A Civilized Constitution, based on the American one

Ah, the usual broadside of false accusation and insults. That's what goose stepping left wingers always do when they've been nailed to wall with facts.
the nazi here is you

How do you figure, because I defend the Bill of Rights?

What you defend is guns violence, hate and the rich.
lol

You defend totalitarianism, troll, and you have admitted you hate the Bill of Rights.

You're a good little Nazi.

The Bill of rights was a hastily written piece of legislation designed to protect the interests of criminals in a crime trend that no longer exists today in the western world...
And it was created based on a web of lies.
:)

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.
Put up or shut the fuck up.

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

So when the government comes to shut down your hate speech you are going to be alright with it?

yep, I'm fact... that's the day that I'll decide to celebrate the 4th of july.

So you will celebrate going to prison or worse?
I'm not the one going to prison with such laws existing, the GOP and you are.
lol

the nazi here is you

lol

You defend totalitarianism, troll, and you have admitted you hate the Bill of Rights.

your a genocidal racist right winger... your the nazi

Supporting the First Amendment means you are "genocidal?"

Where do you get this stuff? Do the commie universities really pump this stuff into your skulls these days?
Is the right to use hate speech the only part you care about? you havent mentioned your gun rights yet?

The first Amendment is what allows the Westboro Baptist Church to protest funerals. It doesn't allow anyone to "harass" anyone else. It also doesn't allow Soros funded thugs to assault Trump supporters outside of his rallies.
uh oh george soros whats thats tricky jew up to now? lol

stupid nazis are stupid

Was that intended to signify some kind of rational thought?
nazis love the bill of rights when it comes to protecting hate speech thats about all you care about

ROFL! Freedom lovers are opposed to the Bill of Rights? Is that really what you wanted to say?

Only a true Nazi would possibly attempt to claim the Bill of Rights is something despicable.
you probably dont even know the bill of rights just freedom of hate speech part and the part about guns thats it

So which part do you think I'm against? Which part do you support?
how about freedom of religion, freedom of protest, freedom against unlawful search and seizure, freedom of press?

The OP opposed Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the press. Take it up with him?

ring a bell? probably not you just know it vaguely says you have the right to use hate speech and own a gun

So-called "hate speech" is still speech protected by the First Amendment. The 2nd Amendment protects your right to own a gun, period.

the nazi here is you

lol

The Bill of rights was a hastily written piece of legislation designed to protect the interests of criminals in a crime trend that no longer exists today in the western world...

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.
finally someone mentioned guns

What exactly is civilized about stripping people of their right to think, worship, speak and defend themselves? Sounds barbaric to me.

The only thing barbaric is the USA's repukes that allows the westboro baptist church to protest funerals, and for the skinheads to harass Jews, or people they think are Jews.

So when the government comes to shut down your hate speech you are going to be alright with it?

lol

We'll all be going to the Gulag if you ever get your agenda passed into law.

uh oh george soros whats thats tricky jew up to now? lol

stupid nazis are stupid

Was that intended to signify some kind of rational thought?
nazis love the bill of rights when it comes to protecting hate speech thats about all you care about

ROFL! Freedom lovers are opposed to the Bill of Rights? Is that really what you wanted to say?

Only a true Nazi would possibly attempt to claim the Bill of Rights is something despicable.
you probably dont even know the bill of rights just freedom of hate speech part and the part about guns thats it

So which part do you think I'm against? Which part do you support?
how about freedom of religion, freedom of protest, freedom against unlawful search and seizure, freedom of press?

The OP opposed Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the press. Take it up with him?

ring a bell? probably not you just know it vaguely says you have the right to use hate speech and own a gun

So-called "hate speech" is still speech protected by the First Amendment. The 2nd Amendment protects your right to own a gun, period.

How is Uncle Daddy doing today ?
lol

lol

your a genocidal racist right winger... your the nazi

Supporting the First Amendment means you are "genocidal?"

Where do you get this stuff? Do the commie universities really pump this stuff into your skulls these days?
Is the right to use hate speech the only part you care about? you havent mentioned your gun rights yet?

I support the entire Bill of Right. Only a commie or a Nazi would want to change it.

lol

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

Here, you come with IceMan and try to take them ;)

lol

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

I love how that retard thinks his pea shooter can take out a tank too.
hahahaha

lol

America already has the worlds highest prison population.... russian gulag system, would be a step up as far as human rights are concerned ever heard prison labor private prisons? what about the death penalty?

lol

America already has the worlds highest prison population
Because we accept every piece of garbage from around the globe?

lol

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

muuuuuuuuh guuuuuuuunz

what about freedom of religion? don't you care about whether or not the president is a muslim? or are you too concerned with putting muslims in internment camps, and blocking poor people from coming to america because their the wrong skin color?

USA - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Civilized - Within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may practice religion without spreading political messages, and messages of hatred and bigotry, and within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may exercise speech and press, assembly, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

USA - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Civilized - For the security of a free state, the Nation must provide a Military force and Police forces.
Only legally qualified personnel may possess Firearms, and within the boundaries of prescribed law, a citizen may be armed to meet the criteria of its described usage.

Within the boundaries of prescribed law a citizen may practice religion without spreading political messages, and messages of hatred and bigotry

Your civilized Constitution bans Islam? Careful, the goat humpers will cut your head off for that.

lol

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

hahahaha

Why change the parameters punk?
You were going to come take my guns.....now you need daddy Barak to order someone to do it?
You've been a pussy your entire life boy.

lol

America already has the worlds highest prison population.... russian gulag system, would be a step up as far as human rights are concerned ever heard prison labor private prisons? what about the death penalty?

You are a loony tune from cloud cuckoo land, aren't you?

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

muuuuuuuuh guuuuuuuunz

what about freedom of religion? do you care about whether or not the president is a muslim? or that you too concerned with putting muslims in internement camps, and blocking poor people from coming to america because their the wrong skin color?

Does Barak subscribe to Sharia?

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

hahahaha

Why change the parameters punk?
You were going to come take my guns.....now you need daddy Barak to order someone to do it?
You've been a pussy your entire life boy.

Yes its my job to do things the way they're supposed to be done.
lol

lol

You are a loony tune from cloud cuckoo land, aren't you?
Americ has more people in prison than anyother country by far Does the United States really have 5 percent of the world’s population and one quarter of the world’s prisoners?

Too fucking funny.
COME get my guns boy.

muuuuuuuuh guuuuuuuunz

what about freedom of religion? don't you care about whether or not the president is a muslim? or are you too concerned with putting muslims in internment camps, and blocking poor people from coming to america because their the wrong skin color?
Home - PurpleOwl
Too many Whites on this page?

Forum List

Back