a classic message restored

The buildings Trumps Pals the Arabs knocked down?

To compensate, Trump wants to allow the Saudis to build our own high-tech weaponry for us.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been really improving, their opposition to the Iranian mullahs is important you know.

Moe Salman seems to be doing a good job at dealing with radical extremists among his subjects, guys like Mr. Khashoggi.

King Donald, First of His Name, Breaker of Deals, couldn't get Congressional approval for the absurd proposition, so he declared another phony emergency to keep the sale alive. His loyal subjects are so proud.
what phony emergency?

Exactly.
so he didn't mention any? funny, why did you say he did? you're weird.

To compensate, Trump wants to allow the Saudis to build our own high-tech weaponry for us.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been really improving, their opposition to the Iranian mullahs is important you know.

Moe Salman seems to be doing a good job at dealing with radical extremists among his subjects, guys like Mr. Khashoggi.

King Donald, First of His Name, Breaker of Deals, couldn't get Congressional approval for the absurd proposition, so he declared another phony emergency to keep the sale alive. His loyal subjects are so proud.
I caution his subjects to make sure Trump showers before they kiss his royal butt
have you found that racist quote yet? it seems you be the ass kisser, parrot.
More people from Norway not shithole countries ? Does that count JC
President Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm Sunday when he once again said something racist.

He told four Democratic congresswomen to “go back” to the countries from which they came, because they’d had the audacity to criticize his policies. All four of them, not coincidentally, are people of color. “Go back to where you came from” is a slur with a long history, and people of color have countless stories of being told they don’t belong ― in a way that white Americans do not.

Actually, President Trump said he wanted more immigrants from Asia and Norway, not just Norwegian Honkies.

I caution his subjects to make sure Trump showers before they kiss his royal butt
have you found that racist quote yet? it seems you be the ass kisser, parrot.
More people from Norway not shithole countries ? Does that count JC
President Donald Trump ignited a political firestorm Sunday when he once again said something racist.

He told four Democratic congresswomen to “go back” to the countries from which they came, because they’d had the audacity to criticize his policies. All four of them, not coincidentally, are people of color. “Go back to where you came from” is a slur with a long history, and people of color have countless stories of being told they don’t belong ― in a way that white Americans do not.
you're coming out of the car dude. none of what you posted is racist nor what he said. if you'd stop and actually deliver the quotes, it might help you out! I'll wait.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

Piss on Superman if he is going to be a SJW asshole.

I wonder what kind of diversity that had on Krypton? His parents were part of the White ruling elite on Krypton so maybe he is like all sicko Liberals that spout that silly garbage.

what phony emergency?

Exactly.

Trump declares emergency to expedite arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE - CNNPolitics

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

And if you hear anybody talk bad about America, call them out regardless of their Race, as that is The American Thing to do.

What flag do you fly over your commie compound?
I fly no flag BUT I have 2 trumpy dolls hanging with nooses from my trees

That's not disturbing, naw, not at all. :eek: /sarcasm.

As much as I didn't like the way Obama did, I definitely never went out of my way to hang him in effigy. :cuckoo:

He was a president that I hated everything he did. I can't think of 1 good thing he did for the country, in fact, everything he did seemed to be bad for the country.

I still never hanged him in effigy. :wtf:
did you stop flying the american flag? hahahaha, ed37 is a hoot.

what phony emergency?

Exactly.

Trump declares emergency to expedite arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE - CNNPolitics

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

what phony emergency?

Exactly.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.
how much did obammy give Iran? I bet you're too weak to answer.

The black men turned out to be innocent, Trump had nothing to do with their trial. As far as the death penalty, I am all for it. The incident was in the 70’’s and though wrong, I believe people change, look at Byrd.
Except to this day Trump still thinks they are guilty.

I to this day believe OJ is guilty. So I’m a racist?
Now pap you build straw men congrats

Then explain why is thinking a person is guilty makes them a racist after they are exonerated? It’s an opinion, prove that race is the reason he thinks they are still guilty.
Because the guilty person confessed to the crime. But Trump thinks the boys should still be in prison. Why? He knows they didn't rape the jogger. What does he still think these boys are guilty of after all these years besides being black in the park?

He's a racist or just incredibly, painfully STUPID. Take your pick. I say both.

Knowing Trump, he backed himself into a corner, invested so much with his they are guilty BS, and refused to march it back. Extremely childish, but people will incredibly stick to a story, it is really stupid.

folks, I have asked now almost ten times for edward37 to post a quote from trump to back his racist claims against our president. he has failed, I declare ed37's comments hateful toward american blacks. He thinks he is their defender and he is the opposite.

Last edited:
folks, I have asked now almost ten times for edward37 to post a quote from trump to back his racist claims against our president. he has failed, I declare ed37's comments hateful toward american blacks. He thinks he is their defenders and he is the opposite.
so far hes the only racist I've seen here,,,well and a few others

Really???? Maybe you should tell those Congresspeople cause they keep saying illegals? What illegals? Remember when your buddies all said there was no border crisis??? Now they admit otherwise?

Refugees are not "illegals". They have the legal right to come into the USA and claim refugee status.

The crisis at the border is the treatment of refugees by the Trump Administration. Before Trump started separating families, and holding refugees in internment camps, there was no crisis.

Do you just want to wave them all through? Do you have room in your apartment for a couple of families to live? Oh, wait! You live in Canada and you would not let these people in your country either, would you?
I have room for a whole family in my house and I live on the border. I am happy to house 4-6 people at $500 per person/per night. That is a discount over what you are currently paying. Where can I sign up?

No, you don't get paid!
Of course I get paid. Oh, you think people work for free? I am offering a service at a discount. Capitalism.

This is a crisis, no time to be greedy! Just let them in.

Except to this day Trump still thinks they are guilty.

I to this day believe OJ is guilty. So I’m a racist?
Now pap you build straw men congrats

Then explain why is thinking a person is guilty makes them a racist after they are exonerated? It’s an opinion, prove that race is the reason he thinks they are still guilty.
Because the guilty person confessed to the crime. But Trump thinks the boys should still be in prison. Why? He knows they didn't rape the jogger. What does he still think these boys are guilty of after all these years besides being black in the park?

He's a racist or just incredibly, painfully STUPID. Take your pick. I say both.

Knowing Trump, he backed himself into a corner, invested so much with his they are guilty BS, and refused to march it back. Extremely childish, but people will incredibly stick to a story, it is really stupid.
did you watch the mini-series on this? where were the parents and where were the black leaders of NY. If anyone watched that mini-series, the cops and every lawyer at fault. Not trump. no matter how fking much you wish that were true, I didn't see trump changing or beating up kids in that mini series. So please, fk off now.

what phony emergency?

Exactly.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.
what phony emergency?

Exactly.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

Give? Nothing. He returned some of their own money, and not even all of that.

Weak? You've been listening to too much Trump, trying to see things where they aren't. Two weeks ago, it was leaked that the British Ambassador had privately called Trump inept and insecure. Just to show an example of projection-in-progress, Trump turned around and called the progressive Congresswomen inept and insecure. You can tell that really stung his insecure ass.

Refugees are not "illegals". They have the legal right to come into the USA and claim refugee status.

The crisis at the border is the treatment of refugees by the Trump Administration. Before Trump started separating families, and holding refugees in internment camps, there was no crisis.

Do you just want to wave them all through? Do you have room in your apartment for a couple of families to live? Oh, wait! You live in Canada and you would not let these people in your country either, would you?
I have room for a whole family in my house and I live on the border. I am happy to house 4-6 people at $500 per person/per night. That is a discount over what you are currently paying. Where can I sign up?

No, you don't get paid!
Of course I get paid. Oh, you think people work for free? I am offering a service at a discount. Capitalism.

This is a crisis, no time to be greedy! Just let them in.

Of course, if President Trump were to remove ICE and replace them with Costco-style greeters welcoming the Illegals at the border, the libs would blame him for losing control of the situation.

what phony emergency?

Exactly.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.
what phony emergency?

Exactly.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

Weak? You've been listening to too much Trump, trying to see things where they aren't. Two weeks ago, it was leaked that the British Ambassador had privately called Trump inept and insecure. Just to show an example of projection-in-progress, Trump turned around and called the progressive Congresswomen inept and insecure. You can tell that really stung his insecure ass.
did he go through congress to give that money to Iran? BTW, why didn't you give the amount? I waste my time reading stupid shit from stupid people like you. it is very irritating to say the least, cause you have nothing to ever back your claims. What was the amount that obammy gave Iran? failure to post the figure is your surrender to the debate.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

did he go through congress to give that money to Iran? BTW, why didn't you give the amount? I waste my time reading stupid shit from stupid people like you. it is very irritating to say the least, cause you have nothing to ever back your claims. What was the amount that obammy gave Iran? failure to post the figure is your surrender to the debate.

You asked how much he "gave". The answer is "nothing". You don't set the terms of the debate, dummy.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

That was in May.

You're a pinhead.

You asked how much he "gave". The answer is "nothing". You don't set the terms of the debate, dummy.
how else did Iran get it? someone gave it to them. you're afraid to answer me, balk balk balk, I win!!! you got shit punk.

Are we agreed that, based on this 70 years-old message, counter-factual though it was and is, Trumpletons are now disavowing that all-American icon, Superman? Because inclusion inexorably runs counter to their Dear Leader's tenets?

how else did Iran get it? someone gave it to them. you're afraid to answer me, balk balk balk, I win!!! you got shit punk.

"Give" is a gift. If you want to ask how much of the Iranians money he returned, ask it that way. It has nothing to do with King Donald declaring a phony emergency, but knock yourself out.

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

Where is this racists crap you are talking about? I have yet to hear him say a racists thing yet.

What I do hear is thousands of left-wingers screaming that everyone who dares to have a different opinion, is racists.

Well that's un-american as it gets. I'll Trump over your "everyone is racists" chant, any day.

Forum List

Back