"?

I didn’t highlight that part . Cons are doing that to spin the line like it means “please go and then come back because we love you!”. Which is bullshit.

It’s simple He’s calling 4 women of color (3 born in the USA) to go back to the countries they came from . They come from the USA!

Did he ever tell McCain to go back to where he came from? Which is Panama .
It does not matter who he said it to

Insults do not become racist when directed against minorities.

If I call a poc stupid it is simply calling someone stupid it does not become racist even if I never called a white guy stupid

By the idiotic logic you are employing it is not racist because he never told Booker to leave and come back

The simple fact of what racism is and means proves you wrong

He didn't say that!
He did not say...."talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from”"
Here are his exact words...
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Matthew 7:5.

“Originally came from countries “. I posted the tweets last page .

What “countries” would those be ? The untied states ?

I didn’t highlight that part . Cons are doing that to spin the line like it means “please go and then come back because we love you!”. Which is bullshit.
Nobody said "because we love you." It was go fix that shit hole from whence AMERICA save your sorry ass. THEN come back here and instruct us with your moral superiority. THEN you can tell us how WE should do things. Omar's comments about American hypocrisy amounted to one of the most striking examples of political irony I have seen in a long time. Trump's tweet was in response to that bullshit.

It was NOT racist.

But, I still ask. Is it your argument that saying "go back to where you came from" followed by "and then come back" a typical combination said by racists?

Answer me . What did she say that makes her an anti Semite? Let’s see you apply the Trunp standard to her .

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/omar_tlaib_and_antisemitism.html

I will answer honestly.

I don't know if Omar said anything racist or anti-semetic (whatever that means).

I will say this: criticizing Israel is neither racist nor anti-semetic (assuming we all agree what that term actually means)

Nobody said "because we love you." It was go fix that shit hole from whence AMERICA save your sorry ass. THEN come back here and instruct us with your moral superiority. THEN you can tell us how WE should do things. Omar's comments about American hypocrisy amounted to one of the most striking examples of political irony I have seen in a long time. Trump's tweet was in response to that bullshit.

It was NOT racist.

But, I still ask. Is it your argument that saying "go back to where you came from" followed by "and then come back" a typical combination said by racists?

WHAT SHITHOLE !? He directed that to all 4 not just Omar. So what shithole countries are they from??

I will answer honestly.

I don't know if Omar said anything racist or anti-semetic (whatever that means).

I will say this: criticizing Israel is neither racist nor anti-semetic (assuming we all agree what that term actually means)

Yet trump claims they are anti Semitic and the parrots run with it .

I will answer honestly.

Yet trump claims they are anti Semitic and the parrots run with it .
If Trump said that criticizing Israel is a racist comment, then I call bullshit on him.

I cannot speak for any other comments Omar made.

EVERYBODY needs to knock off all the bullshit crying about racism at the drop of a hat. That shit de-legitimizes real acts of racism and ends up hurting the cause.

It could have been 3 white women from Iowa and he said, "Go back where you are from! Now is it racist? Their color had no meaning...it was their foolish talk the reason he wanted them to GO BACK HOME.

Hey, Loon!
Were you alive in 1964?

1964 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

"The 1964 United States presidential election was the 45th quadrennial American presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1964. Incumbent Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson defeated Barry Goldwater, the Republican nominee. With 61.1% of the popular vote, Johnson won the largest share of the popular vote of any candidate since the largely uncontested 1820 election."

Barry had no chance with any voter capable of reading.

Not only was I alive, George, but rather than get all my info from Wiki, I just watched a 2 hour special on the election on PBS. You speak of results. Barry was maybe the last to run a clean, honest campaign and look what it got him? He was by far the better candidate and the voter showed that dirty politics pays and that the voter like you will fall for it every time.
Not only was I alive, George, but rather than get all my info from Wiki, I just watched a 2 hour special on the election on PBS. You speak of results. Barry was maybe the last to run a clean, honest campaign and look what it got him? He was by far the better candidate and the voter showed that dirty politics pays and that the voter like you will fall for it every time.
Barry was a fluke who stumbled into the nomination because the rest of his party was napping.

He Knew He Was Right

"That fall, Goldwater was on the wrong end of the most overwhelming victory in the history of American Presidential elections. Lyndon Baines Johnson won sixty-one per cent of the popular vote in 1964—still a record.

"Twenty-seven million Americans marked their ballots for Goldwater, but a subsequent poll indicated that only six million of those voters were actually pro-Goldwater.

"The rest identified themselves simply as Republican Party loyalists.

"The consensus of many commentators looking back on the election was that Goldwater was a fluke, a fringe candidate who had stolen the nomination while the rest of his party was napping and had been duly repudiated by the electorate."
quote-i-could-have-ended-the-war-in-a-month-i-could-have-made-north-vietnam-look-like-a-mud-barry-goldwater-11-26-15.jpg

How do you suppose the US invasion of South Vietnam would have turned out if Barry had won in '64?

Only idiots waste time speculating on hypotheticals. Goldwater was the greatest conservative candidate of the 20th Century, who likely would have saved thousands of lives compared to how LBJ handled things, but was decades ahead of his time.
Only idiots waste time speculating on hypotheticals. Goldwater was the greatest conservative candidate of the 20th Century, who likely would have saved thousands of lives compared to how LBJ handled things, but was decades ahead of his time.
Goldwater was another murderous right-wing psychopath who would have incinerated millions of additional Vietnamese in order to ensure he didn't look weak had he won in '64.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/daily/may98/goldwater072894.htm?noredirect=on

"It's the sort of remark that got him into trouble during the legendary presidential race of 1964, when he was the Republican nominee and the hero of the Radical Right – an evangelist of extremism who defended the John Birch Society, argued for making the Social Security system voluntary and mused aloud about defoliating Vietnam with nuclear weapons before being swept away in a Lyndon Johnson landslide."

upload_2019-7-24_19-2-38.jpeg

“And viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most Powerful nation on earth, how our Government should be run”

Isn’t that the function of Congress?

Doesn’t our President realize these women are elected representatives in Congress?

View attachment 270864

“And viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most Powerful nation on earth, how our Government should be run”

Isn’t that the function of Congress?

Doesn’t our President realize these women are elected representatives in Congress?
You are not wrong.

What you are wrong about is that tweet being racist.

But, it was a shocking bit of irony on display by the asylum-seeker turned congresswoman, who, in complaining about American hypocrisy, was being a big fat hypocrite.

You can appreciate that, can you not?

WHAT SHITHOLE !? He directed that to all 4 not just Omar. So what shithole countries are they from??
The only person who can be redily identified in his tweet is Omar.

Quit making up bullshit to deflect and ignore the real issues.

He says “congresswomen” which is plural. If he was just targeting Omar then you’d have a point . He’s obviously using plural in his tweets.
Stop
Lying

The only person who can be redily identified in his tweet is Omar.

Quit making up bullshit to deflect and ignore the real issues.

He says “congresswomen” which is plural. If he was just targeting Omar then you’d have a point . He’s obviously using plural in his tweets.
Stop
Lying
So?

That's entirely figurative, but even if it is not....so?

What does that shit prove?

If the white supremacists love you, you have a problem. Trump purposely avoided alienating these people all along and now he must pay the price.
David Duke is a supporter of Omar. So she is a racist?
Sure he is
Look it up. He likes her hatred for Israel. He made his support for her back in March. So where is your outrage?
Does he like that she is black and a Muslim?
Don't know that, but he publicly supported her in march.

Forum List

Back