A challenge to ALL of you whining about P. Dean's firing

Anti-White racism is a significant barrier to my children, who have been denied jobs and college admission because of their race.

Come to California and go into a Mexican area, if you want to experience some first hand racism. I've had restaurants tell me they don't serve whites. (Los Alcapolco - not the chain - Home Gardens, outside of Riverside.) The Jack in the Box on Chino Hills Pkwy is pretty open about their "no whites served" policy as well.

I don't condone that deplorable behavior, but these are tiny pockets in America. The overwhelming majority of America is white-friendly, especially when it comes to the business place.

And give me a break - if your kids are smart and white they're gonna have no problem getting into a decent college. I don't buy that racism is going to "hold them back".

Did the college explicitly say they were denied due to the need for blacks, or did you make that assumption yourself?

Don't mean to offend you or deny your experiences, just think you're being overly dramatic.

I can tell you I've been turned down for two jobs because of AA. Just sayin'...

Just to clarify, what's "AA"?

I don't condone that deplorable behavior, but these are tiny pockets in America.

"Tiny pockets" like the most populous state in the union?

Further, the anti-white discrimination in government jobs and school admissions is based on federal rulings.

Any white kid is at the back of the line for government jobs and for education.

The overwhelming majority of America is white-friendly, especially when it comes to the business place.

What do you mean "white friendly?"

Most business is customer friendly and not concerned with race. There are exceptions - generally bars and restaurants, but for the most part the only color business cares about is green.

It's not 1950, and whites sure the fuck don't have a leg up. As I pointed out, with government jobs, simply being white puts a person at a disadvantage.

And give me a break - if your kids are smart and white they're gonna have no problem getting into a decent college. I don't buy that racism is going to "hold them back".

California State Universities use a racial quota system. In order to meet race quotas, white and Asian kids are regularly passed over in favor of less qualified black and Hispanic kids.

This became so out of control that we passed Proposition 209 to stop affirmative racism.

Don't mean to offend you or deny your experiences, just think you're being overly dramatic.

Anti-white racism is overwhelming in this nation, and on the rise.

'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white people believe they are more discriminated against | Mail Online

I don't condone that deplorable behavior, but these are tiny pockets in America. The overwhelming majority of America is white-friendly, especially when it comes to the business place.

Did the college explicitly say they were denied due to the need for blacks, or did you make that assumption yourself?

I can tell you I've been turned down for two jobs because of AA. Just sayin'...

Just to clarify, what's "AA"?

Sorry- Affirmative Action laws. Not Alcoholics Anonymous. :)

I don't condone that deplorable behavior, but these are tiny pockets in America.

"Tiny pockets" like the most populous state in the union?

Further, the anti-white discrimination in government jobs and school admissions is based on federal rulings.

Any white kid is at the back of the line for government jobs and for education.

The overwhelming majority of America is white-friendly, especially when it comes to the business place.

What do you mean "white friendly?"

Most business is customer friendly and not concerned with race. There are exceptions - generally bars and restaurants, but for the most part the only color business cares about is green.

It's not 1950, and whites sure the fuck don't have a leg up. As I pointed out, with government jobs, simply being white puts a person at a disadvantage.

California State Universities use a racial quota system. In order to meet race quotas, white and Asian kids are regularly passed over in favor of less qualified black and Hispanic kids.

This became so out of control that we passed Proposition 209 to stop affirmative racism.

Anti-white racism is overwhelming in this nation, and on the rise.

'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white people believe they are more discriminated against | Mail Online

On phone so I can't elaborate in full, I just have never felt I've been held back because "I'm white". I realize there are quotas and that affirmative action can be unfair, but if your kids test well they're going to get into a decent college, period.

I live in the Midwest so perhaps things are different by you. Maybe we're coming from different angles here.

Also, I work in the corporate world and as far as I can tell large companies are still run predominately by whites. It's just the way it is.

Last edited:
-- a Scandinavian-derived word that isn't even linguistically related. This teacher got in trouble for the same kind of bullshit.

People just love to play dumb rather than face facts. It's less work. Or so they believe.

That was his point. Niggardly has nothing to do with the term ******.......but it didn't stop him from being crucified for using a word that sounded like it to the angst crowd.

Uh- yeah I know. That was my point as well. We live in a PC-crippled society. If that were not the case, none of us would have heard of Paula Deen. At least I wouldn't.

well well.....you finally admit that this Deen issue is due to POLITICS....:lol:

That was his point. Niggardly has nothing to do with the term ******.......but it didn't stop him from being crucified for using a word that sounded like it to the angst crowd.

Uh- yeah I know. That was my point as well. We live in a PC-crippled society. If that were not the case, none of us would have heard of Paula Deen. At least I wouldn't.

well well.....you finally admit that this Deen issue is due to POLITICS....:lol:

No dumbass. PC-itis isn't "politics"... it's sociology. It's culture. It's mores.

:banghead: Ai caramba...

There are no politics or politicians involved in the topic story. It's a business decision based on cultural mores that are infected with PC disease. Nothing to do with any law.

As I asked Redfish yesterday after he suggested Paula Deen should sue the food network, "on what basis?" He never answered. Because there isn't any.

Last edited:

Deen's issue is due to the scandal that has occurred, which is rooted in societal norms where people are very sensitive to white people using the word n**ger in a derogatory way.

Deen's issue is due to the scandal that has occurred, which is rooted in societal norms where people are very sensitive to white people using the word n**ger in a derogatory way.

you mean our "PC-crippled society"......?

No dumbass. PC-itis isn't "politics"... it's sociology. It's culture. It's mores.

:banghead:

you mean our "PC-crippled society".......or culture....or mores....?

I'm new to this horseshit spectacle, first thread but I suspect she's no Democrat..

In fact... it looks like just another Democrat, "Throw the Senior Citizen off the Cliff, so we can legally steal their money" thing.

She's a democrat, an Obama supporter, and one of the celebrity props for the Obama's - having Michelle on her cooking show.

And they talked politics the whole time, right?
Because that's all "political" people (or in this case their spouses) do, 24 hours a day, seven days a week because they're one-dimensional.
Just like the internets.
And as everybody knows, political figures don't deal with food. They don't even eat.

:cuckoo:

So is Michelle a political figure? Because looking at her, she deals with food...lots of food. :)

Sometimes we are overly PC - of course.

But with regards to this case, would you rather it be the case where society was more accepting of public white figures using the word n**ger in a derogatory fashion?

What's your point?

Last edited:

But with regards to this case, would you rather society was more accepting of public white figures using the word n**ger in a derogatory fashion?

Not sure what good would come of that, lol.

Except - there seems to be no evidence at all that Deen DID use the word any time in the last 30 years.

This is all based on here testimony that she had EVER used it.

Note to self: if an attorney asks if I have ever used to the word "******," the correct response is "suck my cock."

But with regards to this case, would you rather it be the case where society was more accepting of public white figures using the word n**ger in a derogatory fashion?

What's your point?

Paula Deen DID NOT use the word in a derogatory fashion when she used that word. It was a perfectly acceptable word used in a perfectly acceptable fashion when it was used.

I forget that America has become so stupid that the resignation of a university professor was demanded for saying the word "niggardly".

What's your point?

Paula Deen DID NOT use the word in a derogatory fashion when she used that word. It was a perfectly acceptable word used in a perfectly acceptable fashion when it was used.

I forget that America has become so stupid that the resignation of a university professor was demanded for saying the word "niggardly".

Katz- wasn't referring to the use of the word "niggardly"; never heard this was the root of the scandal.

From what i gather she called a black a n**ger specifically and admitted to it.

It's a unequal double standard, when Blacks can use the word cracker, but whites can't use the word ******.

What's your point?

why do you suppose "******" has been singled out to be considered such a terrible terrible horrible horrible horrific word......?

....and "fucker" isn't.....? or "wop"....? or "cracker"...or "white boy"....? or "bitter clinger"....? and so on....?

Last edited:
you mean our "PC-crippled society".......or culture....or mores....?

They're all the same thing. Take a breath, read slowly...

you can't admit the truth......YOU are the one who said it all is "PC-crippled"......which means that you admit this is POLITICAL......:lol:

You're about to get negged for willful ignorance, ass wipe.

I just spelled out specifically that PC disease is a cultural paradigm. So did KevinWestern.
"PC" has no more to do with "politics" than "afternoon delight" has to do with what time it is. Get your head out of your ass.

head-in-sand_21.jpg

Forum List

Back