A challenge to ALL of you whining about P. Dean's firing

It's a unequal double standard, when Blacks can use the word cracker, but whites can't use the word ******.

And again, the reason for that is there is no 400-year history of blacks subjugating whites with the word "cracker".

you mean our "PC-crippled society"......?

Sometimes we are overly PC - of course.

But with regards to this case, would you rather it be the case where society was more accepting of public white figures using the word n**ger in a derogatory fashion?

What's your point?

why do you suppose "******" has been singled out to be considered such a terrible terrible horrible horrible horrific word......?

....and "fucker" isn't.....? or "wop"....? or "cracker"...or "white boy"....? or "bitter clinger"....? and so on....?

You know this, but I'll reiterate.

N**ger carries more historical baggage than "fucker" or "cracker". That's just how it is, and sorry you can't change this.

Sometimes we are overly PC - of course.

But with regards to this case, would you rather it be the case where society was more accepting of public white figures using the word n**ger in a derogatory fashion?

What's your point?

why do you suppose "******" has been singled out to be considered such a terrible terrible horrible horrible horrific word......?

....and "fucker" isn't.....? or "wop"....? or "cracker"...or "white boy"....? or "bitter clinger"....? and so on....?

You know this, but I'll reiterate.

N**ger carries more historical baggage than "fucker" or "cracker". That's just how it is, and sorry you can't change this.

i'll bet there were plenty of "wops" who would have disagreed with you....

They're all the same thing. Take a breath, read slowly...

you can't admit the truth......YOU are the one who said it all is "PC-crippled"......which means that you admit this is POLITICAL......:lol:

You're about to get negged for willful ignorance, ass wipe.

I just spelled out specifically that PC disease is a cultural paradigm. So did KevinWestern.
"PC" has no more to do with "politics" than "afternoon delight" has to do with what time it is. Get your head out of your ass.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

this post is where you display your depth of ignorance....alongside your picture above...

PC means POLITICAL correctness......get it....?

you can't admit the truth......YOU are the one who said it all is "PC-crippled"......which means that you admit this is POLITICAL......:lol:

I just spelled out specifically that PC disease is a cultural paradigm. So did KevinWestern.
"PC" has no more to do with "politics" than "afternoon delight" has to do with what time it is. Get your head out of your ass.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

this post is where you display your depth of ignorance....alongside your picture above...

:banghead: Lawd, gimme strength...

Is the DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) "democratic" then?
The Democratic Republic of Congo?
Do the Flying Karamazov Brothers fly? Are they even brothers?
(raise your hand when you start to get this...)
Are the Pennssylvania Dutch - "Dutch"?
Were the Nashville Teens from Nashville? Or Tennessee? Or even North America?
What about the Bay City Rollers?
Are there ten thousand members of the group 10,000 Maniacs?
Do you "park" on the Parkway?
Do Grape Nuts have Grapes? Or nuts?
Are we a "democracy" when Democrats are in power and a "republic" when Republicans are in power?

:stupid:

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Are we a "democracy" when Democrats are in power and a "republic" when Republicans are in power?

my that's some really cute obfuscation.......the libtard's handy trick....

just can't face the fact that Political Correctness is POLITICAL can u....? :lol:

I'm new to this horseshit spectacle, first thread but I suspect she's no Democrat..

In fact... it looks like just another Democrat, "Throw the Senior Citizen off the Cliff, so we can legally steal their money" thing.

By now, surely you've been corrected, but just in case, Dean is a Democrat who campaigned for Obama in 2008.

I'm new to this horseshit spectacle, first thread but I suspect she's no Democrat..

In fact... it looks like just another Democrat, "Throw the Senior Citizen off the Cliff, so we can legally steal their money" thing.

By now, surely you've been corrected, but just in case, Dean is a Democrat who campaigned for Obama in 2008.

Sorry, forgot my documentation: Celebrities' Political Affiliations Pictures - Paula Deen (Democrat) - UsMagazine.com

just can't face the fact that Political Correctness is POLITICAL can u....? :lol:

You're a complete fucking moron. What's unusual is you're not afraid to demonstrate it.
No, not everything is political. The world political in the term doesn't by its mere presence make it actually political, any more than steamrollers run on steam, ladybugs are made from ladies, or Greenland is a boreal fucking Shangri-La.

But you'd need a cranium to figure that out, so you're obviously handicapped.
Enjoy the special parking space.

Last edited:

Sorry, forgot my documentation: Celebrities' Political Affiliations Pictures - Paula Deen (Democrat) - UsMagazine.com

... All of which is completely and utterly irrelevant to a TV show about cooking. So you needn't worry-- red herrings need no documentation. They need to vanish.

Last edited:

You're a complete fucking moron. What's unusual is you're not afraid to demonstrate it.
No, not everything is political. The world political in the term doesn't make it actually political, any more than steamrollers run on steam, ladybugs are made from ladies, or Greenland is a boreal fucking Shangri-La.

But you'd need a cranium to figure that out, so you're obviously handicapped.
Enjoy the special parking space.

so typical of a libtard.....making a slur on the handicapped......just like your idiot leader.....:eusa_hand:

you haven't a fucking clue what "Political Correctness" really is......or that it was created by Marxists....

watch and learn something for once turdbrain.....or else go back to the funny papers.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM]PJTV - Bill Whittle - The Narrative - Political Correctness - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

... All of which is completely and utterly irrelevant to a TV show about cooking. So you needn't worry-- red herrings need no documentation. They need to vanish.

So, you agree that the poster trying to say she was not a Democrat so he could impune the Right was a red herring?

It's a unequal double standard, when Blacks can use the word cracker, but whites can't use the word ******.

And again, the reason for that is there is no 400-year history of blacks subjugating whites with the word "cracker".

400 years?
In my math 1865 minus 1619 equals 246.
And we have had no whites using whips on blacks for 148 years.
The word cracker has been around longer than slavery.
Cracker used for whites since 1760 and is still used to this very day of 2013 equals 253.

So, you agree that the poster trying to say she was not a Democrat so he could impune the Right was a red herring?

Actually I've been saying that trying to assign a political registration to a freaking television cooking show is a red herring since the very first post I made on this idiotic topic. It was my immediate reaction and it's been the theme of most of my commentary.

However, knowing the poster who made that original comment, I don't think that's what he was saying. Actually I'm not sure what he was saying but it's all irrelevant, as a TV cooking show is in no way related to politics.

It just stupefies me to see some wags stretching the bullshit that far for the sake of making cheap political points on a message board. Especially when they pretend their self-serving bullshit is somehow "concern" for Paula Deen or for social mores. Just racking up cheap points on an imaginary scoreboard, and that's all it is.

Actually I've been saying that trying to assign a political registration to a freaking television cooking show is a red herring since the very first post I made on this idiotic topic. It was my immediate reaction and it's been the theme of most of my commentary.

However, knowing the poster who made that original comment, I don't think that's what he was saying. Actually I'm not sure what he was saying but it's all irrelevant, as a TV cooking show is in no way related to politics.

It just stupefies me to see some wags stretching the bullshit that far for the sake of making cheap political points on a message board. Especially when they pretend their self-serving bullshit is somehow "concern" for Paula Deen or for social mores. Just racking up cheap points on an imaginary scoreboard, and that's all it is.

Ok, then answer me this. If someone using a racial slur is grounds for firing 20 years later, would the same be true of someone admitting to illegal use of drugs after a similar period of time?

400 years?
In my math 1865 minus 1619 equals 246.
And we have had no whites using whips on blacks for 148 years.
The word cracker has been around longer than slavery.
Cracker used for whites since 1760 and is still used to this very day of 2013 equals 253.

Really. So you're saying the use of the word "******" just up and ceased one day in 1865?

What time was it?

And you have evidence of these "no whips" being used?

And you've never heard of "lynching"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back