A Civilized Constitution, based on the American one

Of course anything that a redneck dont like is nazi right ?
lol
but rednecks love the nazis? most of them are nazis

All the forum members I see advocating Nazi like laws are on the left.
"nazi like laws"? what are those?
They are the kind of laws that left wingers endorse. The kind that infringe on individual freedom.
so laws that you dont like? your saying saying left wingers pass laws you a right winger dont like? and thats what nazis do?

fucking moron

of course that is what he means.
Any laws designed to protect people from his mental retardation, his violent terrorism, his threats, his abuse, and his enslaving of poor workers.
lol

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

No he's just one more indoctrinated little punk.
You know the kind, they can't do anything for themselves....they think that the Gov is their own personal bludgeon to get their with.
He's terrified of American men because he knows we'll beat his ass if actually tries to take our weapons or our freedoms.

Oh yeah, I'm scared of a redneck when I have 10,000 tanks and only need one of them at most, for you.
lmao

Hide behind Barak's skirt punk ;)
You're just proving my observations of you.

They are the kind of laws that left wingers endorse. The kind that infringe on individual freedom.
so laws that you dont like? your saying saying left wingers pass laws you a right winger dont like? and thats what nazis do?

fucking moron

of course that is what he means.
Any laws designed to protect people from his mental retardation, his violent terrorism, his threats, his abuse, and his enslaving of poor workers.
lol

The Constitution was designed to protect Americans from your goose stepping retardation.

It's appalling that the government schools are cranking out so many servile brainwashed trolls like you.

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

fucking moron

The laws I don't like are Nazi-like laws that infringe on individual freedom, which is virtually every law left wingers have passed in the last 100 years.
like abortion laws, sodomy laws, voter rights laws, immigration laws, drug laws segregation laws interacial dating laws stop and frisk laws and a thousand other laws that the right wing has passed? that kind of restriction of "freedom"?

or just like the freedom for you to call people racial slurs at work? and you really like doing that? or some shit about taxes and insurance probably?

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

Sure thing punk, except that I've stood between the Westboro folks and veterans funerals, you?
You've never done a fucking thing for anyone but you.

The first Amendment is what allows the Westboro Baptist Church to protest funerals. It doesn't allow anyone to "harass" anyone else. It also doesn't allow Soros funded thugs to assault Trump supporters outside of his rallies.

Sure thing punk, except that I've stood between the Westboro folks and veterans funerals, you?

I have a scar on my chest that I wear like medal, that says otherwise.
:)

fucking moron

The laws I don't like are Nazi-like laws that infringe on individual freedom, which is virtually every law left wingers have passed in the last 100 years.
like abortion laws, sodomy laws, voter rights laws, immigration laws, drug laws segregation laws interacial dating laws stop and frisk laws and a thousand other laws that the right wing has passed? that kind of restriction of "freedom"?

or just like the freedom for you to call people racial slurs at work? and you really like doing that? or some shit about taxes and insurance probably?

Ah, the usual broadside of false accusation and insults. That's what goose stepping left wingers always do when they've been nailed to wall with facts.

Heart Surgery doesn't count pussy boy.
Now you started this, come take my guns punk.

fucking moron

Ah, the usual broadside of false accusation and insults. That's what goose stepping left wingers always do when they've been nailed to wall with facts.
the nazi here is you

So when the government comes to shut down your hate speech you are going to be alright with it?

Did you get that from dumping a bong on your chest?

fucking moron

the nazi here is you

How do you figure, because I defend the Bill of Rights?

The first Amendment is what allows the Westboro Baptist Church to protest funerals. It doesn't allow anyone to "harass" anyone else. It also doesn't allow Soros funded thugs to assault Trump supporters outside of his rallies.
uh oh george soros whats thats tricky jew up to now? lol

stupid nazis are stupid

fucking moron

the nazi here is you

Nope, it's you every other Progressive puke who thinks their shit doesn't stink.

So when the government comes to shut down your hate speech you are going to be alright with it?

yep, I'm fact... that's the day that I'll decide to celebrate the 4th of july.

fucking moron

the nazi here is you

How do you figure, because I defend the Bill of Rights?
nazis love the bill of rights when it comes to protecting hate speech thats about all you care about

uh oh george soros whats thats tricky jew up to now? lol

stupid nazis are stupid

Was that intended to signify some kind of rational thought?

Forum List

Back