🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A challnege to "open minded" liberals.

Keep your guns at home.
We need to make handguns cost $10,000. Want a gun now?
We need to make abortions cost $10,000 as well. Want one now?
But seriously as a liberal I don't mind ccw's because you have to jump through hoops to get one
Not everywhere - several states no do not require a license of any sort and several more are moving that way,
Then there must be free access to free birth control everywhere in the United States. Unless you don't mind a greater cost in the long run. Think twenty years hence.

Keep your guns at home.
But seriously as a liberal I don't mind ccw's because you have to jump through hoops to get one
Not everywhere - several states no do not require a license of any sort and several more are moving that way,
Then there must be free access to free birth control everywhere in the United States. Unless you don't mind a greater cost in the long run. Think twenty years hence.
You missed the point.

wouldnt it be easier to name 7 things gop wants the gov to control that are personal?
·
·
·​
2. what your doctor tells you about your health
3. how you are medically treated

Wait a minute, here…

The Obamacare scam, which involves government so deeply in these medical issues, and completely strips the people of freedom to manage their own medical care.

Am I mistaken, or isn't it the Democrats who supported this scam, over almost unanimous opposition from the GOP?

As aware as I am of the tendency of Democrats to attempt to avoid responsibility for the consequences of their own bad policies, and to try to blame these consequences on those who opposed the policies that caused them; this seems rather extreme, even by the precedents already set for Democrat behavior.

Lets see

Under Obamacare, you are allowed to keep your employer provided plan, you have a choice of multiple healthcare plans on the exchanges some provide minimal coverage, some comprehensive coverages

You can choose your doctors within the plan or pay out of pocket if you wish

Other than requiring coverage of pre-existing conditions and minimum levels of coverage......how is the government "managing" your healthcare?

Name seven things you personally don't approve of, yet you nonetheless don't question the freedom of someone to do, without permission from the state.

Edit: Is 7 too many? How about 5? 3? 1?
Just 1?

If OP likes to wear a bra and say "I'm a pretty girl" thats not my thing but you're free to do it.

If you want to buy your kids guns, meh no big deal

If you want to do drugs, have fun just stay out of my way

Name seven things you personally don't approve of, yet you nonetheless don't question the freedom of someone to do, without permission from the state.

Just 1?

I don't approve of drugs yet I don't really care if someone chooses to use them
I don't approve of prostitution but don't care if someone chooses to engage in it
I don't approve of abortion but don't question a woman who chooses to get one
I don't approve of polygamy but don't care if someone else engages in it

He said liberals, not right wingers.

Just 1?

Abortion
Prayer
Racial hate speech
Anti-semitic hate speech
Anti-religious hate speech
Protesting at funerals
Burning the U.S. flag
Disrespecting the military service of veterans
Calling any woman a slut

How about you?

I've been saying this for years.

There is NO TOLERANCE in the democrook circus tent of moonbat clowns.

Here on this board we have conservatives who all believe in freedom, small government, and free markets but not all to the same degree. Some believe in moral legislation restricting queers, outlawing abortion, and even some new gun legislation. Some believe in no welfare, period. Some think a safety net is OK. There have been numerous discussions and dragout arguements over what the core values the republicrat party should have.

On the democrook side?

Abortion on demand until the mother takes the baby home.

No guns for anyone, excepty black cops.

The EPA owns all the land under the moonbat messiah's authority.

Homeschoolers should be purged in Lady Warren's FEMA camps.

Christians are the American Taliban and should be exterminated, but the Afghani Taliban should be respected.

There are no arguements among the bed wetters for what principles and standards the democrooks should uphold because to libtards morality is relative to the needs of the collective state. The needs of the collective state right now is the suppression and marginalization of any ideas or policies that conflict with their regressive agenda.

When the last time you heard a bed wetter say:

"There are enough gun laws already"

"The border should be secure"

"People need ID to secure bank accounts, welfare benefits, Drivers Licenses, alcohol, perscription drugs and they should need one to vote"

"Christians donate a lot of money to charitable causes that actually help a lot of people"

"It's not really fair that the top %1 PAYS %50 OF THE INCOME TAX"

"It's not right that the governement can stop you from building on your own property because there's a puddle on it"

"It's not right to shut down a business that doesn't want to trade with people they find objectionable"

"You never see Christians forcing queer bakers to make them a confederate flag cake or get death threats"

The democrook party runs in lock step with ZERO dissent. It's a totalitarian mindset and will distort, bend and manipulate the meanings of words if it has to. It's a sick political philosophy.

LOL- it must be a full moon.

wouldnt it be easier to name 7 things gop wants the gov to control that are personal?
·
·
·​
2. what your doctor tells you about your health
3. how you are medically treated

Wait a minute, here…

The Obamacare scam, which involves government so deeply in these medical issues, and completely strips the people of freedom to manage their own medical care.

Am I mistaken, or isn't it the Democrats who supported this scam, over almost unanimous opposition from the GOP?

As aware as I am of the tendency of Democrats to attempt to avoid responsibility for the consequences of their own bad policies, and to try to blame these consequences on those who opposed the policies that caused them; this seems rather extreme, even by the precedents already set for Democrat behavior.
Do you work? I have great insurance because I work for a corporation. I can only go to doctors in my network, or pay more. No "choice"" unless you want to pay more. Do you? Then choose away.

Seems the aca is for people who don't have insurance. To make it more affordable. You act like healthcare didn't need reforming. Don't like it? Blame the GOP and healthcare lobbyists. They refused to let single payer have a seat at the table, remember? Course not.

Lets see

Under Obamacare, you are allowed to keep your employer provided plan, you have a choice of multiple healthcare plans on the exchanges some provide minimal coverage, some comprehensive coverages

Other than requiring coverage of pre-existing conditions and minimum levels of coverage......how is the government "managing" your healthcare?

Yes, I've heard that. “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” How did that work out?

Just 1?

Abortion
Prayer
Racial hate speech
Anti-semitic hate speech
Anti-religious hate speech
Protesting at funerals
Burning the U.S. flag
Disrespecting the military service of veterans
Calling any woman a slut

How about you?
Bitch

Keep your guns at home.
You missed the point.
and that would be...

Keep your guns at home.
You missed the point.
and that would be...
Taxing the purchase of a firearm to the point that no one can afford them is as least as unconstitutional as taxing abortions to the point that no one can afford them.

Lets see

Yes, I've heard that. “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.” How did that work out?

I kept my doctors
If you changed plans then you have to use doctors in the new plan. Seems like common sense

You still haven't explained how the government is "managing" your healthcare

Just 1?

I don't approve of drugs yet I don't really care if someone chooses to use them
I don't approve of prostitution but don't care if someone chooses to engage in it
I don't approve of abortion but don't question a woman who chooses to get one
I don't approve of polygamy but don't care if someone else engages in it

He said liberals, not right wingers.

What is your point? I'm as liberal as anyone on this board

How? I don't know, lets start by FORCING ME to have healthcare in the first place. That's a pretty huge one, is it not?

My point ---------------> #

Your head -----------> =)

Keep your guns at home.
You missed the point.
and that would be...
Taxing the purchase of a firearm to the point that no one can afford them is as least as unconstitutional as taxing abortions to the point that no one can afford them.
oddly enough, at the time the constitution was drafted, guns did cost more than the average citizen could afford. Remember that, at that time, every gun was hand made using parts hand crafted. There were no replaceable parts. There was no mass manufacturing. A hand made weapon was something out of financial reach of most citizens.

And they were all single shot weapons. No semi-automatic firing systems. Every shot was hand loaded. No cartridges. Ah! What a great time to even consider including the phrase "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free state..."

You missed the point.
and that would be...
oddly enough, at the time the constitution was drafted, guns did cost more than the average citizen could afford. Remember that, at that time, every gun was hand made using parts hand crafted. There were no replaceable parts. There was no mass manufacturing. A hand made weapon was something out of financial reach of most citizens.

And they were all single shot weapons. No semi-automatic firing systems. Every shot was hand loaded. No cartridges. Ah! What a great time to even consider including the phrase "A well regulated militia being necessary to a free state..."
Irrelevant to the point.

How? I don't know, lets start by FORCING ME to have healthcare in the first place. That's a pretty huge one, is it not?

My point ---------------> #

Your head -----------> =)
Responsible people see health care as a necessity, a benefit, a grand thing to have. But the irresponsible see health care as an imposition.

Which camp are you in?

Lets see

I kept mine.

Forum List

Back