A Christmas Wish List

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
What do you wish for for Christmas? Here's a list I hope Santa will bring me.

1) Ted Cruz becomes the nominee. Then wins the general election
2) Obama is stripped of his presidential pension and other perks and becomes the first president to do jail time for corruption
3) Cruz names Trey Gowdy his Attorney General and the first 6 months are spent prosecuting Lois Lerner, Commissioner Koskinen and other low lifes of the Obama Administration
4) Al Baghdadi chokes on a fresh fig and Ayman al Zawahiri tries to dislodge it with an AK47, getting himself shot by al Baghdadi's guards.
5) The Supreme Court declares Obamacare unconstitutional
6) Elena Kagan and Sotomayor are forced to resign in disgrace when a lesbian sex tape of them surfaces on the internet.
7) After Pres Cruz appoints two staunch conservatives to take their place the Court declares they erred in Obergefell and reverse their holding
8) Palestinians rise up against both Hamas and Fatah and ask Israel to hold impartial hearings into their corruption. New Palestinian leadership pledges to work with Israel to make "Palestine" the Switzerland of the Middle East.
9) Hillary Clinton is indicted and sent to jail for bribery, fraud, making false statements, and grand larceny. And that's just the first case.
10) Every member of Black Lives Matter is sentenced to jail.

I want to see the tape of Hildabeast dodging sniper fire...

I'm a little more reasonable.....

DxM0AmK.jpg

I would like to see the phony religion of pisslam banned from USA and all Mosques closed up. If you use the Querran........not legit religion. Mo is done here. No more Tax Exempt. Self deport.

No Federal Pensions but for Active duty Soldiers. No new hires. 25% layoff and 25% paycut for all $100K and up. Go on SSI and ObamaCare like all the rest of saps.

No pay for any Congress. Volunteer job. No paid staff.

just for starters.

It is easy for me...........I want all the people who proclaim they want to allow Muslims in without investigation, to go before congress, and get off here. It is brave to demand such Anti-American rhetoric behind a keyboard, but I want their faces on the news, talking their nonsense!

I want IMMIGRATION LAWS enforced, and then have a shortage of workers, forcing those on the dole back to work. Watch how fast we can balance the budget, if you get the "work participation rate" in the high 80 something% range. This will also make people get educated asap, since if they have to work, they will want to work for MORE!

It is going to take a President who gives away a second term to do it though. Once he starts down this path, every bedwetter is going to want his head!

President Putin dragging obama around Washington DC like Achilles dragged Hector around the walls of Troy. Since there are no chariots, Putin can drive a pick up truck.

I'd like a good writing pen, one that is smooth on the paper and doesn't hurt your hand when you are writing for a long time. The barrel made of brushed aluminum but anodized gold in color, or of black mahogany polished to a brilliant shine. The ink black and the type that will not smudge.

Secondly, I'd like everyone to leave everyone else alone. Just live your own damn life.

I'd like a good writing pen, one that is smooth on the paper and doesn't hurt your hand when you are writing for a long time. The barrel made of brushed aluminum but anodized gold in color, or of black mahogany polished to a brilliant shine. The ink black and the type that will not smudge.

Secondly, I'd like everyone to leave everyone else alone. Just live your own damn life.

WWW.LEVENGER.COM

Forum List

Back